money management

General topics about Forex trading

Re: money management

Postby SharpForex » Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:21 am

Rom, no misconception in my opinion. You are one trader generously sharing your ideas and suggestions to help others, which is the whole purpose of FSR and a credit to you. Thanks for your feedback!
SharpForex

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:19 pm

To success in forex we must have money managemnt. Money management is very important in forex trading, with having good money management so we were able to survive in this forex, because the risk of forex difficult to predict, and therefore we need to practice good money management with trading using small capital like $ 5 in freshforex
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:17 am

trading using good money management is needed in the forex trading business. With good money management then we will be able to survive in forex trading. many have failed in forex because there have good money management. key for us to survive in the forex is to have good money management
Moreno

Postby balat1990 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:44 am

we can control our money with money managerment. we can put the big money in the signal. we can get profit and keep it. many trader can make money but they can keep it. it is strength of money mangerment. now in trade in liteforex. i start with them when i start with forex market. i lose in the first time .now i can get high leverage and bonus . i has more power in market. but i still trade in my money managerment.
balat1990

Postby kevin43 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:25 am

david100 wrote:Forex is a very risky business and if you have no plan and money management then it would be very difficult to handle forex trading in a good and proper way so every trader must have good money management and planning.

And what is most important that you have to be in constant search of new MM setups because it's a vast field of experience when it comes to managing money wisely. I always experiment with my Hotforex trading setups to find out best for most effective performance.
kevin43

Postby kevin43 » Mon Apr 27, 2015 11:21 am

david100 wrote:Forex is a very risky business and if you have no plan and money management then it would be very difficult to handle forex trading in a good and proper way so every trader must have good money management and planning.

And what is most important that you have to be in constant search of new MM setups because it's a vast field of experience when it comes to managing money wisely. I always experiment with my Hotforex trading setups to find out best for most effective performance.
kevin43

Previous

Return to General Discussion