Candlstick chart patterns/ Bullish engulfing pattern

General topics about Forex trading

Candlstick chart patterns/ Bullish engulfing pattern

Postby Forexia » Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:38 am

Hey ! Im kind of new of this forex, but I startred reading some about the candlestick chart patterns and Ive got some quesitions; and one is about the "Bullish Engulfing pattern" One of the characteristic about this pattern is that there is a gap between the two bodys. The bigger the gap the better it seems. But is it also "ok" if the price opens at same level as the previous close? Cause when I try to find this kind of pattern on the chart, I dont! Ususally the close and open are at the same price ( or extremely close, not noticing if thats the case)

And then Im just wondering, what anyone here thinks about focusing on learning the candlestick patterns?? Do you have any good webistes/learning materials that you could link ? I guess you if you wanna focus on it when you trade, you still need some supplement. Does anyone have any general advice?? :)
Forexia

Re: Candlstick chart patterns/ Bullish engulfing pattern

Postby Azim166 » Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:34 pm

Hai Forexia,

Try this -
Candlestick+Made+Easy.rar
(1007.84 KiB) Downloaded 646 times
Azim166

Postby Forexia » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:55 am

thnaks! i downloaded it, but I dont have the program to open it with. what kind of program do I need for open it?
Forexia

Postby Forexia » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:38 am

Forexia wrote:thnaks! i downloaded it, but I dont have the program to open it with. what kind of program do I need for open it?

It worked out btw, thanks!
Forexia

Return to General Discussion