Wordwide "currency reset"

General topics about Forex trading

Re: Wordwide "currency reset"

Postby strobe » Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:53 pm

The point he is & has been making throughout this very strange thread is these ridiculous rumours which constantly do the rounds week in, week out are nothing more than a pile of bollox.

Instead of worrying about extremely low probability non-events such as currency reset or black swan, time would be far better served by focusing on improving & developing trading approach skills. That's what earns the money in this game, not tip toeing around the market wondering when or if the sh*t will hit the fan.
strobe

Postby round number » Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:59 pm

Tell you what, considering this is a trading strategy forum aimed at helping folks place bets on the daily & weekly movement of currency pairs, how about you transfer the information you post in those links into a practical & logical trading plan.

So, similar to the advices & recommendations of the guys on the Technical Templates thread, every time you submit one of these spurious links/stories just add some practial analysis by transferring the content into entry, trade management & directional decisions so everyone can understand how to interpret & trade it.

You don't need to write war & peace, merely a brief, practical explanation of exactly which currencies & pairs will be impacted & offer reasons why you're trading specific pairs based on that info.
round number

Postby round number » Sat Apr 12, 2014 4:52 pm

I will repeat:
round number wrote:….every time you submit one of these spurious links/stories simply transfer the content into an entry, trade management & directional decision so everyone can understand how to interpret & trade it.

You only need to post a brief, practical explanation of exactly which currencies & pairs will be impacted by your link/info & offer reasons why you're trading those specific pairs.

& here’s your first opportunity;
Rom wrote:
Billionaires use Astrology ["Celestiophysics" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celestial_mechanics - Sun/Moon/Earth/Ancient knowledge] for anticipating cycles
(they use everything you may say)
(amateurs use formulas)

Explain to us all how you would mirror these fabulous strategies of billionaire financiers by utilizing celestiophysics to make money next week trading any currency pairs you choose to present.
round number

Postby round number » Sat Apr 12, 2014 5:38 pm

round number wrote:Explain to us all how you would mirror these fabulous strategies of billionaire financiers by utilizing celestiophysics to make money next week trading any currency pairs you choose to present.

....and when you're done explaining & presenting that, perhaps you could inform us exactly how you & any other interested party would use this information to begin trading their account at the beginning of next week.
Rom wrote:From the source you don't put much credit into
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/new-doomsday-poll-999-risk-of-2014-crash-2014-03-15

"critical mass"? What is that
"macroeconomy"? What is that
"triggers"? What is that

When things are happening so fast as today even Obama's teleprompt writers may be confused. Their ($5 billion) plan was for Ukraine to join West, not for Crimea to join East ... and more to follow?

again, all you need do is present the pairs, approx entry levels, preferred trade management criteria & profit target areas.
round number

Postby strobe » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:06 am

Rom wrote:I am surprised you ask for more - like those asking for more "proof" after having been given proof, as if a "proof" needs another proof. Does another "strategy" make a difference?

But he's not asking for proof is he.

He's asking you to give examples to readers of this thread how you & they can effectively utilize the information from the links you post to consistently plan, engineer & set up trade decisions on a daily & weekly basis.
It's not too much to ask considering this is a forum specifically designed for that purpose.

Instead of regurgitating second & third hand information to give folks the impression you know what you’re doing, just present a few weeks worth of informative set ups based on your submissions similar to what the participants have done with their analysis for the last 5 years on the thread he referred to earlier.

That was practical, solid information that anyone could transfer & utilize on a daily basis.
He's simply requesting you perform a similar exercise with your information so other readers can benefit from it.
strobe

Postby round number » Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:52 am

Rom wrote:The meaning of "... like those asking for proof when they have been giving proof" is round number is asking for another strategy after having been flooded with "strategies" (previous "strategies" did not work that well ...?)

You're adopting the same tired old tactic most trolls revert to.....if you can't back something up simply divert attention by batting old quotes back & forth, spinning the conversation round in circles :roll:

Most of the contributors who write those articles in the links you post, particularly those black swan/currency reset fairy stories, are what's commonly known as "shock jocks". They're nothing but scaremongers.

A good percentage are probably lonely misfits who sit in their bedrooms all day long spamming 4th & 5th hand conspiracy theories around the internet in the hope of stoking up controversy with their juvenile nonsense & it's latched onto by fools like you who simply continue to feed the nonsense by repeating it.

And to prove my point, that currency reset rubbish failed to materialize (as if it was ever going to, :lol: ) & the black swan that was supposed to strike by mid-april was another pile of pants that anyone with even a modicum of common sense dismissed as soon as they read it.

It simply makes you look rather stupid spreading these childish tales around the forums. You're not generating any credibility whatsoever.
You can't even back up all this stuff by explaining how folks can adapt it into a workable approach or consistently applied strategy either because it's impossible to do so.

At the end of the day you're nothing but a glorified link copy paster.
round number

Postby visualxray » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:16 am

strobe/round number,
He's submitted over 500 posts thus far. If he had anything worthwhile to contribute it would have been revealed long before now.

Don't waste any more of your valuable time engaging in forum ping pong with the likes of him.
I took Jimmy's advice & recently decided to ignore him.
I'd advise you to do exactly the same :wink:
visualxray

Postby round number » Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:27 am

Rom wrote:This chart is astounding (assuming it is correct)

oh yeah, absolutely riveting :lol:

tell you what, you worry about the effects of declining gasoline retail sales, or your fantasy currency reset & the imaginary black swans & we'll continue to engage tried & trusted directional momentum approaches, betting long or short based on our usual background criteria & the appropriate set ups & triggers.

at least you bring a bit of humour to the forum!
round number

the "end of the world" thread....

Postby round number » Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:58 am

.............meanwhile in the real world, one of the guy's (strobe) you're attempting to bait with these silly posts this week recorded his 5th consecutive +£2000 profit week (each bet traded live & evidenced via his trade blotter in the room) placing conservative £15 per pip spreadbets on 2 indices + 1 currency pair.
that takes his profits to just shy of £31k year-to-date which represents a 36% return on capital, putting him on target to replicate last year's performance figures.

do you think he continues to consistently accumulate those types of returns by bothering himself with ridiculous currency resets, black swans, lack of a US recovery or decreasing fuel sales?

no mate, he's way too smart to allow irrelevant distractions such as those to prevent him making money.
it just shows you what completely ignoring overpaid analysts whilst trading a solid, common sense technical approach can achieve!

& his performance is by no means a one-off.
one or two other regular contributors to the Technical Templates thread are achieving similar successes (all proofed in the same manner) replicating the concepts & approach shared on that thread.

perhaps you should teach your millionaire friend how to profitably trade a percentage of his own capital, & maybe he could protect his investments from inflationary erosion too.

anyway, i won't keep you coz i'm sure you've got lots of "interesting" charts & articles to busy yourself with today highlighting when the financial world is due to implode :lol:
round number

Postby kyle morgan » Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:41 pm

Rom wrote:i.e. stock prices made in the end new highs every day. Very easy to trade: be long. But then money was without value.
(my millionaire friend now has 2/3 less than 2004 when accounting for inflation)

It's not without value to me.
Last year I was fortunate enough to pay £8k off my mortgage thanks to profits earned from trading currencies & commodities.
I repaid another £6k off that mortgage in April & am on target to reduce it further by sending the bank another £8k by end of summer.
That will equate to repaying virtually half my outstanding balance in 16 months, not to mention reducing the interest payable on the balance by a very substantial amount.

I would call that incredible value & I thank my lucky stars I listened to professionals like those guys on the Technical Templates threads & totally ignored people like you.
Because if I took notice of most of the stuff you & others like you dump onto forums I'd have never considered exploring this business in the first place, missing out on an incredible opportunity to improve my financial circumstances.

I actually think people like you do more damage than good on forums.
You're obviously a very bitter, negative person who has probably tried & failed miserably to make sense of this endeavour, & I'm not surprised if you use most of what you post to try & churn a profit out of the market.

I've never read so much crap in all my life as the nonsense you post up on here.
kyle morgan

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion