Wordwide "currency reset"

General topics about Forex trading

Re: Wordwide "currency reset"

Postby round number » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:06 pm

:lol: i can't believe folks are seriously falling for that old chestnut again.

Lindsey Williams is the latest scaremongerer peddling that old tale lately & it's just another in a long line of baseless rumors doing the rounds that surface every so often when folks are bored & looking to whip up some excitement to get a reaction around the forums.

You can be sure that if it ever does materialize you can bet they'll be plenty of pre-warning via the established networks & it won't be confined to "insider" tittle tattle either.
round number

Postby ddeeen » Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am

the US and Europe will not able to solve their economic problems, they have to revise all their economic and foreign policy. They do not understan abot what have they done so far...
ddeeen

Postby round number » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:46 am

Rom wrote:So far no currency reset.

Really?
Wow, what a surprise! :lol:

So the moral of that story is to simply ignore all these comical "inside sources" stories & continue to play your usual game based on common sense & logical analysis.
round number

Postby visualxray » Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:33 pm

round number wrote:So the moral of that story is to simply ignore all these comical "inside sources" stories & continue to play your usual game based on common sense & logical analysis.

In other words;
trade what you see not what you think.

Such a simple, logical concept that so many folks find great difficulty employing.
visualxray

logic schmlogic

Postby visualxray » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:30 pm

Well I guess we have very different views on what constitutes logic in relation to placing bets then because what you posted there is so far removed from what I meant it's unreal, yet typifies why the majority of people on these trading forums become so tangled up in detail they can't see the wood for the trees.
visualxray

Postby round number » Mon Mar 10, 2014 5:57 pm

Rom wrote:GDP = (gross product in $) - (inflation, i.e. real values like oil/gold .. that is rigged -> real value is not known) -> GDP is not known
Stock market adjusted for inflation -> not known
Real unemployment - not known
--------------------------------------------
Current state? Who knows, seems to be bad

is that so....lol

Yet since you posted that nonsense at the end of December the Canadian Dollar has simply continued into 2014 where it left off in 2013 offering another seven figures of available profit on GBPCAD, six figures on AUDCAD & eight figures on CADJPY.
And I won't even mention the potential opportunities that have presented themselves on a couple of the (higher momentum based) YEN & CHF pairs.

So how much of that lot have you managed to stash away in your satchel whilst you've been debating & fretting over the fictional "currency reset" rubbish?
You deep thinkers/debaters really do make me smile :D
round number

Postby visualxray » Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:32 am

Rom wrote:There is a nice trend, ok. But how do we know there will be a nice trend?

Have you not heard of cyclical motion & pullbacks?

If not I'd familiarize yourself with them as quickly as you can because they offer a world of comfort & joy when it comes to betting on the future potential of a trending vehicle.
You don't need to know there will be a nice trend or how much mileage exists in the price action that creates it.
You only need to know how to recognize & identify the footprints & how to manage your entry & exit effectively enough to pull money out of trading it based on whatever risk & time duration approach model you're operating.
Rom wrote:U.S. supermarket and grocery-store sales ... are expected to decline 1.7 percent this year
Meaning -1.7% + inflation (=?) = ?

There you go again, quoting stuff that bears absolutely no relevance whatsoever to what occurred yesterday or today. It might have an impact in the future & then again it might not.

Players at this end of the food chain don't make money in this business by worrying about the whimsical jawboning of overpaid analysts. They focus on what are actually moving & influencing prices today & this week.

That's how & why trends develop
visualxray

Postby visualxray » Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:43 am

Rom wrote:Your reply is current state is of no importance?

No, that's not what I said at all. Not only have you misinterpreted that, but you've also totally missed the point of what we were saying throughout the recent submissions.
Anyway, there's obviously very little common ground here for dialogue exchange so I'll bow out & leave you to your views.
visualxray

Postby hawkmoon » Thu Mar 13, 2014 4:02 am

I don't know about other viewers on here, but I judge a contributors worth by the relevance of not only their submissions, but how I can transfer & translate the material within those contributions into extracting hard cash from the markets.

I'm sorry, but your contributions just don't cut it for me.
The majority of them are vague, spurious snippets of 2nd hand news that bears no practical use in enabling folks to translate it into actually making money today, tomorrow & next week.

This week, as usual, I've been active in a live trading room frequented & partly run by a couple of the posters who are long term contributors of practical, useful information & material to this thread viewtopic.php?f=5&t=140 & observed them & their colleagues discussing, advising & executing profitable intraday & longer term positional trades in a wide selection of instruments including; EURUSD, EURCAD, USDCHF, GBPCHF, NZDUSD, GBPNZD, GOLD, OIL, FTSE100, DAX30, S&P500, NIKKIE & HIGH VOLUME UK & US SHARES.

All those opportunities were based on the generic structure & approach presented in that thread.
Now that's what I call relevant & practical information flow.

It's information & material that I & anyone else can adapt & use to help put actual dollars in our pockets week in, week out. You don't see them repeating or copy/pasting bits & pieces of someone else's spurious analysis or getting bogged down in complex workloads. They're far too busy making money for themselves & their clients
What they do is offer folks practical, easy assimilated information that they can use anytime they choose to trade the worlds markets based on their individual risk appetite, trading style & financial objectives.

When you can come on here & translate/transfer all your fancy analysis into a practical, workable trade plan that people can assimilate, fully understand & utilize on a day-to-day basis (as is the case with the Technical Template contributors), then perhaps folks will begin to view you as a credible contributor.
hawkmoon

Postby strobe » Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:54 am

Rom wrote:The war against the dollar we don't see
This chilling video is one year old

Oh good lord, not another NWO infomercial :lol:

While nut cases like you are continuing to fantasise over the new world order that's supposedly been asserting itself ever since the late 90's, I & other mature adults will focus on the important tasks - like ensuring I adhere to the daily/weekly trade planning disciplines that enables my family to live an extremely comfortable lifestyle including planning my next return visit to the Maldives with my wife for our regular enjoyable, relaxing soiree.
strobe

Next

Return to General Discussion