What is the advantages of forex trading except of money??

General topics about Forex trading

Re: What is the advantages of forex trading except of money?

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:52 am

yes, one of the advantages of forex is that we can trade anytime and anywhere. because forex is open 24 hours so that forex trading is very flexible. That way we will not be bound by time.
Moreno

Postby david100 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:12 pm

I think main advatange of forex is money but with Forex also we can learn how to control our emotions and how to maintaine discipline in our life.
david100

Postby fxjennifer » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi, my name is Jennifer Brooklyn. I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in forex trading with profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
e-mail: [email protected]
fxjennifer

Postby nanang » Mon Feb 01, 2016 9:15 am

david100 wrote:I think main advatange of forex is money but with Forex also we can learn how to control our emotions and how to maintaine discipline in our life.

Yes I think so..
But most target of traders is looking for money here. its great job for us but very risky.
But i'm happy because got profit from affiliate business with liteforex. http://www.liteforex.com/partners/
nanang

Postby fxjennifer » Fri Apr 08, 2016 10:23 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at:
Pipcutter(dot)com
E-mail: [email protected](dot)com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Previous

Return to General Discussion