Doesn’t It Look Like a Big Scam? Is There Any Alternative to

General topics about Forex trading

Doesn’t It Look Like a Big Scam? Is There Any Alternative to

Postby Julian » Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:55 am

Hi, everyone! We are all here joined by one aim – making money online trading at the most reliable market place. Many people tend to choose FOREX, when it comes to trading online. But is it really so great and trustworthy as it may seem to be at first glance?

According to Adam Hamilton, a professional independent business analyst, FOREX market has lost its financial free spirit. There are more and more cases that prove it is controlled by a tiny group of brokers.

Don’t you find that it makes almost impossible to predict the future prices? It’s like playing roulette: you never know when you will win. Taking this fact into consideration, there is nothing strange why so many brokers lose their money when trading on FOREX.

That is why, I’m looking for an alternative to Forex. Can you please, share any ideas on this? Thanx a lot!
Julian

Re: Doesn’t It Look Like a Big Scam? Is There Any Alternativ

Postby eko_ddie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:31 am

I think there are no alternative to forex. forex will never end...
Forex is more and more prospect business, although the future price can't be predicted, we can use our strategy to keep gaining the profit.
I've making dozens dollar in forex..
It's more exciting job then other...
eko_ddie

Postby nanypurwanti » Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:35 am

eko_ddie wrote:I think there are no alternative to forex. forex will never end...
Forex is more and more prospect business, although the future price can't be predicted, we can use our strategy to keep gaining the profit.
I've making dozens dollar in forex..
It's more exciting job then other...

You said that forex is scam, and i 'm sure that you have lost many fund there.So, you can said like those...
Obviously, 75% of trader will lose in trade..
But, I think that they got lost because they do not know how to trade in forex, they just play and lost...
nanypurwanti

Postby jasoya » Wed Oct 23, 2013 7:14 am

Forex is no scam at all. It becomes a scam when you get into the market ill-prepared and you start throwing stones to your broker. Instead of looking for an alternative, focus on sharpening your skills and you'll realize different results.
jasoya

Postby kevin43 » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:52 am

Forex itself is definitely not a scam but while you gain skills to trade successfully you may encounter with scams that one way or another will try to take you in. Just that scammers leave a blemish on forex and cause that general misunderstanding.
kevin43

Postby kevin43 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 4:36 am

Of course forex is a sort of gambling and it is up to you will you accept forex as reasonable way to make money or not. Like the other forms of business, forex requires investments from - the more they are the likely is to get porfit with less risks
kevin43

Postby ddeeen » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:53 am

Absolutely, forex is not scam. this is the modern market. Someone who saying forex scam this is already collapse
ddeeen

Postby nanang » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:47 am

Forex is not scam at all, only one who do not know what is forex and what is the behind of forex that judging forex as scam.
I've get many dollar from liteforex broker because i trade there, they paid me and always paid me when i wd from them. So, i thin that forex is not scam at all.
nanang

Return to General Discussion