Join my group...Trade like a pro with my simple technique

General topics about Forex trading

Join my group...Trade like a pro with my simple technique

Postby GMMA-Trader » Sat May 11, 2013 1:24 am

Hi guys,
If you've been trading forex for years, yet you haven't achieved the results you've always wanted; OR... you're trading a complicated system where you have to stay glued to your computer most of the day; OR... you're just starting out, and would like to be taught a simple yet profitable system of trading forex... then why not join me?!

My name's Max and I absolutely hate trading alone. I will teach you my technique of trading forex for FREE and we'll be trading partners.

My system is effective during the US session... 8:00am NY time until 1:00pm NY time. There's no need for you to stare at charts all day long. I use only one technical indicator to trade. My system can be traded on 26 currency pairs. My system is about " tracking " a specific behavior of institutional (big money) traders in the market. Once you can spot that behavior on a chart, it becomes easy for you to close multiple positions in profit.

I'm looking to recruit about 4 to 8 partner traders; that's it! If you're interested, reply to this post or look for me on skype: calvind.

Talk soon.

Max
GMMA-Trader

Re: Join my group...Trade like a pro with my simple techniqu

Postby eko_ddie » Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:40 am

It's interesting guys...
How many dollar have you got in each days??
eko_ddie

Postby rohmatul » Sat Aug 17, 2013 11:04 am

I'll find you in skype calvin...
I hope i can be talent traders...
rohmatul

Postby nanypurwanti » Tue Aug 20, 2013 11:55 am

Have anyone here making dollar in forex???
Just investing in PAMM Account in lite forex broker, we can traded our account there...
It's simple and profitable...
nanypurwanti

Return to General Discussion