Manual forex trading or Automated forex trading?

General topics about Forex trading

Re: Manual forex trading or Automated forex trading?

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 20, 2014 10:25 pm

for beginners would be better if we could trade with the manual, because trading with manual able to give us a lot of advantages as we can train our trading skills so well that we were able to succeed in this business. manual trading will make our trading skills honed
Moreno

Postby ForexLion » Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:49 am

For those who do not know programming, automated trading may be difficult, while manual trading may be suitable for all
ForexLion

Postby kaha » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:32 am

manual trading is what i do on hotforex, i find automated trading a bit too complicated unless you are going to be the one that will program it and come up with a suitable strategy for it then definitly automated is the way to go.
kaha

Postby nanypurwanti » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:45 am

kaha wrote:manual trading is what i do on hotforex, i find automated trading a bit too complicated unless you are going to be the one that will program it and come up with a suitable strategy for it then definitly automated is the way to go.

Automate trading is much better than manual, But your EA must use the same strategy that you used in manual. Using EA will make your order and close more fast and accurate. I've used many trading style that formed in EA in some broker like Liteforex, Mayzus, and fxpro. I can said that using automated is better and recommended.
nanypurwanti

Postby Moreno » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:47 am

if we have not mastered the basics of good trading then I think if we can trade with the manual first. with manual trading then we will be able to hone deeper into this forex trading. with the result that the maximum so we can get
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:43 am

for beginners I think it would be better with a manual trading because manual trading then we can train our analytical skills to be better, to do that we need to continue to hone our trading analysis so well that our trading result will be better
Moreno

Postby balat1990 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:26 am

in invest in paam account and give money for other trader. i don't belive in EA now. i lose much money with it.
balat1990

Previous

Return to General Discussion