systems that similar to Zulutrade

General topics about Forex trading

systems that similar to Zulutrade

Postby bubbapips » Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:04 am

May I ask if you know a signal company similar to Zulutrade?
I'm disappointed in Zulu as there are many providers who win for a couple of months then they start to lose. When I succeed to win a bit I have lost it all the time when a drawdown period came. Luckily I risked only demo money.
Basically I like the philosophy of Zulutrade but I think there is more professional experience needed to become a signal provider than a Zulu registration link + a few months well working period.

Thatiswhy I don't want to waste my time looking for traders before their losing periods.

I want to find a provider with only professional and selected signals, who filter the waste and provide only the best signals with a team who supervises everything to avoid trading disasters.

Can you recommend me a quality signal provider similar to Zulu?

Thanks
bubbapips

Re: systems that similar to Zulutrade

Postby Tholdis44 » Wed Feb 27, 2013 9:26 am

Hello bubbapips,
If I were in your shoes I would check everestsignal.com.
My ex-classmate from universtiy is a programmer there they do serious developments. They will provide human supervision and quality signals as well. I find it a unique opportunity that they provide 1000 pip/month with audited results and bonus... :)
Tholdis44

Postby bubbapips » Tue Mar 05, 2013 4:53 am

Thanks Tholdis,
I have signed up, we will see what they offer!
bubbapips

Postby bubbapips » Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:27 am

Everestsignal rocks, I have been receiving their signals since 2 weeks and they have made me a 70% profit with provider 'galacon', 'chinese dragon' and 'blade'. I trade with microlots therefore I set my risk slider to only 30%. I do not have so much investment but I am really satisfied now. If they successfully double my account I will transfer my initial investment back so they will only use the amount that they have made to me.
I am so happy that I found them! :-) :-) :-)
bubbapips

Postby gavind » Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:44 pm

Looks like Everestsignal is already closed? For some reason, their site doesn't load anymore. Or don't they offer their service in all countries? Image
gavind

Postby nanang » Wed May 07, 2014 11:00 am

System that same with zulu is only PAMM and using Trade Copier.
PAMM is better than others. I've invest some hundreds dollar in some brokers like Liteforex and some others. In this Liteforex, it has really good return and very very consistent.. Its highly recommended..
nanang

Postby eko_ddie » Tue May 27, 2014 10:18 am

nanang wrote:System that same with zulu is only PAMM and using Trade Copier.
PAMM is better than others. I've invest some hundreds dollar in some brokers like Liteforex and some others. In this Liteforex, it has really good return and very very consistent.. Its highly recommended..

exactly right sir...
you are smart and genius.
eko_ddie

Postby nanang » Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:53 am

hihihi...not at all...
But PAMM is really same with zulu. And PAMM is more better than zulu. I recommend you trade in PAMM of liteforex broker.
Many trader professional trader manager there..
nanang

Postby forex_edo » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:28 am

nanang wrote:System that same with zulu is only PAMM and using Trade Copier.

you are totally have done great choice because you have make your broker more famous and famous...
I'm really like buying newest EA...
forex_edo

Return to General Discussion