Don't trade forex ALONE

General topics about Forex trading

Don't trade forex ALONE

Postby GMMA-Trader » Thu Dec 27, 2012 3:52 pm

Hey traders,
I'm putting together a secluded group with like-minded individuals to trade forex as a whole. You will be taught how to trade properly, get the support you need, share your ideas, and be part of a winning team. You will be taught how to trade the intra-day GAMMA strategy and how to spot and take advantage of hidden divergences in a chart's price action. We'll get to communicate via skype, phone, and teamviewer. I really don't want a large group. About 10 dedicated newbie traders would suffice. Send me a note or an email at [email protected]; write the word "INTERESTED IN JOIN GROUP" in the subject line, to get more information. It's all free...for life!
GMMA-Trader

Re: Don't trade forex ALONE

Postby Moreno » Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:20 am

if we have a good trading skills so I think if we could try to trade itself. because it will make us more skilled longer trading. for that we need to learn and practice trading well if we want to trade their own
Moreno

Postby nanang » Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:09 pm

Trade alone??. I'm more interest to trade alone. it will make me more focuses and able to forecast the market.
nanang

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:02 am

yes, I also prefer trading itself as the trading yourself then I can try to train my trading skills well. So that the maximum result we can get. For that we must to pratice trading well so that my trading skill will be increased
Moreno

Postby vuanh » Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:50 pm

i trade alone. but i put money in some manager. i think it is better for our money. but we should learn from other but we should trade alone. we need responsible with our signal, our decision . we will improve our ability. it is better. when we trade with group we can get higher focus and belief in our signal. it is important.
vuanh

Postby balat1990 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 3:51 am

i like trade alone. i has decide. we will has respondsible with our signal. we will learn and improve it. when we trade with team. when we lose we can be the other fault. it is not you. it is dangerous. we are difficult to improve our skill
balat1990

Postby prapforex » Mon May 18, 2015 7:55 am

Yes I think so, trade alone will make us more concentration and focus. I'm always trade in special room that is no one can enter the room. its good for my trade. So far, i can make hundreds pips from liteforex broker and mayzus.
prapforex

Postby eko_ddie » Thu May 21, 2015 1:18 am

Trade need more concentration and silent to make us more focus. If you trade and all your friends there, i'm sure your concentration will be worse both your account too.
eko_ddie

Postby vuanh » Mon May 25, 2015 3:48 am

i don't think so. the great trader trade alone. they will respond about their decision. it is important. they can control their money better and they will get more experience when they lose.
vuanh

Return to General Discussion