The way to succeed in forex trading

General topics about Forex trading

Re: The way to succeed in forex trading

Postby balat1990 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:58 am

we want success we need invest to our skilll. we need increase it. we can get more profit when we get more knowledge. we must know what we do in this market. if not we will lose money
balat1990

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 am

The best way to be successful in forex trading is trading with a lot of practice. exercise is very necessary in this forex because with a lot of practice then we will increase the trading skills and the results of our trading will also increase. we can use a demo account to practice
Moreno

Postby darklot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:57 am

success in business is the hope of all forex traders. traders who have discipline and maximum trading capacity will greatly help the development of their careers in the forex business.through it will require time and patient but the truth is that it will surely pay off and yield good profit as well. of course, account conditions and order execution is crucial also. I currently trade with a broker that uses ECN technology that reduces latency and the execution is super fast. As well, they have specific Liquidity providers who can handle price action strategies as well as very good conditions (EUUSD 0.2 -0.5). I know these brokers are limited, and you won't find them among the biggest brokers lists as 99% of them are alleged market makers. You'll have to work a little harder and dig a little deeper as I did to find Tickmill.
darklot

Postby rjtamzid » Wed Mar 11, 2015 6:52 am

It is essential not only to learn the Forex system’s concepts and terminology but to master the art of trading strategies and the Forex maneuvers. In order to learn about Forex trading in depth, it would be wise to enroll in a Forex Education, where you will receive in depth Forex training and guidance from professionals.
rjtamzid

Postby balat1990 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:06 am

i was build strategy for myself. it is effective now. i earned money from market. they best way for earning money . we need improve our skill and make plan trading for us.
balat1990

Postby david100 » Wed May 13, 2015 9:48 pm

I think to get success in Forex you need to start learning about Forex. Learning is very important factor of Forex trading. If you will have good knowledge about forex then it will be very easy for you to make good progress in this online business.
david100

Postby rjtamzid » Wed May 27, 2015 2:48 pm

There are many ways to be succeed in trading. but you need to follow one or two simple strategies that suits you best. Don't go through many strategies. Instead, follow one simple and effective strategy and stick onto it. You need to follow the market trends and must have to have good knowledge about current market situations. You can keep yourself up-to-date about Forex market from www.easyforexnews.net . This is a great source of Forex market news, trend analysis and more services related to Trading.
rjtamzid

Postby vuanh » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 am

we need focus on plan. keep mind in trading. we can lose or win in this market. when we trade with good plan. we can make profit higher than lose. and we can get profit in total. how to encreasing the total profit. it it the question for you. you can get better signal or better SL and TP..
vuanh

Postby Glennx » Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:05 pm

I would recommend some education first rather than demo trading, which is a total waste of time. Here is a good place to get educated on Forex as well as other financial markets. There is also forex signals but if you are new to Forex don't bother, these signals are not for you. https://www.ddmarkets.com/category/market-education/
Glennx

Postby rjtamzid » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:45 am

The only way to succeed in Forex trading is being an Experienced and Professional forex trader and learning new things all the time to improve trading skills. Thus, shawacademy offers the most advance trading courses for any level of traders making it Easy and possible for everyone to Earn from the market. you can reach them by searching on shaw academy marketing review.
rjtamzid

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion