The way to succeed in forex trading

General topics about Forex trading

The way to succeed in forex trading

Postby paul cruza » Mon Aug 27, 2012 4:56 am

There are four stages to achieve, namely:
A. learn
Create a strategy that can be used as trade and do you think the strategy is profitable.
2. Dare to try or do not be afraid to try
Here has a purpose that we know the actual state of the theory of capital and not just words.
3. Resistant to the process
When it entered the commercial world do not easily give up on what happened. Hoping to solve a problem that occurs.
4. Do not be satisfied
If you already feel that success over to you, do it with less strategy inivasi bar, so do not be a sense of satisfaction that you get at it, because circumstances can change at any time otherwise.

How do you think? :)
paul cruza

Re: The way to succeed in forex trading

Postby SamuraiTrader » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:41 am

I'll add one that applies for me and perhaps others too:

Trade for the love of the process, the enjoyment of competition, and for the cultivation and mastery of one's own mind. After all, the money is a secondary consideration.

I believe this way of thinking is why I have found success and why I enjoy every extra step down The Trader's Path, no matter how difficult it may be.
Samurai Forex Trading - Home of The Elite Range Bar System
www.samuraiforextrading.com
SamuraiTrader

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:55 am

the road to success in forex is to continue to learn and practice trading well. Forex trading is a business that has a lot of risks so as to be successful in forex we need to learn and practice many trading well. therefore try to continue to improve trading skills are good if you want to succeed in this forex
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:18 am

the way to success in forex trading is not easy because forex is a business that has a lot of risks so as to be successful in forex, then we need to improve the ability and our trading psychology so well that we will be able to succeed in this business
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:48 am

the way to success in forex is with much to learn and practice trading with a maximum. with us a lot to learn and practice trading with a maximum then we will be able to also maximum results, we can use a demo account to practice trading.
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:49 am

success in forex trading is not as easy as we think, because forex has many risks, with the risk that it is to be successful we need to learn and practice trading well. if we fear the loss then we can try to trade using trade insurance of freshforex
Moreno

Postby balat1990 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:58 am

we want success we need invest to our skilll. we need increase it. we can get more profit when we get more knowledge. we must know what we do in this market. if not we will lose money
balat1990

Postby Moreno » Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:57 am

The best way to be successful in forex trading is trading with a lot of practice. exercise is very necessary in this forex because with a lot of practice then we will increase the trading skills and the results of our trading will also increase. we can use a demo account to practice
Moreno

Postby balat1990 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 4:06 am

i was build strategy for myself. it is effective now. i earned money from market. they best way for earning money . we need improve our skill and make plan trading for us.
balat1990

Postby vuanh » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:24 am

we need focus on plan. keep mind in trading. we can lose or win in this market. when we trade with good plan. we can make profit higher than lose. and we can get profit in total. how to encreasing the total profit. it it the question for you. you can get better signal or better SL and TP..
vuanh

Next

Return to General Discussion