Now Hiring!

General topics about Forex trading

Now Hiring!

Postby thinkoutsidethebox » Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm

I'm looking for an honest individual to trade my live accounts for me. I am busy with other ventures so I don't have time to trade myself.

Benefits:
You will be trained in a live training environment with other forex students hosted by a +16 years professional instructor( NOT me); your questions will be answered on the spot.
You will have access to my live account once you can show consistent profits over a month period. There will be no guesswork, here... you will know EXACTLY where to get in, where to get out.
You will have access to "Easy to Read" proprietary indicators. They do not come cheap, but I will pay for them. Don't worry!
Profits will be split UP TO 50/50 after the bills are paid on a monthly basis... More info on that when you email me.

Experience requirements:
You must have basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, and understand the concept of good money management.
You must know how to perform basic math.
You must be able to trade the euro session and/or the us session. If you can trade both sessions, then that would be perfect.
You must be able to keep your emotions under control.
You must stay commited to the program until my account grows at least $100k, at which point we can say bye bye OR if you want to stay, I will teach you other ways (more secure than forex) to grow your money like the big boys on Wall Street.

This is a lifetime opportunity for a newbie trader to gain the necessary knowledge of the forex market and to sharpen his skills at becoming a professional trader...and all that is without dropping a single dime out of his pocket.

Email me at: [email protected] and tell me how essential is good money management to your trading & give me the right answer to the test below.

Test question:
Account balance: $10,000
Risk per trade: 2%
StopLoss: 23pips
How many lots should you place in this trade to satisfy the 2% risk?
thinkoutsidethebox

Return to General Discussion