Hi Forex Traders.

General topics about Forex trading

Hi Forex Traders.

Postby skt1977 » Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:58 pm

Hi All,
I am a newcomer to the world of Forex and am very new around here. Have just blown my account up on Monday evening !!! Have been reading topics on this forum since yesterday. Wish I had come to this forum earlier. Just wanted to say Hi to everyone and thank Edward for the excellent work that he has done and thanks to everyone for sharing their expertise.

Looking forward to leave the past behind, learn and share and hopefully prosper.

regards
SKT
skt1977

Re: Hi Forex Traders.

Postby lawgirl21 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:14 pm

Welcome SKT--Sorry to hear that you blew your account. We have all done that! I have completely blown two accounts and I've been at it for some time. Make sure you are using demo accounts for now until you arrive at a few strategies that you are comfortable with and trading procedures that you follow without fail.

This is a wonderful website where, if we had to pay for the information, we would be paying thousands! Happy trading! Rebecca
lawgirl21

Postby skt1977 » Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:05 am

Thanks Rebecca for the comforting words. I purposefully mentioned this "Account Blown Up " to the community and was expecting at least one voice to conform that I was not the only one to have done it.

Thanks a Zillion. I needed this support.

SKT
skt1977

Postby rajesh » Sun Aug 30, 2015 1:04 am

Yes, You are absolutely David, Knowledge is the key to success if you want to trade with Forex. Also you should gain the knowledge regarding various Brokers. The selection of broker is the most important decision in the world Forex. I have selected my broker around 3 years ago and I have earned a lot through it.
rajesh

Return to General Discussion