eerie silence

General topics about Forex trading

eerie silence

Postby Joe Whitehorse » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:32 am

it shows over 100 members yet no-one has posted in most sections of the site since early to mid July.

where is everyone :?:
the place resembles the aftermath of an Apache war party :evil:

Joe Whitehorse

Re: eerie silence

Postby Edward Revy » Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:51 pm

The early mid July is the time when the Forum was transferred to a new base. It was not possible to save old accounts, so we lost some contributors :(

Another tendency shows that people prefer to leave comments on Forex Strategies Website as anonymous users rather than going through the process of registration on the forum etc. Moreover, reading is far more easier than contributing :wink:

I hope this silence will be broken with time. If we work hard enough, people will become more active too.

P.S. lovely picture, we can use it as home logo for the moment :mrgreen:
Edward Revy
Site Admin

Re: eerie silence

Postby Joe Whitehorse » Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:03 pm

Another tendency shows that people prefer to leave comments on Forex Strategies Website as anonymous users rather than going through the process of registration on the forum etc. Moreover, reading is far more easier than contributing

I hear what you're saying, & I guess that must be so. Thing is, so much more can be debated & discussed in 'forum mode'

I think it took me all of 3 minutes to register. It's hardly a mensa application form :roll:
I sure hope folks manage to get their asses in gear, as this appears one of the better potential forum & discussion sites out there judging by the content on the website anyhow.

I hope this silence will be broken with time. If we work hard enough, people will become more active too.

Yeah, kinda like a 'follow the leader' game :wink:

P.S. lovely picture, we can use it as home logo for the moment

Sure, why not!
Either that, or I'll uproot from our current location in the posh part of the county & pop it down on the edge of that town?! :D

I'd definitely require a large reduction in the land rent though - doesn't look like there's a whole of action going down after that Apache raiding party got to work!

Joe Whitehorse

Return to General Discussion