which is the major currency in forex ?

General topics about Forex trading

which is the major currency in forex ?

Postby dhara » Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:58 am

hey guys , i'm newbie in forex market . so pls suggest me which is the best currency for investment the money in forex market ? recenly i visited one of the popular site moneymunch.com and i feel that forex is the best way for invest the money , but i don't know which is the best currency for investment in forex.
dhara

Re: which is the major currency in forex ?

Postby azqa » Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:11 am

For starters, though, let's take a look at what a currency pair consists of. Currency pairs are made up of a base currency (the first) and a counter currency (the second). In the EUR/USD currency pair, EUR is the base currency and USD is the counter currency. If the exchange rate of a pair is rising, the base currency is rising in value relative to the counter currency. When the exchange rate falls, the opposite is happening.
azqa

Postby david100 » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:41 am

The main currencies and their designation in the foreign exchange marketplace are the us greenback (usd), euro (eur), japanese yen (jpy), british pound (gbp), australian greenback (aud), canadian greenback (cad), and the swiss franc (chf).
david100

Postby davidson333 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 10:10 pm

There are many currencies to trade in Forex but i prefer to trade with EUR/USD pair of currencies with my broker Forex Metal.
davidson333

Postby prapforex » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:10 pm

Yeas each broker have many currency pairs, but only in Liteforex that have so many instruments trading.
you can check it on liteforex website.
prapforex

Postby fxjennifer » Mon May 02, 2016 9:40 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipcutter.com
E-mail: info@pipcutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Postby kaha » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:44 am

major pairs are the EURUSD EURGBP and GBPSD
kaha

Return to General Discussion