MARKET BRIEFING – LONDON OPEN 15.05.2015

Postby Atlas CapitalFx » Fri May 15, 2015 10:42 am

MORE ON ACFXblog.com

EURUSD

The intraday technical outlook

Thursday EURUSD traded within a tight range.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.1450 level.

Alternatively a failure to sustain a move higher prices could see EURUSD re-test the 1.1340 level.

From a technical perspective EURUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.1340 level.

GBPUSD

Thursday GBPUSD continues to trade higher.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1.5800 level which coincides with a prior area of strong resistance.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see GBPUSD re-test the 1.5650 level.

From a technical perspective GBPUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1.5650 level.

USDJPY

Thursday USDJPY spiked higher and is now testing the upper limit of its down channel.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a bounce lower off the 119.40 level and the channel top.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see USDJPY trade back up to the 119.75 level.

From a technical perspective USDJPY is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 120.30 level.

USDCHF

Thursday USDCHF traded lower following its failure to test its channel top.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.9110 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see USDCHF trade back up to the 0.9180 level.

From a technical perspective USDCHF is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 0.9295 level.

AUDUSD

Thursday AUDUSD corrected lower.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 0.8075 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see AUDUSD could trade back down into the direction of the 0.8000 level.

From a technical perspective AUDUSD is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 0.7950 level

GOLD

Thursday Gold closed marginally up on the day.

This morning I am monitoring the price action for a test of the 1222.00 level.

Alternatively a failure to trade higher could see Gold re-test the 1212.40 level.

From a technical perspective Gold is trading in an intraday 1 hour up trend with the line of control at the 1212.40 level.

OIL

Thursday Oil closed slightly lower on the day.

This morning monitoring the price action for a test off the 59.00 area.

Alternatively a failure to trade lower could see Oil re-test the 60.00 level.

From a technical perspective Oil is trading in an intraday 1 hour down trend with the line of control at the 60.80 level.

MORE ON ACFXblog.com
Atlas CapitalFx

Return to Daily market technical Analysis And outlook By ACFX.com