Secret strategy 40-100% per month

Introduce your commercial (for sale) Forex products & services

Secret strategy 40-100% per month

Postby Kruz30 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:25 am

Hello everyone
My name is Mr. Andrew Krutyi, I known on this forum with nickname Kruz30.
A few words about me.
I’m a trader and system developer, during the last 3 years I have tried to use a lot of famouse trade strategies, EA’s and systems, one of them helped me to have a smart income but not stable and everytime I needed to search again and again.
One time I have met one man who have a big investors and trade millions dollars in Swiss Broker. I didn’t understand how people can believe him and give so large money in management but he wrote me that there are so many schemes of trading but only few percent of all schemes can give large profit with low drawdown.
This kind of secret strategy you didn’t find in internet, on forex forums or other web. He just let me possibility to be part of his managed account with my smart funds.
I propose the follow scheme of cooperation like in HYIP.I have opened account in PAMM system.
All transaction will be made with Moneybookers system only.

My MB purse: douan999( dog )bigmir.net
Estimated monthly income: range between 40% to 100% and sometimes could be more.
Estimated drawdown: range between 5-10% only.
Performance fee: 50% from profit
Min. investment: 50 USD (but with time I will up it level)
Min. period: one week
You need to send money on my Moneybookers account and send on my e-mail application Form.
All applications will gathering to the each Friday and will be sent on my trade account. Next Friday I will withdraw invested money with profit and send back on your Moneybookers account .

Application Form
First Name, Last Name:
E-mail:
Moneybookers account e-mail:
Transferred funds:
Transaction ID:
Min. investment period:
All applications on deposit and withdrawal will be made manually myself.
My skype: kruz30
All participants can have my mobile number for contact or have talk with Skype. I’m transparent in all my activity and I’m not scammer.
All your guarantee is profit which you will get back with initial deposit in first weeks/months of cooperation and screens from trade account.
Regards
Kruz30

Re: Secret strategy 40-100% per month

Postby Kruz30 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:13 pm

You can view all results with screens on photobucket web
http://s1141.photobucket.com/albums/n59 ... 0Strategy/
www.signalsservice.blogspot.com
Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:00 am

Hello
The authors of Secret Strategy arguing that their system give them up to 200% profit per month with drawdown 10-15% only.
In fact after 10 days I have got growth on my account with 50% profit and drawdown less than 5%.
How will it move further time will show.
Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 6:58 am

Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:48 pm

News for all investors.
Accept investment in PAMM account
Min 5000 USD
all details write to me here or talk in Skype: kruz30
Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:12 pm

This is an account one of my investor for monitor
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Kruz30/ ... nth/152244
Kruz30

Results for August 2011

Postby Kruz30 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:51 am

Hello everyone
Trade results for August 2011: + 63%

Go ahead...
Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Sun Sep 11, 2011 6:39 am

Rom wrote:My initial reaction is that live verified performance for 2 months or 12 months with 100 trades may be complete mambo jambo if everything depends upon being right on main trend (100 trades will basically be the same as some few trades). All participants can win Olympic Games by accident. Traders tend to trust live results, I don't. All major banks are heading for default despite the best expertice money can buy. 10% per month is maybe possible with a mechanical system and normal trade cost. 100% means overleveraging, or broke some day.

Your opinion have the right to life but we need no to forget about some modern trade systems that aren't discussing public on forums, just only few words not more. For example it could be neural global system.Some men makes 100-200% per month with such trade systems but we will never know all details of such schemes of trade because such strategies costs tens or thousands dollars. It's like purchasing of high profitable business.
Kruz30

Postby Kruz30 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:42 am

Rom wrote:People tends to view Warren Buffett as the world's greatest investor. I see him as just a criminal insider, a normal guy with the right connections. The employees in his first 'success" remember him as nothing special. FRWC was hype all over, PR you may say. 50% per month became minus some % the following months. Dirk Du Toit explained it in his blog. The average guy will not be able to see it.

I understand what are you talking about, but all these guys will not resolve our financial problems and our financial goals.
So if you wish to have cooperation with me and invest you are welcome.
Kruz30

It was scam strategy

Postby Kruz30 » Mon Oct 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Hello everyone.
I have lost all money. Money invested in scam PAMM account and they simply lost all money, part of their own and all investor's funds.
I return to manage money myself.
Kruz30

Next

Return to Commercial Forex systems, signals, services