Introducing Brokers Wanted above average compensation

Introduce your commercial (for sale) Forex products & services

Introducing Brokers Wanted above average compensation

Postby capecodchic » Mon Apr 22, 2013 4:35 pm

Hi,

Just to show you how much we cater to our IBs, I am posting the following offer: I will rebate you .5 pip or higher. Other brokers don't even give that. I will go on though. On top of the .5 pip rebate, for every $10k in new funds that are brought in and traded, I will give you back $100 at month's end. At that time we will also look at your volume for the month. If you did a lot of volume, we will give you another kickback based on the volume amount.

This is not a promotion. This is what we offer to our IBs. We want your business. We take care of you and your business.

Alpha Trading CM also offers managed accounts that have established track records with proven performance. All the details on the Quantum and The Aby managed funds are on our website. As the IB, you will receive a % of performance as well as rebate and bonuses. The account gets traded and most importantly the account makes money-this means your client didn't lose all equity in a month or two as sometimes happens with self directed traders. The managed accounts offer long term rebates.

Finally, if the above offer doesn't at least entice you to come and speak with me, I ask you to bring a counter offer. Tell me what you want. If you have a good book of business, I am an open minded guy to hearing a good idea.

I look forward to hearing from you soon. Opening an IB account is easy, if you don't know already. You can be up and running with us in short time.

Finally, if you speak English, Spanish, Arabic, we have client agents that can handle your account in your language. More languages are becoming available so check back with us often.

Best regards,
Dana O'Keefe

phone- 617.701.3458
phone-1.888.981.3990
moble phone: 774-521-6394
www.alphatradingcm.com
[email protected]
capecodchic

Return to Commercial Forex systems, signals, services