Huge Forex Trading Collection for Free

Introduce your commercial (for sale) Forex products & services

Huge Forex Trading Collection for Free

Postby jambalaya » Wed Jan 23, 2013 3:52 pm

hey guys,

I'm completely new here and i do not intend to spam your forum just want to share this with you guys, as a great money saving opportunity for especially beginners, maybe for experienced traders too. Altough i have a great knowledge in forex trading, the question is always the same: "What is the best profitable strategy?" and that's the hard part of trading. Because every system, product's owner /developer will tell you that their system's the best...so you need to invest time&money to check out all of these new and hyped systems. 90% of them are worthless and there is definitely one and only profitable strategy on the long run: to LEARN & PRACTICE. So you definitely need a trusted broker + a huge demo account + a lot of training material or systems, indicators...etc. The main problem is: you just can't afford to buy a lot of these systems because some of them are ridiculously expensive.
So i found a pretty exclusive membership site it's hard to find them because they're not even indexed by google (i guess the owners want to stay under the radar) but they are offering a lot of systems, strategies, indicators, video courses and stuffs like the overall value of $18K+ or more. The membership is free you only need to do one miserable step as a mean of trust to get access to the download section but there's no money involved in that step too(you don't need to risk any of your money) so we can say it's completely free.
Some of you may already have these systems or not maybe i'm a noob but i found some great stuff there. Check it out if you want: http://binaryoptionsforexfx.com/
jambalaya

Return to Commercial Forex systems, signals, services