Free Power Trade Copier

Introduce your commercial (for sale) Forex products & services

Re: Free Power Trade Copier

Postby Aplmustdie » Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:56 am

This software is the biggest piece of crap that I have ever encountered. I Purchase this copier in March 2013 and had nothing but trouble with it. First off, were the delays. While trades were placed pretty much at the same time, closing the trades was hit or miss. I had many trades close 5 minutes after the master closed. At first, I thought it was my settings and I questioned if I had things set right. Looking on their website, I noticed there is a module labeled STP to allow scalping and forces copies "Real Time", so of course, this must be my problem, so I ordered it. More good money after bad. STP is even more buggy than the first piece of software. Contacting support, I was put in touch with a real piece of work, a support person named Artem. His "Answer" to my problems was to make excuses. He never resolved anything. I would receive answers like, "The software was not designed for your setup", "You can only use the STP software in copier mode on the same machine" (although nowhere did is state this on their website before purchase. Oh, and my favorite, "here is an updated copy, try this". I have tested beta software with less bugs than this system. When I asked for a refund, I was told I could refund the module, but not the original program. So I am on the hook for $2,000. My advice is to stay away from this software and this company. They do not stand by their product, nor do they handle customer issues in a timely manner.
Aplmustdie

Return to Commercial Forex systems, signals, services