I'm New Here...

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

I'm New Here...

Postby trinity13 » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:44 am

Hello!! I'm Zephyr from Sydney, Australia and I'm 31 years of age. I'm a person who can easily mingle with other people even with different personalities.

I love challenges coz it makes me eager to learn things. I'm also interested into forex trading and willing to help and introduce how to start investing your money without risk.
trinity13

Re: I'm New Here...

Postby Suhi » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:18 pm

Hii! I dont know if You're still here , its benn a while . My name is Suhi , I'm 21 and still learning economics and finance at university , in Budapest .
I woulde like to ask a few questions , since i dont know if youre still here ANYONE who answer it i would be happy .
How old were you guys started to learn about trading or actually trading ?
In your countries , is there some official ways to learn trading ( like learning trading at university ) ? cause here i dont know about something like that .
And if theres not , what is the most standard , official way that someone bacame a professional trader ?
I'll answer your questions of cours if you have any .
Suhi

Postby thinkoutsidethebox » Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 pm

Hey there,
Sad to say but schools and universities don't have classes where they teach you how to be financially independent; so NO, you can't learn how to trade in schools.
thinkoutsidethebox

Postby paul cruza » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:28 am

Suhi wrote:Hii! I dont know if You're still here , its benn a while . My name is Suhi , I'm 21 and still learning economics and finance at university , in Budapest .
I woulde like to ask a few questions , since i dont know if youre still here ANYONE who answer it i would be happy .
How old were you guys started to learn about trading or actually trading ?
In your countries , is there some official ways to learn trading ( like learning trading at university ) ? cause here i dont know about something like that .
And if theres not , what is the most standard , official way that someone bacame a professional trader ?
I'll answer your questions of cours if you have any .

Suhi----Before entering the forex binis better first learn about the forex. you have to know what is forex and how to work the forex. then learn about the pips, margin, leverage, brokers, Sell / Buy orders, pending orders, instant execution, market execution, indicators, MT4 platform, broker, how to deposit and withdrawal after that learn to read charts and use indicators to analyze the market. use a demo account until you are really advanced.

You don't need to go to the university to learn all that. Simple- open a demo account to any broker and start practicing. Try to learn the following terms by practicing and you will get it more rapidly.
I Think that this will help you.
paul cruza

Postby Mullukas » Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:35 pm

hi everyone
i'm new here am from indonesia ,want involved in this forum to learn and study together please add me ,thanks

Mullukas :D :D :D
Mullukas

Postby SamuraiTrader » Sun Sep 02, 2012 2:39 am

trinity13 wrote:Hello!! I'm Zephyr from Sydney, Australia and I'm 31 years of age. I'm a person who can easily mingle with other people even with different personalities.

I love challenges coz it makes me eager to learn things. I'm also interested into forex trading and willing to help and introduce how to start investing your money without risk.

Welcome to the board. We've all been there at one point - new to forex trading and eager to learn. I wish you the best of luck in your goals.

You might want to get that "without risk" idea out of your head now or you are going to find the journey to being a profitable trader much more difficult. You can't eliminate risk in trading, nor would you want to. It's what provides opportunity. The goal should be to learn how to control risk (at least to the degree you can). With proper risk control principles and self-discipline you may have a fighting chance in this business.
Samurai Forex Trading - Home of The Elite Range Bar System
www.samuraiforextrading.com
SamuraiTrader

Postby Fort-x » Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:09 am

I'm new here to. Not sure about this Web Site yet. Hope I don't get spammed. With a return E Mail that says No Reply, I wonder. Well anyway, I've been studying Forex for a while and I'm just now getting the hang of it. So, I kind of am looking at outreach material, or extra curricular activity material. I noticed this site has some interesting software available, I don't know if it is freeware, shareware or what. Guess I'll find out.
Fort-x

Postby kindaichi » Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:49 am

Welcome to the world of trading, I hope you can earn, learn and grow together.
kindaichi

Postby UinGun » Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:34 am

Hi all! I'm from sunny Florida and I just discovered Forex a couple weeks ago. I'm hungry for knowledge and ready to learn from all you seasoned veterans out there. Looking forward to chatting with you all!
UinGun

Postby UinGun » Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:16 am

I'm also new and I hope to learn a lot from all of you! Just discovered forex, looking to experiment with any different online investment platforms. (suggestions?))
UinGun

Next

Return to Newbie questions & answers