Do forex build career

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Do forex build career

Postby davidson333 » Mon Jun 16, 2014 7:51 pm

Forex is help us to build career. You can tray it and gain in life. Learn it earn money. Without learn. You must be loss. If you understand it. You did not loss in market.
davidson333

Re: Do forex build career

Postby eko_ddie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:35 am

Do mean career as a trader??
I not suggest you to make this job as your career. It's really risky. But, make this job as your part time job is very recommended. I've join in long time with liteforex broker and my trade profitable.
eko_ddie

Postby vuanh » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:23 pm

yes.we can build the career with it. it is greatm investment channel. i think we can make money for life with it.
vuanh

Postby nanang » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:49 pm

Need to start career in forex??
I recommended you to participate in "BRING a FRIEND 2.0" program from liteforex.
Its MLM affiliate program, so you can higher your EARN from
More detail:
http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend
nanang

Postby kevin43 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:48 pm

nanang wrote:Need to start career in forex??
I recommended you to participate in "BRING a FRIEND 2.0" program from liteforex.
Its MLM affiliate program, so you can higher your EARN from
More detail:
http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend

It is a crap. Guys try to trade only using your own skills and knowledge. Try demo everyday and don't limit yourself with know trading strategies. You can you something that you invented yourself. Thankfully Hotforex accepts every strategy that I tried with them so far.
kevin43

Postby darklot » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:53 am

davidson333 wrote:Forex is help us to build career. You can tray it and gain in life. Learn it earn money. Without learn. You must be loss. If you understand it. You did not loss in market.

never threat forex trading half hearted, if you dare so, it will consume every single penny you have. better invest your time in learning first, the earning part would came once you done the first part in a decent manner.
besides, fx trade is not a career.. it's a life saving way of life. good luck mate.
darklot

Postby kaha » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 am

yeah forex trading is a business that requires more than just time and money, it need knowledge of course, i trade with hotforex and i had to learn the hard way, but the reward that comes with learning forex can be limitless.
kaha

Postby darklot » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:28 am

The success of a Trader career directly depend on his or her trading skilled, experience, knowledge and determination. On the other hand, a good trading broker is another important point for a trader to be a regular profitable Forex trader. by the way, after joining in Forex, I try many brokers to find a suitable trading condition match my trading system, it's almost a years i held my ecn account with Armada Markets which ensure best trading facilities like, narrowest trading spreads, no quotes, almost no slippage, low mark up fees even for commision base broker. By long time research about broker activity, thought I have chosen armada as best option for trading partner, to improve my trading career.
darklot

Postby Moreno » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:57 am

If you choose forex as a career then you have to think 1000 times, because not easy to make forex as a career. we need to have a lot of skill, good trading psychology and also have a lot of experience to make forex as a career
Moreno

Postby david100 » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:18 pm

If you are going to trade Forex then you need lot of skills and education about forex. So always think positive and try to learn Forex.
david100

Next

Return to Newbie questions & answers