Scalping trading strategy??

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Scalping trading strategy??

Postby mark88 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi Folks,

I m new in forex trade. I want to trade with Xcalper. They use Scalping strategy. I want to know, what are the advantages/disadvantages of Scalping in forex trading?? and please share your experiences of Xcalper.

Thanks.
mark88

Re: Scalping trading strategy??

Postby Suresh » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 am

Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:
• You can make money within short periods,
• There is no need to study technical and fundamental analysis, you just need to know how to open and close positions
• It’s not risky, and you do not worry about great losses
Suresh

Postby forex_edo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 am

Suresh wrote:Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:
• There is no need to study technical and fundamental analysis, you just need to know how to open and close positions

I think, we still need technical analysis in scalp. If you don't, it means that you trade naked in forex and it's very risky for your account..
I not recommend it, Keep learning technical and fundamental analysis. It's part of how to be success in forex trade..
forex_edo

Postby small_pips » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:06 am

forex_edo wrote:
Suresh wrote:Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:

I think, we still need technical analysis in scalp. If you don't, it means that you trade naked in forex and it's very risky for your account..
I not recommend it, Keep learning technical and fundamental analysis. It's part of how to be success in forex trade..

I think so, I agree with you sir..
As a trader, we couldn't leave both technical and fundamental analysis..
So, keep learning and improve your skill..
small_pips

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Scalping is a trading strategy where we open and close trades quickly, to benefit only a few pips. many traders who like scalping is because benefits are enormous
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

I like scalping because then I could get a scalping trading results fast. Scalping is a trading strategy in which we only take a short time to enter and exit the market. for that I like scalping in freshforex
Moreno

Return to Newbie questions & answers