Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Re: Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Postby hmadnaha » Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:01 pm

yes
hmadnaha

Postby kevin43 » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Trade only yourself. NEver use robots on real account, it is the quickest and the easiest way to get out from the market. Trade only with reliable broker like Hotforex, which has established reputation and comfortable trading conditions
kevin43

Postby darklot » Fri Nov 21, 2014 8:29 am

if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Armada markets account with their system. now i have profitable systems, hand picked from real expert trader accounts .
darklot

Postby Glennx » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:07 am

If you plan to purchase a bot don't bother, it will be a waste of hard-earned money. The only bots that work are those that are developed by individuals after years of testing and they are not for sale. There are companies that design bots that cost millions of dollars. JPMorgan purchase on back in 2004 for 20 million dollars and so far made a profit of 40 million dollars. I may get the figures slightly wrong (off memory) but the bottom line is, no, don't bother.
Glennx

Postby kaha » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:21 am

yes an EA can survive forex trading, and i do believe there are EAs out there that are on full automation generating a good number of pips. but not all good EAs are shared!
kaha

Postby darklot » Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:31 am

nanypurwanti wrote:Salute for those EA that can survive in forex trade..
The owner must using huge balance there.

EA not always run with huge balance. i;ve been develop many EA for years, and with forex trading even longer. one simple rule is never but any EA, i'd rather to build my own ea, sometimes i took other succesfull trader strategies as reference. i just start with 300 usd with ecn service account at armada markets, and all order run automatically. still surviving and still do my research for further profit improvement.
darklot

Postby rjtamzid » Sat Dec 27, 2014 11:50 am

I do fully automatic trading 24/7 on one of my accounts. NAV is up about 80% in 2.5 months. I think it can be done. It's been a bit more volatile than I'd like. At one point early on, I was up 160%. But it's a small account, and while it's trading, I'm working on reducing volatility and, maybe, improving return.
rjtamzid

Postby darklot » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:23 am

nanypurwanti wrote:Salute for those EA that can survive in forex trade..
The owner must using huge balance there.

if you said so, perhaps it refers to grid system EA, most of it demand a huge balance (mostly unlimited one), I avoid such trading system due it's high risk. i just start with 1000 usd on my armada markets account, got my ea works fine on their ECN trading enviroment. use scalping trading strategies, and lock profit as exit system, all done automatically. http://www.myfxbook.com/members/Alicefx ... ts/1062414 , for last 3 months its only demand 2.79 drawdown which means its fully secure trading system.
darklot

Postby Moreno » Tue Feb 03, 2015 7:06 am

I do not use robots to trade in freshforex, I just rely on my own trading skills. With so then I can trade with a maximum. and can practice trading skills so it will be better again. if you want to trade using the robot then we need to examine the robot first to be used for trading
Moreno

Postby darklot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:56 am

here's some words from fellow expert traders. if you're not keen to be good traders, you have to be a smart investor. and I invested my account with autotrade on myfxbook page, had a fair condition; proven track record from real account is a must, for minimum 3 months real account; drawdown limited 50% max, no martingale type trading system. and brokers has to be a decent one, not all brokers supported by their feature. i linked my Tickmill account with their system. now i have profitable systems, hand picked from real expert trader accounts .
darklot

PreviousNext

Return to Newbie questions & answers