Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Postby ameliya85 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 am

Hi friends,

With the boom in Forex robot industry, many companies have flooded the market.Which one is better in online trading - Forex robot or manual trading? How forex robot works?

Any suggestions/guidance?

Any help/guidance will be appreciated.

Re: Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Postby money » Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:05 pm

I use a Forex robot. Love it because it means I can trade all day without having to constantly be at the computer, watching charts and checking all the time. It basically does most of the work for me. I’ve definitely seen an increase in my profits since I have been using it.
money

Postby kindaichi » Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 am

I doubt that robot can help us to survive in forex. Because robot also do a mistake in reading, most of it, inaccuracy in reading chart. Therefore I still prefer manual reading that depend on robot.
kindaichi

Postby mehedi275 » Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:48 pm

For your question I prefer to say that we (Capital One Forex Ltd.) are the right position in this case. ECN/STP Forex Broker , European Regulated Forex Broker , Cash Rebates Forex Broker, a Broker and Allow EA Trading ( Robot ).
mehedi275

Postby tomkent45 » Wed Dec 12, 2012 8:17 am

I'm not sure if using a robot is a good thing to be honest. Forex trading is no science and therefore a human should trade and not a computer.
tomkent45

Postby GMMA-Trader » Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:20 pm

Blackbox systems, robots will always fail. Brokers know that. Why do you think nowadays, more and more brokers are offering vps services to their clients? Brokers view robots as trees with low hanging fruits. They manipulate price, they've widen their spreads to hit robots stoplosses.
If you want to learn how to trade forex the right way, I can show you. Join my group. We trade as a group. You'll never feel alone, while trying to solve the forex market puzzle. Send me a note if you're interested.
GMMA-Trader

Postby brownjett » Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:14 am

In my opinion, it's really hard to not only find a broker who won't screw you over if you're scalper, and hard to be profitable on a longterm basis by scalping the market. Statistically speaking, you'd need to have a 90% strike rate in your lifetime in order to be profitable.
brown
brownjett

Postby eko_ddie » Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:47 am

kindaichi wrote:I doubt that robot can help us to survive in forex. Because robot also do a mistake in reading, most of it, inaccuracy in reading chart. Therefore I still prefer manual reading that depend on robot.

I don't think so, you are totally wrong if EA can't survive in forex. I have a friend and he using EA in liteforex broker, its EA was installed in VPS and work 24 hour non stop. Do you know?, its EA have been working making money since 2 years ago.
eko_ddie

Postby nanypurwanti » Wed Sep 24, 2014 9:57 am

Salute for those EA that can survive in forex trade..
The owner must using huge balance there.
nanypurwanti

Postby nanang » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:51 pm

Instead of making money in forex trading, I think that you must increase your EARN from forex through Affiliate program.
afiliate program is really easy to participate and you will be able to make your own money from.
Let's check HERE:
http://www.liteforex.com/promo/codes/?code=bringafriend
nanang

Next

Return to Newbie questions & answers