Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Re: Can an automated trading robot survive on forex ?

Postby david100 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:52 pm

In Forex you need to get good forex broker. In the response of your question i would suggest Forex Metal broker and you should choose it.
david100

Postby fxjennifer » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:55 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail: [email protected]

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Postby davidson333 » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:10 pm

The robot can help to make some good money in Forex but i prefer to trade manually and it will be good method to make some good profit sitting before your computer and handle your trade manually.

https://worldcore.eu/Public/ForPersons
davidson333

Postby Oshaban » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:06 am

I'm a professional coder since 2004 coded hundreds of strategies. My openion, EAs made our trading life easier and profitable if you follow the EA rules and also need human intervention from time to time to survive. Most of coders never tell you their EA weak point(s)... So, if they use it on their accounts, they have higher chance to make profit than others because they know how to deal with it at that weak point and you don't.
So, you always need to not use blackbox EA.... You need to know how exactly your EA works to make your desired profit if you use it properly.
Now, I'm working with a team of 24 traders since a year ago to get 100% full auto EA... Things are not easy at all but we go long way in that road. To get an idea about it, or to join, just search in the YouTube for "Candle-Breakout ea 184% in 8 days"...
Oshaban

Previous

Return to Newbie questions & answers