Pleas need help

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Pleas need help

Postby young trader » Fri May 18, 2012 2:24 pm

hello every one can same one give me a good strategy that can make me 10 pip per day i have 100$ and i'm tread from testing other strategy that make always loss my money in the and. i will be grateful
thanks in advice
young trader

Re: Pleas need help

Postby thinkoutsidethebox » Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:21 am

Hey there, I can do better than give you a 10 pips strategy, but you need to be able to trade manually the euro session. Email me if you're interested... [email protected]
thinkoutsidethebox

Re: Pleas need help

Postby SamuraiTrader » Fri Sep 07, 2012 1:30 am

I hear this one all the time... just 10p a day. It always makes me chuckle a bit simply because any professional trader has been there telling themselves, "if I can only make 10p a day" at some point in their development. The funny thing about trading is that as you develop your skills you will realize that making 10p a day is actually a hell of a lot harder than averaging 30p, 50p or even 70p a day. You will also eventually come to realize you've been asking the wrong question... but that's a psychological tale for another day.

The point is that making 10p consistently is actually extremely difficult since with spread and the small wins you are going for it leaves an extremely small margin of error. This extra pressure then exerts itself on your mind and ego in many ways and almost always has negative trading effects. If you free yourself up to aim higher for loftier goals, to go for longer hold times if the market allows it (but the occasional 5-10p scalp is still ok) then you will find that trading actually becomes much, much easier. No longer do you trade in fear of a loss or worry about the knife's edge you are trading on. Instead you can get the percentages and odds more in your favor, trade with a degree of mental calm, and begin to experience what the possibilities of exceptional trading truly are.
Samurai Forex Trading - Home of The Elite Range Bar System
www.samuraiforextrading.com
SamuraiTrader

Return to Newbie questions & answers