Start trading?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Start trading?

Postby User » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:09 am

Forum transfer: Submitted by khaquang on May 25, 2009 - 15:08.

Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie and I am very excited in trading gold but I don't know how to trade successful. Can You help me?
And I know that When trading maybe I must use some indicators but I don't know I must choose which indicators to use. Who can help me?
Thanks a lot
User

Re: Start trading?

Postby User » Fri Jul 03, 2009 11:10 am

Forum transfer: Submitted by Alex on May 26, 2009 - 10:01.

Hm, ok. Look at price chart. What do you see? Can you see a trend? Can you tell which direction the market will move in a shorter term, in a longer prospective?
Now, you can learn to read charts by price action: using price patterns, support/resistance levels, contraction/expansion zones etc.
Or, you can choose in favor of indicators. With tens of thousands of different indicators, you have to prepare yourself to spend some time on figuring out which indicator to use, or you can read forums and see what traders use and discuss most.
For starters, I can recommend getting familiar with the following indicators:
1. Moving averages: EMA, SMA and WMA
2. MACD
3. Stochastic
4. RSI
5. Bolllinger bands
6. Parabolic SARThese indicators are the base of all basics. By learning how to use them, you'll get some essential exerience, which will help you to navigate through the maze of other indicators with ease.

Good luck!
Alex
User

Postby Moreno » Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:47 am

we need to start trading a demo account. with a demo account we will be able to practice trading. And with the demo account then we will be able to experience trading. must for beginners to learn to trade well in a demo account
Moreno

Postby ddeeen » Fri May 29, 2015 11:13 am

User wrote:Forum transfer: Submitted by khaquang on May 25, 2009 - 15:08.

Hi everyone.
I'm a newbie and I am very excited in trading gold but I don't know how to trade successful. Can You help me?
And I know that When trading maybe I must use some indicators but I don't know I must choose which indicators to use. Who can help me?
Thanks a lot

Trade in Gold need huge spread, but to gain profit very fast. You can use RSI, two SMA, and Stochastic. I think its enough and you just need to make a lot of practices and practices
ddeeen

Return to Newbie questions & answers