Is Forex, the currency trading website, a scam?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Is Forex, the currency trading website, a scam?

Postby harrisonblackburn » Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:58 am

Suggest :?:
harrisonblackburn

Re: Is Forex, the currency trading website, a scam?

Postby FXFINPRO Capital » Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:42 am

In short, No, like any form of trading weather it be forex or shares on the Nasdaq there is a risk of loss but its not a scam. Try looking at http://fxfinpro.com/en as they have a marge education section on the website and they have a demo platform people can register with to get a feel and learn.
FXFINPRO Capital

Location: Nikou Pattichi 82, Maritania Court, Office 101, Limassol, Cyprus

Postby eko_ddie » Thu Jan 14, 2016 9:04 am

becareful, nowadays so many scam broker and whitelabel broker. these kinds of brokers will cheat you and temp you, and you will never got profit there. I totally recommended Mayzus,liteforex,fxpro broker as our place for making money
eko_ddie

Postby fxjennifer » Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: www.pipscutter.com
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Postby davidson333 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 1:41 am

eko_ddie wrote:becareful, nowadays so many scam broker and whitelabel broker. these kinds of brokers will cheat you and temp you, and you will never got profit there. I totally recommended Mayzus,liteforex,fxpro broker as our place for making money

I agree some brokers can scam you but you should choose a reliable and regulated broker. So this these brokers can scam you. So if you want to trade successfully then you need to choose a reliable broker like FXOpen. FXOpen is a regulated broker with FCA so it is most reliable and trusted broker to trade with.

bitcoin trading
davidson333

Postby david100 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:06 pm

Right there are many brokers available in the forex market and some of them can cheat you and you can loose your money with them. So always check the reviews about the broker on online review sites and choose a reliable broker.

5 Most Predictable Currency Pairs for Q4 2016
david100

Return to Newbie questions & answers