What strategy should a newbie use?

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Re: What strategy should a newbie use?

Postby darklot » Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:37 am

Open a demo account, and trade it much longer than you think you need to: I would suggest at least six months, in which you very carefully monitor your progress. Set yourself a SMART goal (or a few), e.g. to make X pips per week or Y percentage per month - and do not open/trade a live account until you prove to yourself that you are consistently profitable.
there is still huge value in trading a demo account for the purpose you seek. I would even advise keeping it and using it after you've opened a live account, as your learning will not stop then. i keep use my tickmill trading platform for live account purpose, and also for trading strategies enhancement process
darklot

Postby prapforex » Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:02 am

I think that, for newbie must learn based on their own skill and experiences. it will make them naturally being good trader.
Then they must learn many thing about forex..
prapforex

Postby darklot » Sat Mar 21, 2015 9:10 am

Naked trading is basically their flavor of price action trading. It is when you use price action alone to determine when to enter and exit trades. No indicators and no complicated chart setup. as long as we have very strick rules, and manage exit correctly the entries are not the problem.
while for such trading method beware of volatility, some broker wont let your order executed accordingly. not all brokers are capable to handle price action strategies, I've done these research for years among many brokers, and my last discovery are with Tickmill ECN account, it apprear give better result among other brokers I held with, while implementing exact same trading strategies (EA).
darklot

Postby david100 » Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:48 pm

always try a good strtagy in Forex. If you have your own strategy this is all time to trade Forex successfully and to earn lot of money.
david100

Postby myfxpt » Mon Sep 28, 2015 6:19 pm

The same strategy as the professionals!
myfxpt

Postby fxjennifer » Thu Feb 11, 2016 9:28 pm

Hi, I am a Professional Forex Fund Manager. If you are a Forex trader or willing to invest in Forex trading to gain profits up to 100-500% in 4 weeks, please check our trading results at: Pipscutter
E-mail: info@pipscutter.com

You can leave your email address to us, and we will contact you to share detailed information about Forex. Thank you.
fxjennifer

Postby davidson333 » Sun May 20, 2018 6:32 am

As a newbie, you should not depend on only one thing and you focus to learn the basics of forex and make a strategy and get some experience with demo trading. If you feel that you have enough knowledge and skills with experience then you can start real trading with a live account.

http://fiboquantumnow.topmarketonline.com/
davidson333

Previous

Return to Newbie questions & answers