Scalping trading strategy??

Have a question about trading? Any questions are welcome. Go ahead!

Scalping trading strategy??

Postby mark88 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:52 pm

Hi Folks,

I m new in forex trade. I want to trade with Xcalper. They use Scalping strategy. I want to know, what are the advantages/disadvantages of Scalping in forex trading?? and please share your experiences of Xcalper.

Thanks.
mark88

Re: Scalping trading strategy??

Postby Suresh » Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:02 am

Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:
• You can make money within short periods,
• There is no need to study technical and fundamental analysis, you just need to know how to open and close positions
• It’s not risky, and you do not worry about great losses
Suresh

Postby forex_edo » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:35 am

Suresh wrote:Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:
• There is no need to study technical and fundamental analysis, you just need to know how to open and close positions

I think, we still need technical analysis in scalp. If you don't, it means that you trade naked in forex and it's very risky for your account..
I not recommend it, Keep learning technical and fundamental analysis. It's part of how to be success in forex trade..
forex_edo

Postby small_pips » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:06 am

forex_edo wrote:
Suresh wrote:Scalping is a Forex trading strategy which allows maintaining a position for a short time and then closing it, aiming to gain profit. This strategy has some advantages:

I think, we still need technical analysis in scalp. If you don't, it means that you trade naked in forex and it's very risky for your account..
I not recommend it, Keep learning technical and fundamental analysis. It's part of how to be success in forex trade..

I think so, I agree with you sir..
As a trader, we couldn't leave both technical and fundamental analysis..
So, keep learning and improve your skill..
small_pips

Postby darklot » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:27 pm

arbitrage scalping is my favorite system. i would make sure the brokers would allow my trading strategies, as provide a suitable trading condition based on my needs. i tried several brokers service just to find a perfect trading condition for my trading strategies, before i choose to open a ECN account with Armada markets, which fit and suit my trading system, low spread even for commision based brokers, execution rate are fast for entry process, low price stop level which means i can modify target level as near as possible to the current market. my suggestion is define your trading system first, and go find a proper broker for it, dont put too much attention with promotional offer or promotion, profitable trading result it all you need anyway
darklot

Postby Moreno » Sat Dec 13, 2014 9:33 pm

Scalping is a trading strategy where we open and close trades quickly, to benefit only a few pips. many traders who like scalping is because benefits are enormous
Moreno

Postby Moreno » Thu Feb 05, 2015 11:53 am

I like scalping because then I could get a scalping trading results fast. Scalping is a trading strategy in which we only take a short time to enter and exit the market. for that I like scalping in freshforex
Moreno

Postby darklot » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:51 am

i've been with many brokers for past years, shift brokers often, as for now i use Tickmill platform as primary use brokerage service. and appears become one of my best deal as they also provide provide flexibility in trading conditions, they’ve discounted me 10 cents per side on their commission account (so now I get 3.8 $ round-turn, instead of 4 $) just because of my passionate trading (over 150 trades monthly) with deposit over 10K. and give more advantage upon my scalping strategies.
darklot

Postby david100 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:16 pm

That is my headache in forex. To have entry signal/point is very easy but to know exist point is not easy at all. And most of those common indicators are not good for existing trade.

gateway wire
david100

Return to Newbie questions & answers