Free Expert Advisor for USDJPY H1 (Trend EA)

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Free Expert Advisor for USDJPY H1 (Trend EA)

Postby FXVM » Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:34 am

Greetings,

In celebration of the holidays, I have a free expert advisor for MT4 to share with the community.

The strategy is based on trend following, and works best on USDJPY H1 charts. It trades occasionally, with low to medium frequency, only when it sees the best opportunities.

Risk settings are adjustable. This is a free module and we are not providing any commercial support for it, nor any endorsement or performance guarantees. Please use at your own risk, and always test on a demo account before going live.

You can download the EA from our website: Free Expert Advisor (Alternately, please message me here and I will send it to you.)

If anyone tries the strategy, please share your results!
James F. ([email protected])
FXVM \\ Forex VPS Hosting at Equinix in NYC & London \\ www.fxvm.net
Ultra-low Latency (from 0.1ms) to Brokers, Signals, & Services. Contact us today!
FXVM

Re: Free Expert Advisor for USDJPY H1 (Trend EA)

Postby visualxray » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:11 am

Why have you dumped this stuff in this section of the forum?
Not only is it off topic it's not appreciated by those who have absolutley no interest in this nonsense.

There is a section dedicated to all this stuff & you are very well aware of it judging by your prior submissions.
Stop spamming the forum with off topic material.
viewforum.php?f=33
visualxray

Re: Free Expert Advisor for USDJPY H1 (Trend EA)

Postby 2Taps » Mon Dec 23, 2013 2:26 am

visualxray wrote:Why have you dumped this stuff in this section of the forum?
Not only is it off topic it's not appreciated by those who have absolutley no interest in this nonsense.
Stop spamming the forum with off topic material.

Do what I've done visual & either report these spammers or contact Edward direct via pm.
He's pretty good at keeping these marketers in line :wink:
2Taps

Return to Useful stuff