ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 19, 2013 1:35 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD on still can down trend and good sell if today candle move down too to bellow line 1.3310. please note : that no op if price still move above 1.3310 = i just call flat if like that.

GBPUSD
this truly flat with small move - with this condition - no nice idea for us about make op - we can ignore first this GBPUSD for right now.

USDJPY
tcci at daily tf (that use average 20 day period) look bull and i see if next candle can able move above 97.77 on this USDJPY = buy op still good plan, i see.

USDCHF
trend can still down. this bearish still nice call here if USDCHF still move bellow the 0.9288. only if 0.9288 can be break by buyer = this pair can called nice bulls. just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Aug 20, 2013 1:46 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be aware with down trend - last daily candle ago is nice down pinbar - yes, EURUSD god for plan sell now if seller group (today) also can break to bellow line price 1.3314.

GBPUSD
this just still flat - price candle move so slow = but then if GBPUSD break up to line fibo 1.5673 = please pay attention for probably bulls continuation here, just it.

USDJPY
i just call flat / sideways for this USDJPY if today candle still move slow near the intraday pivot at 97.64. ignore first this pair (today) = better decision, i see.

USDCHF
this look move nice down again. pay a look to that intraday low near the price 0.9227 = truly for USDCHF will be nice to be take sell if 0.9227 break by seller. the tcci average 20 day till now still support to down, we see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:53 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 21, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend can more bulls and this look good for buy with make sure that EURUSD then can break up to that 1.3451 first.

GBPUSD
bulls on GBPUSD move weak. and no nice idea to take op now. on next plan, we can pay attention to most probably bearish correction here (after i see this price pair now so near that strong supply zone 1.5695).

USDJPY
for USDJPY this still just look flat. no good for op. but if i see with daily tf - trend look can probably to down if 96.90 was success break by next seller.

USDCHF
bearish on USDCHF was look weak - for me this not good again for sell because now price move on that demand zone 0.9165. be aware with flat first here as long as seller still can not break to down bellow 0.9147. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:29 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this truly on down and sell still better today with make sure first that intraday low 1.3334 was break by next seller. let see.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD look down - this likely on eu condition = now we can play the nice sell here. of course use the stop loss above price 1.5677. just it.

USDJPY
bulls nice to be take today on this USDJPY - i can say that because we see clear that 97.98 was break by buyer group here. take action buy is still nice idea.

USDCHF
trend here also bulls - this more good for buy then - make sure that USDCHF can hold move above 0.9234 for plan buy. additional explanation, the last two yesterday candle here is for means as double bottom candle on that demand zone. just search buy. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:03 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 23, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this look to flat first and no nice idea to be take op now on EURUSD. next, sell is good act if truly the seller on this EU pair can break to bellow line price fibo at 1.3297.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on look more down and good sell if seller also move down to bellow 1.5562. ok plan sell op is better today here, make sure 1.5562 can be break first by next seller for better sell op.

USDJPY
this more look on bulls and good buy after we see - on today move, this USDJPY was break up to above line 98.80. ok with that breakout happen, take a buy is better now here.

USDCHF
for me - after look to some candle formation before - this USDCHF look still bull - but truly if we want to take again buy op = just make sure price breakout to that 0.9289 was break first by buyer. just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Aug 25, 2013 12:52 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD look to bulls again on last price move - but i see this also just enter to it's flat zone near that 1.3385. and no nice idea to take op on this flat condition then.

GBPUSD
the more price on GBPUSD is down and yes, take again to be seller is better plan then as long as price still move bellow line 1.5605.

USDJPY
for USDJPY look to bulls and good buy if next price here can move up on above the 98.80. ok lets be ready for buy.

USDCHF
the price on USDCHF still on weak move but i see if then candle can move again bellow last intraday low 0.9219 = be ready for sell with small TP. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 26, 2013 1:29 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bull on EURUSD look weak. this just look volatile move near the 1.3394. no good for op for now for this eu pair.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD, yes, down trend on still here - and today we can take plan again to sell this pair if truly 1.5538 also can be break by next seller.

USDJPY
flat price still here and no good for op. just wait and be ready again to take buy if truly this USDJPY then can move up break to above the line 99.14 again then.

USDCHF
trend can look more to down and good sell if this USDCHF also move down to bellow 0.9189. be ready for sell. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Aug 27, 2013 1:54 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 27, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - trend also look down although still with weak move - and yes, for today we can take attention to the line bellow price now at 1.3356. i mean, sell op is better after 1.3356 can be break too by next seller group here. note : as we can see the last candle support down for today move.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD look still down - today we can plan again for sell if next seller group here also able break that important line price near the 1.5556. just it.

USDJPY
this truly move down now. at daily tf can be see that USDJPY was success break to bellow line 98.26. ok take some sell op - is better today.

USDCHF
the bull on here and look good for buy if USDCHF on next price move can move up again and break to above line 0.9246. ok let see and be ready to buy. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Aug 28, 2013 1:25 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 28, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
hi, all, i see if EURUSD today can move up again to that 1.3398 = this could be more bulls = be ready to buy if that happen. but if price still move bellow 1.3398 - i just call flat first.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on more look down - this truly will be nice to sell again with make sure first that seller must break to bellow line 1.5481. let see.

USDJPY
the down trend also on this USDJPY - be ready to sell if next price still can hold move bellow the last important fibo at bellow 96.98. ok good luck.

USDCHF
this also down - this USDCHF will look to become more down if today candle can break too to that 0.9170. the last daily candle truly on still support down for today move. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:03 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend for EURUSD still down trend and good sell if on today move - next seller can break again to bellow 1.3304.

GBPUSD
trend still down - but be aware with correction to bull on GBPUSD if 1.5552 can be break by today buyer. but on big look, i see, we must still be ready to sell then.

USDJPY
trend can become more down and good for sell only / or if 96.81 on this USDJPY also was success can be break again by seller. just it.

USDCHF
trend on USDCHF is still bulls and good buy if intraday high 0.9235 can be break by next buyer. ok, we can take care to search better buy op today here. after we see the nice double bottom on yesterday, this good for search buy now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff