ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Fri Aug 30, 2013 4:57 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this also move down and good sell again if next EURUSD move also break down to bellow the 1.3218. ok be ready for sell is better for now here.

GBPUSD
trend still look down and good sell if this GBPUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.5482 today. now, wait first if candle price still move above 1.5482.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this more look to bull again and yes, if next buyer also move up to above 98.51 = take action to buy again here is better then.

USDCHF
trend likely more bull = and yes, if USDCHF then can move up again to above line fib 0.9321 = take buy is better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 1, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
more price still on down and yes, we can take again the nice sell for EURUSD then = make sure first - candle on next opening price continue hold move bellow that 1.3218.

GBPUSD
the most GBPUSD trend till now is down trend and yes, for me if this pair can break again to bellow line 1.5460 on next monday, take action again to be seller is better.

USDJPY
for USDJPY - this likely to be more bull and yes this good for buy if next buyer here also break up to above 98.51. ok let see and be ready to act as buyer again on next week is better after price move above 98.51.

USDCHF
trend on look bulls and yes, this good for buy again - with make sure that USDCHF move up to above line 0.9321. let see and be ready to buy because we see too that tcci also on nice up bulls till now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Sep 02, 2013 2:53 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 2, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - this still down trend and good sell as long as price still on move bellow the 1.3223 - till now tcci 20 also still on support down and i still can not see the demand zone - so, search sell better.

GBPUSD
trend still on down = good for sell if GBPUSD next move again too to the line 1.5461. ok so waiting for break down price to 1.5461 = more better idea for right now.

USDJPY
trend also on move up bulls and good for buy as long as USDJPY then can hold move above 98.47. please use small tp - because now price was move near the supply strong.

USDCHF
trend look more bulls and good buy if today USDCHF also continue move to above 0.9332. ok let see and be ready for buy. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Sep 03, 2013 2:16 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 3, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD on more look down - this good for sell again with make sure that intraday low (near the price 1.3183) can be break by next seller, if still not break - yes, we just call flat first.

GBPUSD
trend for GBPUSD still flat condition and of course this not good to be take a new op on this condition. we just can wait and see is better.

USDJPY
trend on still up bull. yes, still search for nice buy op is better for this USDJPY = as long as price still on move above the line price 99.43.

USDCHF
more price on USDCHF is bulls and look good for buy of course if next buyer also break up to above the line 0.9349. the most price movement = yes on bull till now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:14 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD - still on down - but weak if seller still can not down to bellow 1.3138. so, wait first for break down to 1.3138 = for better sell plan here.

GBPUSD
trend on GBPUSD is flat and no nice idea for use to take new op for now. we can pay attention to that line price 1.5521 today - it's mean if 1.5521 break too by seller - ok start plan sell is better.

USDJPY
i only can say bull again for USDJPY = if today candle can break to above 99.86. just ignore first if candle price still move bellow 99.86 = it's flat / consolidation.

USDCHF
trend on look still bulls but weak - so just be aware with plan buy here = the candle move now was near that suppl zone 0.9383. just wait first = better for this USDCHF. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:51 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on bulls - for me - the EURUSD on nice bulls candle and today better for search buy again after make sure 1.3217 can be break by next buyer group.

GBPUSD
the price on more bulls - this good for buy - ok we can take care and look carefully for the break up price to 1.5646. buy look better if 1.5646 break by buyer on GBPUSD.

USDJPY
this just flat - and of course - this not good for op. we just wait and see with price that still look flat near that supply zone USDJPY 99.72.

USDCHF
trend look down - for me - if USDCHF on next move can break too to bellow line 0.9347 = be ready to sell is better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:31 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend look more down - ok be ready to take sell again if today seller on this EURUSD truly can break to bellow line 1.3110. just it.

GBPUSD
this still more to look good for sell = on GBPUSD can be see that if candle then can break too to bellow line 1.5572 = be ready to take sell is better decision, i see.

USDJPY
bull trend on USDJPY was look weak and not good for buy for now. on other side - take plan to sell with use max. sl above the line 100.19 = better decision, i see.

USDCHF
the USDCHF pair on more bulls trend and for me - we can take again for additional buy op - with make sure first that today buyer was success break to above 0.9455. just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Sep 08, 2013 1:47 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 8, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = this more to bulls correction frst if candle still move above the 1.3110, i see. so let take some pips from this bulls correction.

GBPUSD
what ever this is - i see GBPUSD move to down = take plan sell is better although just for bearish correction.

USDJPY
more price on USDJPY look bearish after we see the candle move down and leave the last upper price 100.19. make plan to sell op with use sl max. above 100.19 = good plan. i see.

USDCHF
double top on USDCHF - yes, this will be a nice trigger for some more down trend - take sell with sl for sell above 0.9455 = better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:21 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be ready for buy = at daily tf - i see for today this will probably can continue bulls - good buy after today EURUSD can break up to 1.3188 then.

GBPUSD
although on the opening GBPUSD = trend bulls - but truly for me this just look to flat first near the 1.5655. no good for op for today plan trade here. this call still flat.

USDJPY
now USDJPY look flat near that supply 100.00. no good for buy but better to sell with use sl for make sell can be set above the 100.22, i see.

USDCHF
the down on here - look at daily tf = for me - if today seller on USDCHF move too to bellow the 0.9345 = yes, sell is better then here. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:18 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 10, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on bulls = the last candle daily on EURUSD look support bulls. today please pay attention to fibo 1.3280. yes, if 1.3280 also break up by buyer group = that good for buy, i see.

GBPUSD
whatever this is - i am not recommended you to buy GBPUSD = we see the gu now on near that supply 1.5733. only can say bulls again if 1.5733 can be break by next buyer, ok.

USDJPY
i recommended to sell if the today USDJPY move down too to bellow 99.33. ok let see and be ready to be seller again - after 99.33 break by seller.

USDCHF
the nice down also still look here - for this USDCHF = yes, make some pips is better by make a plan to sell if 0.9300 break by next seller move. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff