ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:51 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 5, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
as i say on the previous post that - bull on EURUSD was weak move. no good for buy as long as buyer still hold move bellow then 1.3350. on other side, we can take prepare for make a nice sell / short position on next plan trade here.

GBPUSD
be ready to buy if today GBPUSD continue can move up and break to intraday high 1.5309 = buy is better if 1.5309 break by buyer. let's be ready for buy if that happen (then).

USDJPY
now, the USDJPY still on it's flat / consolidation area. price still move near that pivot 99.30. we can wait and see = better.

USDCHF
the down trend also can be here again. look at USDCHF daily tf, for me if on today candle the seller able break again to bellow 0.9273 = we can take for sell op then. please use the small tp for sell, because this down move was look weak too. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 6, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
this look still flat but can more to down if next EURUSD also can break down to that 1.3232. ok, lets be ready for sell if that 1.3232 was truly break down by seller.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on still bull = for me, if today candle here also can break to above 1.5378 = let's plan to be buyer again here. just it.

USDJPY
trend on still down - - as long as price on USDJPY move bellow 98.18 = today we can prepare to take sell op too here.

USDCHF
down still on here but with weak move because price now move near / above that demand zone 0.9232. i see, it's better to just wait and see first and no trade for USDCHF today. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Aug 07, 2013 1:10 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 7, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
most price on EURUSD on still bulls. and yes, if buyer also break up to above 1.3323 (on today move) = we can start again to take buy of course. let's see for that break up 1.3323 happen first.

GBPUSD
this look to down and good sell then if GBPUSD can break to that last intraday low 1.5331. ok, we now wait for that break down 1.5331 = for start sell then.

USDJPY
for USDJPY = this still look down trend. as long as seller today still move bellow 97.51 = yes, take sell still good act, i see.

USDCHF
down trend on USDCHF was look, and whatever this is, i want to say to all here that please just be aware and better to not take sell op,. the price on was truly near the demand zone that probably bulls happen then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:17 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 9, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend here can become more nice bull here. and yes, if next EURUSD can move up again and then break to above the line 1.3399 = be ready for buy op here then.

GBPUSD
the bulls momentum on still look here and for me after this GBPUSD was truly can break up to that 1.5574 (important fib for this pair till now) = take action to be buyer again = better.

USDJPY
for this USDJPY can up to bulls and good buy then if next buyer also move up and then break to above the line 96.93. ok let see and be ready to be buyer, brother's.

USDCHF
the bearish on USDCHF was too weak bearish for till now. on daily tf - clear that price was move near the demand zone 0.9185. and no nice idea for sell. but still look to take buy opportunity is more better plan, i see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, August 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD look down too - price look pullback down from that supply zone 1.3390. take action for sell is better, i see, trend can change to down as long as price still move bellow 1.3390.

GBPUSD
down also can be here but for take sell op, make sure that GBPUSD was break to bellow 1.5496. ok, let's be ready for sell.

USDJPY
now price still move flat and no good for buy or sell. the USDJPY is still flat near the pivot 96.54. ignore this pair is better now.

USDCHF
be aware with more bull - look at the daily tf of this USDCHF, truly if price still can hold move above 0.9229 = be ready for buy. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:58 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, August 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the down trend on still here. so we must still be aware about more bearish probability if this EURUSD then can continue move and break to bellow line price 1.3276 (today).

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD is still look down - of course if that seller here today still move on bellow the line 1.5458 = be ready for sell is good act.

USDJPY
trend on still bull and look good for bu as long as USDJPY still move above that 96.93. be ready for buy.

USDCHF
the trend on still bulls and for me - if next USDCHF can move up again to above the line 0.9285 = we can be ready for take buy op. ok let see first. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, August 14, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the more down on still here and of course - if seller on EURUSD can break again to that intraday low 1.3232 = take action for sell op will be better then. let's see and be ready for plan sell here.

GBPUSD
for me, GBPUSD is more to look down trend and good sell again then here if intraday low (1.5426) was be break down too by seller group here. the last three candle ago = on still support down and will look more good down today if 1.5426 also can be break by next seller, i see.

USDJPY
if USDJPY then can move to above last intraday high at 98.34 = of course, that condition i good probably price to continue bulls trend. if that happen, make a ready to take buy op is good act then.

USDCHF
most price for USDCHF is still bull and look good buy if next buyer here can break again to above the line 0.9348. ok let's see and we can be ready for buy again if 0.9348 can be break up too by buyer then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:12 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
price on EURUSD look more down trend and look good sell after make sure first that seller had break to bellow the line 1.3238. ok. look at yesterday candle daily = truly this still support down. ok.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - it's bull still weak. so if candle price still move bellow the 1.5546 = no nice idea to take buy. just it.

USDJPY
flat but can continue to bull if this USDJPY can move again to above the 98.42. ok let see and be ready to take buy if that 98.42 truly was break by buyer then.

USDCHF
be aware with down correction if this USDCHF today still move bellow line price 0.9377. so, for you are if you still want to take action buy op on this pair, you must make sure first that buyer on this pair was / can break up to above 0.9377 then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:54 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, August 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for me - EURUSD on look more up bull too if today buyer can break up to that 1.3362. ok let see and be ready for buy if truly buyer here can more up and break to above the line 1.3362, of course.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD = bulls look still here for till now. the nice candle was break that strong supply at 1.5574 on yesterday move. so - as long as price then can move above the line 1.5574 = buy still better here.

USDJPY
price on move down and good for sell if USDJPY then can break to bellow the line fibo 97.06. as we know that 97.06 is the important level fib that if that 97.06 can be break down = yes, take action for additional sell op is better today.

USDCHF
price here also still down trend - and yes, if USDCHF then can break to bellow line 0.9247 = we can be ready again for sell then - let see and be ready to be seller again here. last candle truly support down - and for me, this must be ready to pay attention and be ready for take sell here. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:40 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = we see the bull trend here was look weak again and not good for buy then if next still move slow bellow the line 1.3362. on other hand, take plan sell with use sl for sell above that last intraday high 1.3362 = better, i see.

GBPUSD
the bulls look on GBPUSD - for next week if buyer also move up and then break to above the 1.5652 = yes, make plan buy is good idea.

USDJPY
the down trend can probably nice play again here if truly next price on USDJPY can move again to bellow the line 97.06. ok let see and be ready to take sell again here then.

USDCHF
i just call flat for USDCHF = now till the closed price this week, can be see that price here on still move flat near the 0.9247. no nice idea for take new op then (with this condition). :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff