ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:59 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bull on EURUSD was look weak. as long as buyer here can not break up again to above line 1.3238 = be aware with your plan buy.

GBPUSD
i see the GBPUSD still on flat near the pivot 1.5358. no nice idea to take op because the price was look play weak till now. just wait first is good act for now, i see.

USDJPY
look at daily tf here, yes, clear that USDJPY on more to down again. i see if seller then can move again to bellow 99.13 = make a plan to sell op is good action then. the last two candle on support down.

USDCHF
for me - if USDCHF then also can break to bellow 0.9341 again - yes, make an additional sell plan better then. tcci 20 day also on still support down and look good sell after that break down happen. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:56 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, July 25, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
most price on EURUSD look flat to bearish correction. i mean, we can take opportunity for sell, if 1.3176 can be break by the seller group here then.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD pair, this pair look more can down bearish if today candle can move to more bellow 1.5288. because of that, for nice sell op, take sell will be better then. just it.

USDJPY
the more price movement for USDJPY is still bull and i see this good for buy if next buyer can move up and then break to above 100.46. just it.

USDCHF
the probably price to up bull also on here. please note : that nice up bull only can nice play here then if 0.9388 break by next buyer on this USDCHF - let's see first. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:15 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, July 26, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - bulls yes still on here. if we pay attention to the supply demand on this pair,. yes, the buyer likely want to max. archive this bull trend to max. near that supply zone at near price 1.3325. so, still take a buy plan is better.

GBPUSD
price on bull. for me, if GBPUSD then can move up and then break to above that 1.5434 = we can take buy (if that break up happen).

USDJPY
price on USDJPY is look nice down and now become more nice down after we see that seller was break to bellow 98.88. tcci average 20 day also on support down till now.

USDCHF
price can call nice more down + good for sell if truly, USDCHF then can break to bellow 0.9283. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sat Jul 27, 2013 10:28 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday, July 28, 2013 (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow) - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD pair - i see still can up again, i can say this by looking the strong supply zone at 1.3366. so, for next plan op, looking again for buy with tp bellow 1.3366 is better.

GBPUSD
be ready for still bull - the GBPUSD now was near that 1.5434. on my see, bulls still on play here and good for take additional buy if next price from bottom can move up break to above 1.5434.

USDJPY
for USDJPY, yes, i see this more to look more to down again after on last friday we see the candle was success break down that 98.88 = and yes, for next plan trade here, we can search again for sell = better. tcci average 20 day on also support down, i see.

USDCHF
for me if next seller on USDCHF also able break down again to bellow line price 0.9283 = of course, we can take a sell plan again here (then), let's see for that break down first. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Jul 29, 2013 2:21 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, July 29, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
more price on EURUSD is still bull. for me the buyer here look want to archive it bull to max. near the strong supply at 1.3330. so, still make plan to buy is still good act, i see.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD, till now on still just look flat and no nice idea for op. the candle move slow near that pivot 1.5350. just wait and see is better.

USDJPY
the down trend on still here and yes, if USDJPY then can still move down bellow 97.95 = make additional plan to still sell op is better act.

USDCHF
this is a still down move. for me if USDCHF then can break down to bellow 0.9263 = be ready for take sell again is good act. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Jul 30, 2013 1:28 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be ready to down continuation on this EURUSD, look, if next seller here still can move on bellow the 1.3298 = yes, take action for sell is more better.

GBPUSD
clear that GBPUSD till now on more probably to down, for me = if on today move the seller also break to bellow 1.5328 = yes, it's good for start sell then.

USDJPY
be aware with price just flat on this USDJPY. i can say nice down here if 97.63 can be break down seller. but, on other side, we also can pay attention for nice bulls correction if buyer breakout that 98.33.

USDCHF
the USDCHF on bulls and look good for buy if next buyer can able break up to that intraday high at near the price 0.9322. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:33 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, July 31, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
yes, this could be down. make a plan sell is better if then EURUSD break to bellow 1.3246 then. let's see.

GBPUSD
for me, GBPUSD on still look more down if on today price candle move, seller here can break that 1.5223. ok, for sell plan, just wait for that break down 1.5223.

USDJPY
the USDJPY can more down and good sell if next seller here also break to bellow the line price 97.75. ok, make a plan sell is better act today here.

USDCHF
just be aware with price on USDCHF . i see, this just still look flat. price movement still so slow move. just wait and see = better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:25 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, August 01, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
be ready for sell. for me if this EURUSD next can move to bellow 1.3213 = that time for better sell. just it.

GBPUSD
be ready for down trend. for me, if GBPUSD then can also break down to bellow 1.5125 = can be break by next seller. let see. look, tcci 20 day average now also look down too. ok, good luck to search sell here then.

USDJPY
nice bulls and look good for buy if next USDJPY break to above the 98.53. ok, let's see first, brother.

USDCHF
trend on down but weak and for me, this not good for op. of course most probably price to bulls on here, if next USDCHF then can break up to 0.9337 = buy op is better if that break happen. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Aug 02, 2013 12:43 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, 08 02, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD - yes, down still can be here (today) - be ready to sell if 1.3194 break by next seller then. tcci average 20 day also the last daily candle on nice support down.

GBPUSD
this truly on nice down and for GBPUSD, make a plan to sell will more better after 1.5109 was / can be break down by next seller here. tcci average 20 day and also last candle daily here also look still support down.

USDJPY
wow, so nice bull at yesterday = and today i see USDJPY still can bulls continuation if that intraday high 99.57 also can be break up by buyer.

USDCHF
bull on here and good buy then if USDCHF also break up to more 0.9372. so, let's be ready for search buy (today). we see tcci 20 also support for this bulls probability. just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sat Aug 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), August 4, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD, bulls on this pair was look weak because the candle on was near the supply zone 1.3310. on other way, make a plan sell with sl above 1.3310 is more better act, i see.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on bulls. i see if next monday price here still move above the last intraday high (1.5242) = still hold for buy is better.

USDJPY
this look still bull. then if USDJPY also can move up on above intraday high 99.57 = take action and choose as buyer is better.

USDCHF
for USDCHF, this still on down but weak, i say weak down because the price on near the demand zone. be aware with some time price here can break up bulls, i see. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff