ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Share your favorite books, tutorials, indicators - everything that helped you trade better

Re: ForexPeoples Daily Technical Analysis for The Majors

Postby FP Representative » Wed Sep 11, 2013 2:12 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on EURUSD still can buls. let pay attention to fibo 1.3275 today = i see if that fibo success can be break too by buyer = yes, better for take some buy opportunity here.

GBPUSD
because of GBPUSD now was move near that supply 1.5744. so, please wait first. and i can say nice bulls here = only or after the buyer today can move up too to break the line fib 1.5744. so let see first.

USDJPY
wow, the USDJPY look still nice can bull - now we can pay attention to that intraday high near the 100.46. the nice buy is better if 100.46 also was able success break by next buyer group here.

USDCHF
this is still on down = ok let see about break down USDCHF to price level 0.9315 for better sell plan (today). :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:46 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 12, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
bulls also here = for EURUSD can bull again if 1.3324 also can be break by next buyer. for me - most momentum on EU still nice bulls trend till now.

GBPUSD
trend on GBPUSD still bulls. today we can take attention to that 1.5828. for me, if 1.5828 also can be break by next buyer = yes, take action for buy will be better act.

USDJPY
trend on down - for me, if next USDJPY also still on move bellow intraday low 99.79 = ok let's be ready for still take sell then.

USDCHF
trend can continue to down trend - and yes, i see this USDCHF is good for sell - make sure first = seller can able break down the 0.9284. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:37 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 13, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
the EURUSD now move flat bellow the supply 1.3324. ok no good for op for now - for me - wait and see still better idea with this flat.

GBPUSD
the bulls on GBPUSD was weak. no good for buy if buyer today can not up to above 1.5839. sell is better plan with use sl for sell above that 1.5839, i see.

USDJPY
the USDJPY still down - and yes, make some sell plan still better with make sure first the seller can break to bellow line 99.00 then. so, still hold for sell = better.

USDCHF
trend still down and good for sell if next USDCHF move to bellow 0.9271 - ok - nice sell then if 0.9271 break by next seller. the tcci also still support for bearish till now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:23 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 15, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on flat but can continue again to it's bull if next buyer on this EURUSD also break to bellow the line 1.3324. for me, it's better to wait break up to above 1.3324 for nice plan buy op then.

GBPUSD
the nice bulls still here - after we see on last two daily candle the last two candle was move weak that before that = there is a strong bulls candle = of course - the candle formation like that = most product continue trend. on this case = bulls for GBPUSD.

USDJPY
trend can nice continue down + and good sell if the seller on USDJPY also success to break down the line 99.00. ok let see and be ready to be seller again here. just it.

USDCHF
trend can continue nice down and good sell if next seller on this USDCHF also success break down to 0.9271. on other hand - i just call flat if price candle on next week still move slow above that 0.9271. just it. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:21 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Monday, September 16, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD this likely to down if today price can not break to above that 1.3390. so, because of that - this better for us to not take buy, sell better with sl above 1.3390.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD was too bulls + i see today formed a bull gap - so be aware with more down correction or change trend to down trend here, i see.

USDJPY
trend can continue go to down - ok let prepare for sell if this USDJPY also move continue down to still bellow 99.19.

USDCHF
yes, this more to down - this good sell - we see USDCHF want to archive it's down max to re touch the demand near 0.9175 = search sell is good. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Tue Sep 17, 2013 4:49 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Tuesday, September 17, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend look to down - better for us to take sell here if this EURUSD also break to bellow fibo 1.3329 (on today move).

GBPUSD
trend look down - no good for sell for now here. for GBPUSD = better to take sell if price still hold move bellow 1.5967.

USDJPY
we also look bull on USDJPY - as long as the today price continue again hold move above that intraday high 99.18 = make a plan to still hold buy is better now.

USDCHF
today trend of USDCHF can probably nice to continue bulls if buyer group also can break up that intraday high at price 0.9278 then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:45 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Wednesday, September 18, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
for EURUSD = flat on here, but can go to continue bulls if then the last strong intraday high fibo (near 1.3369) was break by next buyer. tcci average 20 day also on still support for bulls.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD price was too high for buy. no take buy is wise, i see. today we can concern to see the most probably correction to down here if 1.5885 can be break too by seller. just it.

USDJPY
trend on flat but can more to call down again if next price on USDJPY also move success to bellow 99.00. i am not recommended you to make sell as long as that 99.00 still on above the current price.

USDCHF
for USDCHF - i still look down then. ok, today we can focus to the price break to bellow 0.9252. so if 0.9252 break, better for us, search again nice sell op then. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:12 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Thursday, September 19, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend can continue bulls and good for buy - today on EURUSD we can pay attention to that 1.3541. please wait if candle still move bellow 1.3541 = flat.

GBPUSD
for GBPUSD - this likely still on bulls. and yes, make some plan to buy look better here if the price also success move to above the line 1.6163 then. let's see.

USDJPY
trend can nice continue down = ok for USDJPY today, we can search for better sell if 97.75 was break by seller.

USDCHF
after USDCHF price now on so near that demand 0.9095. of course, no good for op for now here. we just can wait and be ready to search probably pullback price to bulls = better. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Fri Sep 20, 2013 1:37 am

Daily Technical Analysis for Friday, September 20, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
trend on move down - better for us to take additional sell if next EURUSD move down break to that 1.3500. as we know, for now price was too high and near that supply 1.3575.

GBPUSD
this more to down and yes, take a sell again will be better if next GBPUSD move down to bellow line 1.6022 then. just it.

USDJPY
trend probably can continue bulls and ok we can take buy if next USDJPY also can break up to above 99.58. ok be ready to buy is better, now.

USDCHF
trend was look weak down. not good for sell as long as USDCHF today can not down again to bellow 0.9089. just wait and see for break down to 0.9089 if we plan sell here now. :)

Regards.
FP Representative

Postby FP Representative » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Daily Technical Analysis for Sunday (analysis price for next opening price - tomorrow), September 22, 2013 - by ForexPeoples.Com | using Daily-TF chart.

EURUSD
because EURUSD was look pullback again to down from that supply zone 1.3575. yes, better for us to prepare sell op if next seller success break down with clear to that intraday low 1.3500.

GBPUSD
the GBPUSD on nice probably continue move down again. ok let's sell again here (as long as price candle then still hold move bellow 1.6072.

USDJPY
trend still on bulls. ok let's buy if on tomorrow this USDJPY also break to above 99.58. just it.

USDCHF
the USDCHF on was so weak bearish and not good for sell if price still move near the demand 0.9089. for me, it's better to search buy (as long as price move above 0.9072). :)

Regards.
FP Representative

PreviousNext

Return to Useful stuff