liteforex

Forex broker related topics and discussions

liteforex

Postby metaliteb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:58 am

LiteForex: comfortable work in a new trader’s cabinet

LiteForex announces the launch of a new version of a trader’s cabinet which was designed with respect to the wishes and working experience of our clients.

New trader’s cabinet combines a wide range of functions and an intensified potential of managing trading accounts. An enlarged number of payment methods and opening accounts in different currencies are added to a list of new possibilities. A redesigned interface makes your work easier and more comfortable. Redoubled safety provisions guarantee confidentiality and a multi level clients’ data protection.

The new trader’s cabinet will become accessible on September, 6 2010. Clicking on Trader’s Cabinet button on the official web site of LiteForex new clients can easily register and our regular guests can enter with their own login and password.
metaliteb

Re: liteforex

Postby metaliteb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am

LiteForex: a new indicator in the ForexTools set.

LiteForex group of companies is enlarging the list of the available technical analysis tools and offering its clients a new indicator where a price chart is based on the “noughts and crosses” representation.

Traders unfamiliar with this method are given theoretical information on the principles of the price representation with the help of noughts and crosses.

The indicator chart shows an expected result of trading by modifying existing bars and updating at every new tick. There are special sliders on the price chart which facilitate the perception of information on the price changes: by moving them you can follow more significant price changes.

The detailed information on the indicator parameters and settings as well as the installer and archived licences are available on the specialized forum of LiteForex group of companies in the set of tools ForexTools.

Let’s mention that LiteForex’s clients are offered the possibility to get the licence for this new software product free of charge.
metaliteb

Postby metaliteb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:59 am

LiteForex’s multicurrency accounts: freedom of choice

LiteForex group of companies is offering the clients a new service – multicurrency accounts which can be opened in different currencies: roubles, Swiss francs, Euros or American dollars.

Multicurrency accounts will contribute to comfortable trading since they offer certain advantages if compared with dollar accounts. Keeping several trading accounts in different currencies at hand, a client can profit from any market situation, react promptly to currency fluctuations and make transactions on the chosen account.

By depositing into multicurrency accounts, you protect yourself from sharp currency movements. You can also freely convert one currency into another on certain accounts and thus determine the proportion as you want.

Along with the possibility of opening a multicurrency account with LiteForex, you are offered a wide range of company’s quality services.

Let’s mention that the range of LITEForex accounts has been also widened: micro-euro-accounts and micro-rouble-accounts enable you to test your trading strategy on respective currency pairs under real market conditions.

Multicurrency accounts represent an easy-in-use financial instrument which gives LiteForex’s clients freedom while managing their assets. You can open an account in a chosen currency in the Trader’s Cabinet.
metaliteb

Postby metaliteb » Thu Sep 09, 2010 10:00 am

Perfect Money payment system for LiteForex clients

For the comfort of our clients while executing financial transactions, LiteForex adds a new method of electronic payment - Perfect Money system.

Perfect Money electronic system is a simple and reliable way of instant payment execution and funds depositing and withdrawal into and from a trading account.

The electronic payment system provides clients with a variety of possibilities and options. There are several ways of putting money on Perfect money account: via bank wire transfer, electronic money transfer or via partners’ exchange points. Depositing funds to the account is done with any kind of currency. Internal transfers fee is 0,5%.

Let’s notice that when depositing trading account via electronic payment systems LiteForex’s clients have to pay only internal commission of the system.

For more detailed information upon Perfect Money electronic payment please visit Trader’s Cabinet.
metaliteb

Postby notenote » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:45 pm

when i open 2000$ account can i withdraw after open
notenote

Postby metaliteb » Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:33 pm

notenote wrote:when i open 2000$ account can i withdraw after open

yes you van withdraw withdraw
metaliteb

Postby notenote » Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:44 am

I never tested liteforex except for MT4 demo but based on what many traders said, I'll definitely invest with them when I'm ready to invest $5000
notenote

Postby metaliteb » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:00 am

notenote wrote:I never tested liteforex except for MT4 demo but based on what many traders said, I'll definitely invest with them when I'm ready to invest $5000

no Minimun deposit is only $1
metaliteb

Postby metaliteb » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:17 am

All the accounts in liteforex company are nominated in USD. But all trader are free to use dollars to buy any currency of choice and to earn on their rise.
metaliteb

Postby notenote » Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:39 am

what is rule of bonus
notenote

Next

Return to Forex Brokers