XGLOBAL Markets Broker

Forex broker related topics and discussions

XGLOBAL Markets Broker

Postby Pantelis » Thu Sep 19, 2013 7:35 am

Hello everyone,

Please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Pantelis and I am the official representative of XGLOBAL Markets – an EU regulated trading company. The purpose of this thread is to answer to the members of this forum to any questions regarding XGLOBAL Markets.

Our company provides Forex and Metals’ trading with the most competitive trading conditions through an improved MT4 platform. We have simplified the account opening process by eliminating the different account types so we can ensure that all our clients have access to an unparalleled trading environment.

The list below indicates the unique benefits that we offer to all our clients without any sort of classification

• One account type for all traders that can be activated with any amount
• Most competitive spreads starting from 0.8 pips without commissions or hidden charges
• Swap Free trading without any sort of restriction
• Full STP model to ensure no conflict of interest and no any dealing desk intervention
• Fast execution to all trades
• Trading begins from 0.01 lots per trade up to 200 lots per trade
• Leverage up to 1:200
• All trading strategies and EAs welcome
• Deposits by bank transfer, Visa and MasterCard, Skrill, NETELLER

Feel free to contact me for any questions you have.
Thank you.

X GLOBAL Markets Ltd
Fragklinou Rousvelt, 162,
1st Floor,
3045, Limassol, Cyprus
Tel: +357 25 560055
http://www.xglobalmarkets.com
Pantelis

Re: XGLOBAL Markets Broker

Postby Pantelis » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:01 am

Hi Traders,

I would like to announce that XGLOBAL Markets has just introduced 5 new currency pairs to their offering.
The symbols CADSGD, CHFSGD, GBPSGD, HKDJPY and SGDJPY were released for the week commencing 23 June 2014. The new symbols will also benefit from our existing conditions and can with competitive spreads without any commissions fees and receive execution so fast that it is suitable for scalping EAs.

Any questions? Shoot them over.

Pantelis
Pantelis

XGLOBAL Markets - Delivery What You Want

Postby Pantelis » Tue Jul 22, 2014 5:42 am

Hi Members

We are pleased to announce that due to client request XGLOBAL Markets reduced its spreads on AUD pairs and now offers some of the lowest spreads on AUD pairs on the market without commissions. The AUDUSD is now tradable at 0.9 pips with no commission fees after being reduced from 2.0 pips. Now XGLOBAL Markets is optimised for traders following Australasian markets.

Please reply if you have any questions.
Pantelis

Return to Forex Brokers