Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:16 am

Economist Namibia dedicated an article to Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital

The Economist Namibia published an article about Goutam Das, an investment advisor at Grand Capital and independent financial expert. The Economist Namibia is a media outlet that covers important economic and financial news in the region and announces upcoming financial events. The article deals with the upcoming Grand Capital Business Expo that is to be held on March 2nd, 2019, and centers on Goutam Das, the event’s head speaker. Goutam has been working on European, Asian and African financial markets for a long time as a Forex trader, trading trainer and a host of numerous educational seminars.

Only this spring as many as four trading-themed events with Goutam as the main speaker will take place in Africa. We invite everyone to his educational seminar in Nigeria on February 2nd, 2019 and to the Grand Capital Financial Business Expo in Namibia on March 2nd, 2019.

Follow the announcements of our events on the website.

Goutam Das, investment advisor at Grand Capital:

“A lot of people doubt they can really earn in financial markets. But I’ve been a trader for a long time, and from my own experience I can say that everything depends on your motivation. At Grand Capital seminars, I will speak in detail on how to gain financial independence and start getting high income from Forex trading with your knowledge and initial capital of any amount.”

Read the full article about Goutam Das on the Economist Namibia website.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Feb 05, 2019 6:18 am

Buy Money Booster trading robots at 90% off

Grand Capital in collaboration with the trading robot developer Money Booster is launching a promotion. The company creates modern and effective EAs with advanced risk management system that allow to make the process of trading fully automated. Money Booster trading robots’ settings can be adjusted to suit a specific account type and leverage and provide a high standard of security. While under development, Money Booster trading robots were tested on Grand Capital accounts, which means that they are a perfect match with our system and will demonstrate top performance.

Only until February 28th, Grand Capital clients have a unique opportunity to purchase Money Booster trading robots at a special price of $50 instead of $500.

You will also get:
• continual tech support;
• user friendly PDF guide for installation and set-up of EAs.

To participate in the promotion:
1. if you’re already a client of Grand Capital, make sure that you have a Micro account and your balance is at least $600, or open a new Micro account and deposit at least $600;
2. submit a request for a trading robot on Money Booster website;
3. install the trading robot following the provided instructions;
4. watch your EA trade for you!

Still have questions? Contact us: [email protected].

The company is not responsible for the trading results of EAs.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:37 am

Interview with contest winners: my most effective trades are those done in accordance with my strategy

We asked the winners of Drag Trade to share with us what instruments and strategies help them earn profit from Forex trades. Read their answers in our latest round-up.

Abdelkader Toubal, Algiers, the winner of the 455th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred instruments: major currency pairs, gold, and oil
Trading strategy: scalping
Indicators: Moving Averages, MACD

I’m 40, I own a small car business. I have always been attracted to the financial industry, but I never imagined you could trade in Forex in the comfort of your home. After a period of education, I started trading. My goal is to become a professional trader, receive a decent income to change my life and country.

My most effective trades are those done thoroughly in accordance with my trading strategy. It’s not even important whether they are profitable or losing, it’s important to develop your strategy further and make it work in the end. Usually I’m very emotional, however, when it comes to trading, I try to get a grip on myself. Classical music helps me with this. If I feel like I’m too anxious and can’t trade, I get on my bike and ride somewhere. When I was choosing a broker, I looked through online rankings, compared deposit and withdrawal methods. I started trading with Grand Capital because of the many opportunities that they offer: Crypto and Swap Free trading accounts, lots of deposit and withdrawal options, bonuses and contests. Among the contests, I like Drag Trade and Rally Trade most of all, while Future Trade is a bit too difficult for me. This round was quite hard. First, I lost the profit from my first trade, though I was one step away from winning, then I had to close the second trade, but I still won. My piece of advice for beginners is to work with honest brokers, like Grand Capital, keep to one strategy, keep on learning and discover something new every day.

Mahtab Yar, Pakistan, the winner of the 456tgh round of Drag Trade, received real $200

Trading experience: 5 years
Preferred trading instruments: CFD
Trading strategy: fundamental analysis
Indicators: Bollinger bands

My name is Mahtab Yar, I’m 28 and I’m a tourism agent. Forex trading is my passion. I studied websites of brokers, checked their news and watched webinars to learn more about trading. I want to earn enough money through trading to start my own tourism business. Every trade with stop loss which resulted in profit is a successful trade, while an unsuccessful trade means that I forgot to set up the orders. My trading style is quite measured. Every time something goes wrong and I can’t handle the emotions, I simply stop trading and don’t return to the market until I feel the trend. I like brokers with good tech support and fast deposit. I decided to take part in a Grand Capital contest because I had read a lot of positive reviews about it. My main advantage in the competition was my knowledge of trends, as well as some USD rate spikes thanks to which I managed to make a profit and win the contest. I recommend newcomers to enter good positions, study the market, practice constantly and use small investments at first.

Sign-up for the next round of a trading contest right now!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:14 am

Maintenance on Grand Capital website on February 12th

Due to planned maintenance on our website, from 3:00 AM to 4:00 PM (GMT) on February 12th, temporary malfunctions are expected in the operation of Private Office (it may be completely unavailable).

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact our client support by email [email protected]l.net or via LiveChat on our website.

We apologize for any possible inconvenience.
ExpertGC

Previous

Return to Forex Brokers