Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:55 am

Interview with contest winners: "I beat the others only by a small margin, so the competition became pretty intense towards the end"

Our new interview roundup features the winners of Future Trade, Rally Trade and Drag Trade. An engineer from Belarus, an electrical equipment operator from Ukraine and a businessman from Russia all participated already in Grand Capital contests a few times and now are ready to share their advice with the beginners.

Igor Dubodelov, Belarus, the winner of 53rd round of Future Trade, received $1000 no-deposit bonus. Igor has already won in Drag Trade.

"I'm an engineer and I think that anyone can become a trader. But in order to earn money, you have to learn and build your character. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for over four years. Finally, I succeeded and took the first place in the futures contest. Sometimes I was in the top ten, even the second, but couldn't take the first place. It seems like the good fortune finally smiled upon me in the last month, since I have already won in Drag Trade. I won thanks to my persistence, lucky combination of circumstances, correct calculation and, of course, more or less decent preparation during all those years. I beat the others only by a small margin, so the competition became pretty intense towards the end. I wish everybody luck, don't give up hope!"

Dmytro Melnychenko, Ukraine, the winner of 197th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus.

"I'm 33 and I work as an electrical equipment operator. As a freelance job, I make expert advisors and indicators. I first learned about Forex on some website. I got interested, started searching for more information and tried trading on cent accounts for a couple of years, but not very successfully. I don't use analytics and trade only based on my own understanding of the current market situation. I have tried many indicator-based trading strategies and came across Sniper strategy. I did some research and tried it out quite a few times. It was getting better every time. I placed my most successful trade a couple of years ago, when I opened a position with the maximum lot available on a cent account and closed it after two weeks. That trade brought me 800% deposit growth. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for a long time. Since Rally Trade is a short contest, I used some of the most volatile instruments, GBP, USD/ZAR. I took the second and the third place several times, but finally, I managed to take the first. I hope to make it on a real account also. I want to say thank you to Grand Capital for an opportunity to try myself at real trading! My advice to beginners: don't open positions if you're not sure and don't panic if the price goes the wrong way. Every action you take on the market should be thought-out and not impulsive."

Vasily Braginets, Russia, the winner of 374th round of Drag Trade, received real $200.

"I'm 52, I'm a businessman. First I got into Forex in 2005. I received a financial education so I already knew a thing or two about it. I liked the possibility of making money using your head without any middlemen. First I took trading classes, then continued on my own. The biggest problem then was that the most brokers didn't move money to the market, but kept them circulating within the company instead. I mostly trade with one and four hour charts. I still have a lot of free time. That's why I want to try myself at binary options. I prefer trading with USD/ZAR pair. My strategy is the right choice of indicators, and the understanding of how the market moves comes with experience. A beginner should always follow the news and not try to earn everything in a day. The market won't go anywhere. I like Grand Capital and I have been following the company for quite some time. I'm glad that you constantly progress, search for something new and go with the trend. I've been participating in Grand Capital contests for a long time and on several occasions I took the second place. So, as they say, if at first you don’t succeed, try again."

Learn about the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:15 am

Grand Capital opened 9 offices and held 18 seminars in Asia and Africa in the last six months

Grand Capital not only offers brokerage services but also has a strong social mission. We strive to increase the financial literacy in many parts of the world and show through examples that the investments and financial markets trading are available for anyone, no matter where you live or what your level of income is.

Today we want to tell you about the achievements of our regional offices.

In 2017 alone we opened 9 offices in Nigeria, South Africa, Indonesia, Pakistan and hosted 18 educational seminars for the local traders.

Denis Kulagin, Grand Capital Head of International Development:

“In terms of international development, the year 2017 is turning out to be quite productive so far. That said, we are not going to rest on our laurels. We are already planning to open new offices in Indonesia, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia and Malaysia this year. We have already found the partners in some of these countries and are still in the negotiation phase with the others. Among our upcoming events are big seminars in Indonesia in August and in South Africa in September.”

It’s going to be interesting! Follow our updates!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:51 am

Meet the new completely renovated web platform for Binary Options trading!

We continue to improve conditions for Binary Options trading. Recently we've launched an iPhone application for Binary Options trading. We've also kept only the most advantageous and popular type of Binary Options with the Early Closure and higher payouts. Presently, we've taken into account all our clients' feedback and have upgraded the Web Terminal for Binary Options trading.

So what's changed?

Nearly everything. To make trading more convenient we've created a minimalistic and interactive interface. All that is needed for trading is now displayed on a single screen: live charts, trades, quotes, and trade managing instruments.

And more precisely:
  • Open and close trades with a single click.
  • View all the open trades with all the info on the chart: opening time, direction, the current trade progress.
  • The chart is scalable, so you can easily view all the opened and closed trades, as well as quotations history.
  • View the complete trades history.
  • Use trading signals for all the instruments for more precise predictions.
How to trade in the new web terminal

If you are already registered, just log into the web terminal using your Option account credentials (Demo or Real).  
If you don't have an Option account yet, log into your Private Office or Register.
In the "Accounts" section, open an Option account and deposit any amount starting from $10.  

To trade Binary Options
  1. Choose an asset from the 42 available.
  2. Set the investment amount.
  3. Choose the expiration time.
  4. Determine whether the price will go Up or Down.
Advantages to trading Binary Options with Grand Capital

Here are the main advantages of our Binary Options:
  • Minimum deposit: $10.
  • 42 assets: currency pairs, indices, oil, gas, heating oil, gold, silver.
  • Payouts up to 86%.  
  • Early closure feature. Presumably unsuccessful trades may be closed before expiration time and receive profit.
  • Compensation of losses. Once a month traders can compensate all losses taken during one unsuccessful day of trading.
  • New status system. The higher the level, the more possibilities for higher profit and better conditions.
Where to look for the expanded features

The new web terminal is more simple and user-friendly for novices and traders who appreciate functionality. If you are a professional and want to use the extended features and hedge risks, trade with MetaTrader 4 platform. Read more about MetaTrader 4 terminal here.

More new changes to Binary Options are coming soon. Follow the news!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:40 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (24th – 28th of July)

See what Grand Capital clients have been up to last week. We give you the best results.

The most active client

Placed 1183 trades, including 632 profitable ones and 551 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GOLD, GBP/USD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single account was $32 110,55.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$9000,00. The trade was open on the 26th of June at 1:03PM and closed on the 25th of July at 2:38PM.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
  • GOLD — gold futures. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (around 3,11 kg). Minimum price step: $0,10 per ounce ($10,00 per contract). Mostly gold is used in production of jewelry and coining. Also gold de-facto is an integral part of insurance funds and reserve systems of all large countries.
  • NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. The contract size is calculated by multiplying the current value of the index by 20 USD. The quotes are specified in the index points. 1 tick is 0,25 and is worth $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares (electronics, software etc.).
  • WHEAT — wheat futures contract. The size of wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels. Since bushel is a volume measurement unit, different kinds of grain have different weight equivalents. For wheat it's 136.00775 metric tons.
  • # MTS — Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile network services, landline, broadband internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431,2 billion RUB (2015).
  • # APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. The company is one of the pioneers in the field of personal computer industry and development of modern multitasking operating systems. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is 537 billion USD as of January 11 2016.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Aug 21, 2017 7:38 am

Interview with contest winners: "I didn't give up, just kept going and soon became a winner"

We publish the interviews with our contest winners every once in a while to introduce the beginners to the rules and show that winning a contest is not a pie in the sky. You only need to arm yourself with patience, be persistent and keep learning. In our new interview roundup we give you the winners of Drag Trade, Rally Trade and Future Trade.

Oleg Bondar, Ukraine, the winner of 198th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus.

"I'm 29. Right now Forex is no longer a hobby for me and recently became my main source of income. In mid-2012 I saw a Forex ad on the Internet, registered and got a no-deposit bonus. I played around with it for a week, but then I blew it. Afterwards I decided to start studying thoroughly the market and trading strategies. I was learning on my own. Looked through many books and trading approaches and found what suited me. I expect to trade successfully and attract investments in the future. In my opinion the most important qualities of a good trader are reserve and composure. Even with a correct analysis you can enter a trade in a wrong time and lose money. One of my most successful trades was in the last June when the GBP was falling. It brought me 15000 points of profit. I mostly trade with the major pairs, sometimes with gold or oil. My trading strategy is based on VSA and Price action methods. When I choose a broker I pay attention to their reputation: how many years the broker is on the market, how fast orders are executed and the funds can be withdrawn, how quickly technical support responds. I think Grand Capital hits all the boxes. Rally Trade contest is a great opportunity to gain starting capital for Forex trading. Several times I made it into top ten, but couldn't take the first place as the competitors were really good. But I didn't give up, just kept going and soon became a winner of the round. This round was difficult just like the others, but the trading conditions for my strategy were favorable, so I managed to win. My advice to beginners: find a suitable trading method, create your own strategy and don't let your emotions interfere."

Igor Migalatyev, Ukraine, the winner of 54th round of Future Trade, received $1000 no-deposit bonus.

"I turned 30 a month ago. I guess I gave myself a decent present when I won. I haven't tried trading on a real account yet and I still don't have a clear strategy. But I understand that the charts have a certain rhythm to them, so that's where I'm starting from. Also, the forecasts and analytics are a big help. The most important qualities in a broker are stability and reliability. Nobody likes losing the invested money. The victory in Future Trade is my biggest one so far. I chose this contest because it had the largest prize. Three top competitors in my round were very strong, so I had to literally snatch my victory in the last day. And I'm happy it worked out."

Iravan Bambang, Indonesia, the winner of 376th round of Drag Trade, received real $200.

"I work at a service company. My friends introduced me to Forex a couple of years ago and I've been trading properly for about a year. Forex is quite popular in Indonesia right now, beginners can attend educational seminars, we get a lot of such events. I like trading on Forex because of high volatility. Profit or loss — everything depends only on your decisions. When I was only starting trading the most difficult thing was to control my emotions. I think anyone can become a trader. The basics are simple — buy and sell, and the knowledge of technical and fundamental analyses will come. I remember the day when I stumbled upon my first margin call. I was overwhelmed and defeated. But this experience made me wiser and stronger. My favorite instrument for trading is gold. I chose Grand Capital as my broker because of fast order execution and low spreads. As for the contest, I entered it to learn what I was capable of. The first thing to learn about trading is the importance of controlling your emotions. The skills will come afterwards!"

Learn the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Aug 23, 2017 9:34 am

Deposit in Rials, Kyats and Ringgits through your local payment services

Grand Capital makes its services more accessible. Now our Iranian, Myanmarese and Malaysian clients can deposit in IRR, MMK or MYR via Iran Exchanger, Myanmar Exchanger and My Local Depositor respectively.

To deposit/Withdraw funds:
  1. Choose Iran Exchanger in Deposit/Withdrawal section of your Private Office.
  2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue".
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.
Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

In case you have any questions, you can always contact Grand Capital representative in Iran by phone +37477012392 or e-mail [email protected], in Myanmar by phone +9595154939 or e-mail [email protected] and in aysia by phone +60182201297 or e-mail [email protected].

To learn about other convenient payment options offered at Grand Capital, visit Deposit/Withdrawal page.

0% for deposits

We remind you that with Grand Capital you can deposit without any extra losses as our company compensates for the payment systems commissions.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:07 am

Deposit in Liras via local Turkish Exchanger

Grand Capital makes its services more accessible. Now our Turkish clients can deposit in TRY via Turkish Exchanger.

To deposit/Withdraw funds:
  1. Choose Turkish Exchanger in Deposit/Withdrawal section of your Private Office.
  2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue".
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.
Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

Turkish Exchanger commission for Deposit/withdrawal is 5%

In case you have any questions, you can always contact Grand Capital representative in Turkey by mailing [email protected]

To learn about other convenient payment options offered at Grand Capital, visit Deposit/Withdrawal page.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:46 am

Binary options trading app is available for Android

This spring Grand Capital released a binary options trading app for iPhone. Now we are launching the same app for Android smartphones. Now Android users can also appreciate the advantages of mobile binary options trading.

Grand Capital Trading makes binary options trading easier. Traders can open and close trades right on the chart, use trading signals to make their trading more profitable and contact our experts via online chat if they have any questions. Grand Capital offers up to 86% payout from binary options trading.

Where to start with Grand Capital Trading app
  1. Download the app from Google Play;
  2. If you already have a Grand Capital account, use your login and password for your Option account;
  3. If you don't have an account yet, register on Grand Capital website, go to your Private Office and create an Option account. Use the emerged login (numbers) and password (numbers and letters) to sign in to the trading app.
How to trade with the app
  1. Select one of 42 available instruments: currency pairs, indices, oil, gas, heating oil, gold, silver;
  2. Specify the trade amount;
  3. Set the expiration time for the option;
  4. Determine the direction of price movement;
  5. Your trade will be displayed on the chart;
  6. Look for your open and closed trades in your trading history.
More app features:
  • real-time quotations;
  • check your account status;
  • online tech support.
The app is available in English, Chinese, French, Russian, Indonesian and Vietnamese.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:50 am

Grand Capital opened a new office in Myanmar

Grand Capital continually strives to provide a better trading experience for the traders of Southeast Asia. In August we opened a new office in Myanmar, another country of this region.

San Lin, the head of Grand Capital representative office in Myanmar:

"Grand Capital is a world class company. I'm happy to work with them, which means we are going to educate new traders, improve financial literacy among the locals and help our country's population to earn on financial markets."

Now traders from Yangon, the largest city in Myanmar, can contact Grand Capital representative office in person and learn about our products, receive expert advice on how to choose and open a trading account and learn how to trade with Forex instruments, CFD and binary options.

Our address in Yangon: Building, 275A, Room 1, Ground Floor, Yankin Road, 2 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon. Myanmar.

Contact our representative in Myanmar by phone +95 9440031331, +95 9450090930 or e-mail [email protected].

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:57 am

Grand Capital representative in Cote d'Ivoire

Grand Capital keeps expanding in the African region. We are glad to announce that from now on our clients in Cote d'Ivoire can receive a personal consultation about Grand Capital offerings directly from our local partner, residing in the city of Abidjan.

Yaya Guindo will explain how financial markets work and address any questions regarding the company's services, products and ongoing promotions.

To contact our partner in Cote d'Ivoire and book a consultation, call +225 07062277 or email to [email protected].

Yaya Guindo is an experienced trader and a manager of a LAMM account*.

*LAMM service allows copying trades of successful managers. It is a great option for beginner traders, which allows earning on a professional level, disregarding your level of experience on financial markets.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers