Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:56 pm

Grand Capital weekly recap (May 28th–June 1st)

The last week of May proved quite successful for traders. The most profitable trade lasted only 38 minutes, while the maximum deposit growth amounted to the record-breaking $117,081.62. Read our weekly recap to learn more about these and other trading results.

The most active client

Placed 476 trades, including 286 profitable ones and 190 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/CAD, AUD/NZD, EUR/USD, EUR/GBP, GBP/USD, NZD/USD, AUD/USD.

Maximum deposit growth

For one week on a single trading account was $117,081.62.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of $8,400. The trade lasted only 38 minutes. It was opened on the 28th of May at 10:51 AM and closed at 11:28 AM on the same day.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders last week:
  • ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
  • LUMBER — lumber futures contract. The initial margin requirement for one contract is about $1,000. The contract size is standardized and equals 110,000 board-feet. One tick is 0.1 and costs $11.00;
  • FDAX — DAX index futures, traded on EUREX electronic exchange. DAX is Germany’s most important stock index. It is a weighted average by capitalization of the share price values of Germany’s largest joint-stock companies. The tick value is 0,5 points and costs €12,50;
  • # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecom company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile);
  • # MECHEL («Мечел») — a Russian mining and metals company. It comprises producers of coal, iron ore in concentrate, steel, and rolled steel products. The company’s facilities operate in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:57 pm

Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev and UpTrader team at iFX Expo 2018

An international financial exhibition iFX Expo Cyprus 2018 took place from May 22nd to 24th in Limassol, Cyprus. Among its participants was Grand Capital CEO Stanislav Vaneev.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“Traditionally, iFX Expo has always been attracting the leading financial companies. Just like a year ago, we participated in the expo together with our long-time partner, a brokerage software provider UpTrader. It’s extremely important for a broker to have a solid tech framework. For 11 years UpTrader has been developing trading software for our clients. Their team is always up to date with the industry’s most recent trends and offers only modern and relevant technology. At iFX Expo 2018 our partners presented their traditional products for brokers and their brand new lineup for ICO: investor’s private office and cryptocurrency exchange White Label.”

iFX Expo is an annual event that attracts b2b financial companies. It is considered to be the world’s largest exhibition in the industry. In 2018 it was attended by 170 companies.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:58 pm

“Don’t be afraid of losses, they must be a part of your trading plan” — interview with Drag Trade contest winner

The winner of the 421st round of Drag Trade, Denis Nemchinov is a trader with 14 years of experience. He told us how he had learned trading and why the emotions gave way to calculations.
  • Trading experience: 14 years
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD
  • Trading strategies: intraday scalping
Tell us about yourself: your work, hobbies?

I’m 35 and I’m a business owner. I love miniature sculpting and sports.

How did you become a trader? For how long have you been trading?

I’d always been interested in Forex trading, and I started getting into it myself in 2004. I didn’t learn trading properly, I simply read professional books and visited online forums. Now many brokers offer educational courses and webinars where you can get all the necessary knowledge. For those who are already familiar with the basics, the most effective way of learning is the trading itself, immersion into the market.

Has your attitude towards trading changed over the time?

At first, I viewed trading as a game and approached it with thrill and excitement. Now it’s all figures and charts to me, rational calculation and understanding that knowledge and hard work are behind all this.

What are your goals and what trading achievements are you planning to make?

I don’t set any specific goals for myself. For me, trading is a mental workout with profit as a pleasant bonus.

Tell us about your most successful, most unsuccessful or just memorable trade.

My most memorable trade was also my first one. I’ll never forget my feelings when I blew $1000 on my account. After that, I started actively reading professional books and learn the basics of trading.

How do you handle anxiety while trading? What helps you control your emotions?

I try to think through all the minute details of a trade, where to open a position, where to close, what are some of the possible negative scenarios in my situation. That’s why when a position is open and the levels are set, the trade is set in motion and doesn’t require my attention. I minimize the trading terminal and go about other things and check the result some time later.

What’s important for you when choosing a broker? Why Grand Capital?

It’s important for a broker to have a decent reputation on the market, convenient trading conditions and good relationship with clients. Grand Capital checks all these boxes. I started trading with this company on the advice of my friends. I liked the favorable conditions and the wide range of services.

What do you like about Grand Capital contests?

I like that the contests are very different, held quite often and don’t last very long, without dragging on for months. And, of course, good prizes that provide the incentive for further trading with Grand Capital.

Tell us about this round, what strategy did you use, what helped you win?

To be fair, the victory was a big and pleasant surprise for me. My strategy was aggressive scalping with large volumes and high risks.

What’s your word of advice for novice traders?

It might sound corny, but you have to learn. Not only the technical aspects and basic concepts but the understanding of the market. Don’t be afraid if losses, they must become a part of your trading plan. Try to get rid of fear and excessive excitement. Emotions create the wrong approach to trading.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 08, 2018 1:59 pm

Changes in trading schedule on June 12th

Russia Day is observed on the 12th of June. Please take into consideration the changes in trading schedule due to the holiday.

On June 9th, Russian stock CFD trading and cryptocurrency trading will be available.

On June 11th, all instruments will be traded as usual.

On June 12th, Russian stock CFD trading will be closed. Trading will be resumed on June 13th.

Deposit/withdrawal requests are processed in accordance with our company’s regulations.

Requests for deposit/withdrawal involving bank cards or wire transfers are processed according to your bank’s business schedule on the holiday.

All the company’s services will be working as usual.

Please, take this information into account when planning your trading activity.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 15, 2018 1:49 pm

Gather your World Cup team and win Grand Capital Cup!

From June 14th to July 15th, 2018, Grand Capital holds a World Cup-themed promotion “Gather Your Team”. We invite traders who are partial to football to set up their own teams and lead them to victory.

Earn points based on the players’ performance and win Grand Capital cup and other prizes from our company.

Prizes for those who earn the most points:
  • 1st place — cup, hoodie, T-shirt
  • 2nd place — cup, T-shirt and mug
  • 3rd place — cup and T-shirt
To participate:
  1. Register on Grand Capital website.
  2. Set up a team.
  3. Follow the leaderboard and earn points.
See full rules

A team earns points for each action of the players based on their performance in real games. Learn how the points are awarded here.

Results of all teams will be available on the leaderboard within 24 hours after each game.

Spend points to claim prizes

Any participant may exchange points for prizes following the end of the Cup by sending a request to [email protected] from July 15th to 31st, 2018. In order to claim prizes, you must have a real account with at least $100 of deposit in total.

List of prizes:
  • No-deposit bonus of $200, $500, $1000.
  • 50% discount on any trading robots.
  • Grand Capital T-shirts and hoodies.
See prizes

Gather the best team and win the main prize!

Grand Capital
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:06 am

Interview with contest winners: “I believe that understanding of the market comes with time”

In today’s interview round-up meet the new winners of Drag Trade and [url="https://grandcapital.net/contests/rally_trade"]Rally Trade[/url] contests and read the inspiring story of Rustam Pak from Indonesia. He started trading at 58 and now has been trading only for a bit over a year. He himself thinks he was introduced to trading quite late, but it doesn’t stand in the way of his success, for instance, in Grand Capital contests.

Rustam Pak, Indonesia, the winner of the 423rd round of Drag Trade, received real 200$
  • Trading experience: 1 year
  • Preferred trading strategy: High-Low
I’m 59 and I’m a business owner. I was introduced to Forex trading by my nephew. He taught me to open positions in MT4 trading platform and gradually I got interested in trading. As a businessman, I’m interested in trades with fast return and I view Forex as a source of income to fuel my business. Forex trading is often associated with anxiety. My way of dealing with it involves the idea that even the price isn’t moving in the direction I anticipated, it will sooner or later return to the starting point. Grand Capital was recommended to me by friends. I followed their advice and wasn’t disappointed. I participate in Grand Capital contests because they provide an opportunity to earn money and practice trading skills at the same time. Also, a contest is a great chance to prove that you’re better and faster than anybody. I’m new to trading and my advice to the newcomers like myself is to never stop learning. I believe that with time the understanding of the market what direction it’s moving in will come.

Sergey Kanalyin, Russia, the winner of the 221st round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500
  • Trading experience: 9 years
  • Preferred trading instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, GOLD
I’m 44 and I’ve been trading for 9 years now. It’s my primary source of income. I became a trader by chance, I heard somewhere about Forex and started reading up on the subject. First I started trading on demo accounts, then on Micro accounts. A lot happened during these 9 years, there were losses as well as trades that brought decent income. I consider my greatest accomplishment in trading to be the time when I earned $3500 from a $500 deposit in 2 months. The most attractive thing about trading for me is independence. I mostly trade such currency pairs as EUR/USD, GBP/USD, AUD/USD, and also gold. I can recommend to novice traders to be more patient, don’t open orders right after starting up the platform, wait for the correct pattern. It’s easy to open a wrong order, while it’s much more difficult to exit such a trade without losing anything. I was introduced to Grand Capital 7 years ago. During this period the company proved to be a reliable broker. I’ve been taking part in Rally Trade contest for 5 years, but not very often. All these years I had hope to take the 1st place and finally, I did it. I wish more profitable trades for everyone!

Nadezhda Savochkina, Uzbekistan, the winner of the 442nd round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: 6 years
  • Preferred trading instruments: major currency pairs
I’m 43 and my work is in the service sector. I enjoy poetry. I’ve been trading currency for 6 years already. During this period I began to understand the behavior of the market and learned to recognize trends. The goal of my trading is a small, yet constant income. I participate in contests and I think that they are a great opportunity to obtain practical trading skills. When trading I try not to worry and remain calm even if something drastic happens, since any kind of excitement leads to bad decisions. When choosing a broker I pay attention to how long they’ve been on the market, their position in ratings and the reviews of traders. I like working with grand Capital since this company is great in all these respects. My advice for beginners is not to despair and keep trading despite the losses. In time you’ll have more experience in time and make up for all you’ve lost. Good luck and more profit!

Read full contest rules and sign-up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:07 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (June 11th–15th)

Last trading week was marked by the sum brought by the most profitable trade. A Grand Capital client managed to earn $68,720 in less than two months. Read about this and other trading results in our weekly recap.

The most active client

Placed 1,178 trades, including 571 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GOLD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

For one week on a single trading account was $68,720.

Resulted in a profit of $68,720. The trade was opened on the 23rd of April, 2018 at 10:21 AM and closed on the 15th of June, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

• # PA — palladium futures contract, traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
  • # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
  • # XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017) 99.85% of its shares are publicly traded. The stocks of Exxon are a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
  • # URALKALIY — a Russian company, the world’s largest producer of potassium. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers, 80% of its output is exported. The main buyers are China, India, Russia, Southeast Asian countries, USA and Brazil;
  • # GZPROMNEFT — a Russian oil company. Its operations include prospecting, development, extraction and sales of gas and oil, as well as production and sales of oil products. PAO Gazprom holds 95.68% of the company’s shares, the rest 4.32 % are freely traded. Gazprom Neft was the first company to start extraction of oil in the Russian Arctic shelf.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:09 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (June 11th–15th)

Last trading week was marked by the sum brought by the most profitable trade. A Grand Capital client managed to earn $68,720 in less than two months. Read about this and other trading results in our weekly recap.

The most active client

Placed 1,178 trades, including 571 profitable ones and 607 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, USD/CAD, EUR/JPY, GBP/USD, GOLD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

For one week on a single trading account was $68,720.

Resulted in a profit of $68,720. The trade was opened on the 23rd of April, 2018 at 10:21 AM and closed on the 15th of June, 2018 at 11:55 AM.

• # PA — palladium futures contract, traded on NYMEX. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
  • # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
  • # XOM (Exxon Mobil Corporation) — an American company, the largest private oil company in the world. It’s one of the largest corporations in the world in terms of market capitalization ($366.98 billion as of 2017) 99.85% of its shares are publicly traded. The stocks of Exxon are a component of Dow Jones Industrial Average.
  • # URALKALIY — a Russian company, the world’s largest producer of potassium. Uralkali produces approximately 20% of the world’s potash fertilizers, 80% of its output is exported. The main buyers are China, India, Russia, Southeast Asian countries, USA and Brazil;
  • # GZPROMNEFT — a Russian oil company. Its operations include prospecting, development, extraction and sales of gas and oil, as well as production and sales of oil products. PAO Gazprom holds 95.68% of the company’s shares, the rest 4.32 % are freely traded. Gazprom Neft was the first company to start extraction of oil in the Russian Arctic shelf.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 27, 2018 12:41 pm

Add new players to your team!

The second week of the World Cup 2018 is coming to an end and some teams will soon leave the competition. For the participants of "Gather your World Cup team" promotion to continue getting points, we have added new players you can choose to join your team.

Starting from today and until 23:00 (GMT +3), June 28th all participants can add 4 more players to their teams.

Look who we've added!

Moreover, starting on June 29th, you can replace existing players with new ones. Dates, when replacements are possible, are:
  • June 29th until 17:00 (GMT+3) on June 30th.
  • July 4th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 6th.
  • July 8th until до 21:00 (GMT +3) on July 10th.
  • July 12th until 17:00 (GMT +3) on July 14th.
Claim points for the previous matches! In order to claim points for the missed matches, deposit $100 or more to your account between the 14th of June and 15th of July.

Exchange the points for prizes from Grand Capital:
  • No Deposit bonus of $200, $500 or $1000.
  • 50% discount on trading robots.
  • Branded T-shirts and hoodies.
See all prizes
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:18 pm

Grand Capital held a trading seminar in Ujeolen, Nigeria

Last Saturday, on the 23rd of June, Grand Capital welcomed visitors at a seminar at Idi Hotel in Ujeolen, Nigeria. The event was attended by experienced traders and newcomers to the financial markets who came to learn the basics of Forex trading, receive useful advice on trade management and LAMM investment service.

The seminar was headed by Obhimon Osemudiamen, a regional representative of Grand Capital and our partner Princewill Nelson, the Fund Manager of Turbopair. Both speakers are renown traders and investors with over 10 years of experience. They prepared a special program for the visitors so that everyone could improve their financial proficiency regardless of their current level of trading skills.

The program of the event included:
  1. Forex basics, terminology, and fundamental concepts;
  2. Advice on trade management, useful strategies for successful trading and investing activities;
  3. Advantages of LAMM copy-trading service and various bonus offered by Grand Capital.
In future, Grand Capital, together with our local partners, plans to conduct more seminars and educational events in various cities and states of Nigeria, expanding our presence on the international market and furthering the financial literacy of the local population.

ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers