Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:18 am

Changes in trading conditions on ECN Prime account

Dear clients!

Starting from the 10th of January 2018 the commission percentage for cryptocurrency trading on ECN Prime account is changed. Now the commission for trades is 1.2% per side and 2.4% for round turn.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:16 pm

Vote for Grand Capital at FXDailyinfo

Every year FXDailyinfo chooses the best Forex brokers across several categories.

The voting for the top of 2017 has already begun. Grand Capital is competing in three categories this year: “Best Partnership Program”, “Best Forex Broker in Asia” and “Best Binary Options Broker”.

Vote here until the 30th of April 2018.

Last year Grand Capital won “Best Trading Platform” nomination based on the voting results at FXDailyinfo.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:14 am

Interview with contest winners: the best way to prove that you’re among the most successful 5% is to win a contest

In our new interview round-up read about the winners of Drag Trade, Future Trade and Rally Trade. This time the winners are quite an international bunch: we have traders from Tunisia, Indonesia and Ukraine. However, all of them spoke about the competitive spirit and reminded us that knowledge is power.

Albouchi Ahmed, Tunisia, the winner of 393rd round of Drag Trade, received real $200.

“I’ve been trading for about three years. I’d been meaning to find a means of extra income for a long time and at some point, I realized that Forex trading is the best shot for me. At first, I didn’t really understand how things worked there. But gradually I figured it all out. My most successful trades involved GBP/USD and EUR/USD pairs. As for the strategies, I usually use support and resistance levels and scalping. Grand Capital offers fast order execution and favorable spreads. I entered the contest to prove myself and challenge other traders. My advice to beginners is to be patient when placing trades. Impatience often leads to losses.”

Saputro Sumaryo Adi, Indonesia, the winner of 58th round of Future Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $1000.

“I am a businessman, my job is to distribute the goods of basic necessity. Financial markets are quite popular in Indonesia, but at the same time, they seem quite frightening to many. This is mainly due to the lack of experience among the beginners, who are usually too ambitious and impatient. It’s no wonder they bear losses. Financial market trading is something unique that connects material and immaterial. Material is our capital immaterial is our psychological condition. The market changes very quickly so traders have to learn control. I rely on technical analysis in trading. Over the years I have tried various indicators and now I use Bollinger Bands, MA and MACD. I prefer volatile currency pairs, like GBP/USD or EUR/JPY. Future Tade contest attracted me with a really decent prize sum. I would give several pieces of advice to the beginners in trading. First, remember the risk. Even if the first results are great, it won’t always be this way. Second, don’t stop learning and practice the analysis of price movement. Knowledge is power. Third, think rationally. If your goal is to earn $100 a day, distribute this sum across several positions.”

Vitaliy Garbuz, Ukraine, the winner of 207th round of Rally Trade, received a no-deposit bonus of $500.

“I’m 37. I work in sales and have been into trading for about 10 years. The most common mistake of beginners is trying to enter all trades at once. Trading is a world with its own rules and laws. But everything here is about a person. You can see human emotions behind Japanese candlesticks and bars: greed, fear and other feelings. I base my trading strategy on the levels and news, but the most important thing is how a price is behaving near the levels. My favorite instruments are currency pairs with GBP. According to a common myth among traders, only 5% can succeed in the industry. The best way to prove that you’re among these 5% is to win a contest. This round has left me with the most vivid impressions. What’s it like to reach the first position with 20 minutes left, become the second again 5 minutes later and snatch the victory in the last several minutes? It was exciting.”

P.S. Read the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 pm

To the Moon promotion is extended until February 15th

In the middle of December, we started a promotion, the participants of which received free tokens from Serenity, a secure platform for currency, cryptocurrency and CFD trading.

The promotion was a great success among our clients and it’s hardly surprising since cryptocurrency trading volumes are growing at an exceptional rate. Among the 18 cryptocurrency pairs available for trading, the most popular pair was BTC/USD. Learn more in our web terminal.

Now we extend the promotion until February 15th by popular demand.

Trade cryptocurrency and currency until February 15th and receive free SERENITY tokens.

How to start
  1. Register on Grand Capital website
  2. Open a Standard or an ECN Prime account
  3. Deposit at least $500
How to participate
  1. Place at least three trades (involving cryptocurrency) on your ECN Prime account, or at least five trades (involving any instruments except stock CFD) on your Standard account
  2. Share a screenshot of any trade on your Vkontakte page, Facebook page or Twitter with these hashtags: #ToTheMoon, #ICOSerenity, #GrandCapital_BestECN
  3. Contact Grand Capital tech support ([email protected]) to provide a link to your post, your account ID and your Ethereum wallet number
  4. You will receive a SERENITY token to your Ethereum wallet within 5 working days
Terms of the promotion
  • Total turnover of your trades on ECN Prime must be at least $10 000, or at least three lots on a Standard account
  • One SERENITY token is awarded for every three trades involving cryptocurrency on an ECN Prime account or for every five trades on a Standard account
Learn more about the promotion rules here.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:33 pm

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 8th–12th)

Read about the highest achievements of our traders from the last trading week.

The most active client

Placed 684 trades, including 469 profitable ones and 215 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/JPY, EUR/USD and USD/CHF.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $21 863,77.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$13 800,00. The trade was opened on the 27th of December at 12:47 PM and closed on the 9th of January at 23:46 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
    OATS — Oats futures. The size of the futures contract for oats is 5000 bushels. Since bushel is historically a unit of volume, the weight equivalent is different for each type of grain crops (or oats it’s 86 metric tons);
    SB — Sugar futures. The contract volume is standardized and equals 112 000 lbs. (50.8 tons). 1 tick equals 0.01 and costs $11.20. The price for sugar has a tendency to grow from September to December. The growth of the alcohol production worldwide furthers the long-term price growth;
    # SBER (“Sberbank”) — a Russian banking and financial services company, the largest multinational universal bank in Russia, Central and Eastern Europe. It’s regulated by the Central Bank of Russia, that owns 52% of Sberbank’s shares. As of 2016, Sberbank’s net income is 541.9 billion RUB;
    # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the world’s major financial conglomerates in the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers as a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index. As of March 2017, Disney's market capitalization is 177 billion USD;
    # KO (The Coca-Cola Company) — an American food company, the world's largest producer and supplier of beverage concentrates, syrups and soft drinks. The company’s most famous product is Coca-Cola drink. Included in Fortune 500 list for 2015 (62nd place). Market capitalization: 178.21 billion USD (2017).
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:38 am

Deposit and withdrawal in Ethereum is now available at Grand Capital

Good news for cryptocurrency investors: starting from January 16th Grand Capital clients can deposit and withdraw funds in Ethereum.

No commission is charged for deposits in Ethereum. Withdrawal commission is 1%. The minimum amount of deposit is not limited, the minimum amount of withdrawal is $10.

Funds can be transferred from you personal Ethereum wallet. Deposit requests are created in Ethereum.

Deposit and withdrawal in Ethereum is available for the following accounts: ECN Crypto, Standard, Options, Micro and Swap Free. We remind you that Grand Capital offers cryptocurrency trading on ECN Crypto account.

Withdrawal of funds takes 1 to 3 days.

To deposit/withdraw in Ethereum:
  1. Go to your Private Office;
  2. Select Ethereum in Deposit/Withdrawal section;
  3. Select an account for deposit;
  4. Enter your Ethereum wallet number;
  5. Enter the desired sum;
  6. Follow the instructions.
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jan 26, 2018 6:24 am

Grand Capital opened a new representative office in Kaliningrad

A new regional office of Grand Capital was opened in Kaliningrad. Office working hours: from 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM.

The head of Grand Capital representative office is Artem Tokovinin, the financial manager is Alexey Zykov.

The representative office provides different services and advice on all products of our company:
Office address: Karl Marx str., 19, 34, Kaliningrad, Russia.

Contact our representative in Kaliningrad by phone: +7(4012)42-36-33.

Working hours: 10:00 AM to 8:00 PM, Monday to Friday.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jan 26, 2018 8:32 am

Buy Serenity tokens via Grand Capital

Grand Capital has recently started the collaboration with Serenity, an escrow platform on blockchain for secure trading. In December we launched the free tokens promotion and many of our clients have already become the project’s investors. Now another feature is available for those who want to invest in Serenity: buying tokens via Grand Capital accounts.

To buy Serenity tokens via Grand Capital:
  1. Register on Grand Capital website (if you are not done so yet);
  2. Open a Standard account;
  3. Make a deposit;
  4. Go to your Private Office and select Serenity in Withdrawal section ;
  5. Enter your Ethereum wallet number (MEW) and specify the sum of your deposit;
  6. If you don’t have MEW, register on Serenity website, and follow the further instructions to create a wallet;
  7. After you submit a withdrawal request, tokens will be transferred to your MEW wallet within 3-4 working days.
Register on Serenity website to stay informed.

About Serenity

Serenity ICO will last from January 25th to March 7th. The nominal value of a token — 0.0001 Eth. Minimum purchase — 100 tokens.

Only during the first week of ICO from January 25th to 31st tokens can be bought with a 40% discount. After that until the end of the ICO tokens will be available for purchase with a smaller discount. After the ICO tokens will be freely traded on exchanges. Currently, Serenity tokens are already on Yobit exchange.

Have any questions? Contact our client support by email at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] or via LiveChat on our website.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:50 pm

Grand Capital launches IB contest “Big team”

Grand Capital will hold a new contest for partners “Big team”, which will take place between the 1st and the 28th of February 2018.

All new and existing web-partners of Grand Capital will be able to join and compete to become one of the 6 winners and receive additional 5% to 20% to their partner commission for a period of 3 months.

To participate in the contest, email your full name and account number at [email protected]. Only verified partners can participate in the contest.

The contest will be held from the 1st until the 28th of February 2018.

The complete contest rules are available here.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:09 am

Interview with contest winners: "I started earning when I saw that trading is actual work"

In this interview round-up read about three Drag Trade winners and one Rally Trade winner.

Our winners came to financial markets by different ways. Boris Levinsky stumbled upon trading when looking for a way to earn on the web after he retired. On the other hand, Gunawan Lili deliberately studied hard to enter the world of trading. Now they all achieved great heights in trading and are ready to provide advice for beginners.

Anatoly Galbi, Russia, the winner of 395th round of Drag Trade

“My professional area is construction, but I’ve been trading for more than 5 years, I started because I wanted some financial independence. It was hard to learn the terminology. The problems started getting fewer with practice, although I tried to handle bigger volumes in the beginning and sometimes got margin calls. Now my favorite trades are with GBP/JPY because they are highly volatile. Scalping is one of my favorite strategies. I like trading because it’s mysterious, it’s like a puzzle that I want to solve. I’ve been participating in Grand Capital contests for quite a while, but it’s my first victory. Now I want to win Rally Trade. Beginners should learn and practice more. Grand Capital contests are quite useful for that.”

Boris Levinsky, Russia, the winner of 396th round of Drag Trade

“I’m already retired and this year I turned 60. I got into trading several years ago when I started looking for an extra income online. At first, I took trading as a game and faced difficulties. But then I saw that trading is an actual work. I always look for patterns, deeply analyze, I don’t rush into things head first. My most successful trade was the one that got me the victory in Drag Trade. The most important thing for traders is to believe in themselves. You have to develop your own trading strategies, constantly improve them and don’t listen to armchair advisers. You can listen to reasonable advice, but always make your own decisions.”

Svetlana Pletnyova, Russia, the winner of 208th round of Rally Trade

“I managed to win in Rally Trade because I closed my trades in time. I beat my opponents by a very small margin. I’d won in Drag Trade before. But Rally Trade has a bigger prize, so it’s pleasanter to win. I think that if trading is not working out very well since morning, don’t continue, today’s not going to bring anything. My favorite instruments are USD/ZAR and GBP/JPY for contests and GBP/USD for real trading. I want to thank Grand Capital for a chance to test myself in trading without making any deposits.”

Gunawan Lili, Indonesia, the winner of 397th round of Drag Trade

“I work at a local college: I’m in charge of the classes schedule and the archive. When I started trading on Forex I realized right away that it’s for me. My first encounter with financial markets was three years ago. My initial capital was small. A trader has to control their emotions and understand the tendencies of the market in order to succeed. As of today, I made my biggest profit at the time of Brexit. I’m not always able to make decisions momentarily and sometimes I miss the right moment. Fortunately, I never had any significant losses. A broker has to be reliable and guarantee security, it’s important for me. Grand Capital is on the market since 2006 and it tells a lot.”

Learn the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers