Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:23 am

Grand Capital to host a Business Expo in Klerksdorp, SA

On the 24th of February Grand Capital, together with our partners from Wealth for Life, are going to host a seminar in Klerksdorp, the largest city in North West Province in South Africa. The event is titled “Truth vs. Myth About Forex” and will be dedicated to Forex trading, investment, cryptocurrency, CFD and Binary Options trading, technical&fundamental market analysis as well as several other topics which will be interesting to both beginners and experienced investors.

This seminar will become the latest installment in a series of educational events that Grand Capital have been holding in South Africa, among other countries and regions. Financial proficiency is one of the most vital skills in the modern world, and our speakers are ready to provide many useful insights for those traders who want to learn and to broaden their knowledge.

Introducing our host and speakers:
  • The seminar’s host is Valerie Mahlatsi, she is the CEO of Wealth of life, and the fund manager of the year at Grand Capital (2017). Valerie will teach you to efficiently manage your finances and transform your investments through Forex and cryptocurrency trading.
  • Goutam Das is the leading business development manager at Grand Capital. Goutam is a visionary trader and investor with an encyclopedic knowledge of various trading platforms.
  • Sergey Kozlovsky (Russia) is a financial analyst at Grand Capital and a co-founder of Serenity Financial, the first secure blockchain-based escrow platform for trading. Sergey is a seasoned financial expert who will introduce to all the freshest economic trends and tendencies, will teach you how to hold your finger on the pulse of the market and profit from it.
  • The event will also feature two guest speakers, Tsitso Koneshe, an experienced economist from Lesotho and Nesbert “Trump” Shaba a successful entrepreneur and a full-time trader from Rustenburg.
The event will be held at C/O Barend and Margaretta Prinsloo street, Pienaarsdorp, Klerksdorp, 2570, South Africa on Saturday, February 24th, starting at 11 AM (local time).

In order to register, book your place at the event location or receive more info on the event and contact the seminar hosts directly by phone:
  • Lerato: 0730455559
  • Thandi: 0786515796
If you have any questions, please, don’t hesitate to contact us!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:24 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (January 29th – February 2nd)

Here are the last trading week’s results.

The most active client

Placed 968 trades, including 636 profitable ones and 332 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $47 040.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$19 368,18. The trade was opened on the 14th of December at 2:24 PM and closed on the 31st of January at 9:52 AM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • GOLD — gold futures. Contract volume: 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). Minimum price step: $0.10 per ounce ($10 per contract). The price of gold usually grows during economic crises. Historically, the inflation growth is also usually accompanied by the growth of gold price;
  • COTTON — cotton futures. The contract size is 50,000 pounds (around 22.68 metric tons). One tick is 0.01 and costs $18.75;
  • WHEAT — wheat futures contract. The size of a wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels. Since bushel is a volume measurement unit, different kinds of grain have different weight equivalents. For wheat it's 136.00775 metric tons;
  • # MEGAFON («Мегафон») — a Russian telecom company, mobile phone operator, landline, broadband Internet and cable TV provider. As of 2016, the company's revenue is $4.72 billion;
  • # YANDEX ("Яндекс") is a Russian multinational company that owns an eponymous search engine, multiple online resources and services in several countries. Yandex is the world's 4th largest search engine by the number of processed search requests (over 6.3 billion per month as of early 2014). Turnover: $1.25 billion as of 2016.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:25 am

Interview with contest winners: “My deposit got four times bigger in five minutes”

Our new interview round-up features the winners of our all four contests. The winners will share their experience from the winning rounds, and we will tell about the advantages of each contest.

Micro Trade is the only contest on real accounts, the winner gets 300% of equity difference. Drag Trade is the shortest contest, participants have only one hour to prove themselves. The main prize in Drag Trade is withdrawable $200. Rally Trade lasts one day and the winner gets a $500 no-deposit bonus. You can trade futures contracts in Future Trade and receive a $1000 no-deposit bonus.

Natalya Nedvoryagina, Moldova, the winner of the 83rd round of Micro Trade.
“I’m a radio engineering technician, I'm 65 years old. My hobbies are theater, books, music. I also think of trading as a hobby, though I’ve been familiar with it for a long time, since 2010. I prefer trading with EUR/JPY. I don’t always stick to one particular strategy, I base my trading on day charts. The newcomers shouldn’t be afraid of losing and should carefully analyze the charts. In Micro Trade the trading is on real accounts, so there’s not as much competition as in other contests. One of the most memorable trades is the one that led to my victory. At first, I thought that another contestant would win, but eventually, he went below zero and I got ahead of everyone else.”

Sergei Novikov, Russia, the winner of the 59th round of Future Trade.
“I’m 36 and trading is still more of a hobby for me. I like that profits are not limited by anything there. I like the contests, like the way it’s organized. During this competition, I managed to close my most successful trade. I chose Grand Capital for reliability, the company’s contests don’t need any improvements, there are organized perfectly. My advice for the beginners? I have a lot to learn myself yet, so I don’t think it’s my place to give advice.”

Marina Arykova, Russia, the winner of the 209th round of Rally Trade.
“I’ve been interested in financial markets since I was 16. It was interesting to figure out what the currency rates depend on. Now I’m 29, I’m a real estate agent. Trading is not the main source of income for me. However, now I try to give more time to trading: the victory gave me confidence. I like trading with various currency pairs and stock. My most memorable trade was with Amazon shares. I started participating in trading contests about 5 years ago. It’s very convenient that Grand Capital contests are regular and come in different formats. Newcomers have the opportunity to learn without financial risks, while experienced traders can test themselves. I didn’t think I’d win in Rally Trade: I started the contest with losses, but I managed to win in the end. It’s a lesson for all traders: never give up and move forward!”

Andrei Smerdov, Russia, the winner of the 398th round of Drag Trade.

“I’m 46 and I work in forestry. Numismatics and biology are my hobbies. I’ve been interested in financial markets since 2008. Sure, I had my share of unsuccessful trades. But my most successful one allowed me to increase my deposit by four times. My favorite instruments are GBP/USD and gold. I always pay attention to what contests are offered by a broker. I’ve been participating in Drag Trade for about two years now. Several times I made it into the top-10, but never took the first place. In this round, I correctly predicted the decline of GBP/USD and won. It’s a pity that the winners can’t participate twice in Grand Capital contests. The contests provide great opportunity to master your strategy, get adrenaline and fight for the prize. The beginners should take part regularly.”

Read the contest rules and sign-up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:59 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 5th–9th)

We wish you a profitable trading week and present the best results of the previous one.

The most active client

Placed 721 trades, including 425 profitable ones and 296 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/AUD, GBP/CAD, EUR/NZD, AUD/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $34,674.54.

Resulted in a profit of +$23,995. The trade was opened on the 7th of February at 9:54 AM and closed on the 9th of February at 8:54 AM.

• COCOA — cocoa futures contract. Cocoa futures contract volume is standard and equals 10 tons. One tick is $10. Thousands of suppliers, industrial customers and investors around the world follow closely the quotes of this commodity asset. The largest producer of cocoa is Côte d'Ivoire
  • FGBM — a futures contract for German medium-term bonds EUROBOBL, traded on Eurex exchange market. Contract volume is 100,000 EUR. Contract price quotation is a percent of the nominal value of the contract. 1 tick equals 0.01 points (percent) and costs €10;
  • CRUDE OIL LIGHT SWEET — Light sweet crude oil futures. The contract size is 1000 barrels (42,000 gallons). Minimum price fluctuation is $0.01 for a barrel or $10 for a contract. Products of crude oil: gasoline, heating oil, diesel fuel. The price of crude oil may also be influenced by gasoline and heating oil prices;
  • @CAD — a futures contract for the Canadian dollar to the US dollar rate. The quotations are opposite of Forex quotations. The contract size is 100,000 CAD, minimum price fluctuation is 0.0001 per 1 CAD or $10 per contract. Initial margin for an opening of one contract is $700;
  • # LENTA («Лента») — a Russian hypermarket chain, the largest one in Russia by sales space and the 5th among the largest retail companies in the country (by revenue as of 2015). Lenta manages 190 hypermarkets in 77 cities in Russia and 50 supermarkets in Moscow. Turnover: 306.35 billion RUB (2016).
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:02 am

Grand Capital to hold five trading seminars in Indonesia

From February 17th through March 1st, Grand Capital’s partner Eko Hermawanto will hold educational trading seminars in five cities of Java island. The seminar is aimed at beginners in trading. Eko Hermawanto is a professional trader and manager with more than 10 years of experience. He and his team will teach the basics of financial markets trading and funds management. All the seminars are free to attend.

Schedule:
  • February 17th–20th — Yogyakarta;
  • February 20th–23rd — Magelang;
  • February 23rd–25th — Wonogiri;
  • February 25th–27th — Madiun;
  • February 27th– March 1st — Ngawi.
In order to learn more about the event and register, contact Eko Hermawanto by phone (+62 878-3677-7236) or WhatsApp.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Feb 16, 2018 11:03 am

Interview with contest winners: “It all happened in the last few minutes”

Here are the interviews with two winners of Drag Trade and one winner of Rally Trade. All winners admitted to winning the contests literally in the last few minutes by a small margin. Read the interviews and decide for yourself, whether it’s luck or skill.

If you want to compete with other traders for a prize, choose your contest and sign-up for the next round.

Aleksandr Filimonov, the winner of 399th round of Drag Trade, received real $200

“I’m 58 and I’m an engineer. I like to build things, but trading is my main hobby for about 10 years. I learned about Forex from an ad. I had my difficulties, just like everyone else in the beginning. The difficulties of psychological nature: I wanted to get everything right away and I lost a lot of money because of that. I’m yet to achieve the art of calm and steady trading. I mostly trade with major currency pairs and gold. Recently I’ve been favoring GBP/USD. I use levels, Elliott Wave, Japanese candlesticks, Fibonacci retracement. I make decisions based on several indicators. I chose Grand Capital because of a solid reputation, a wide range of account types and instruments, easy deposit/withdrawal of funds. I like the fact that the company’s contests are regular and interesting. I beat my competitors at Drag Trade by less than 1%. The beginners should search for a strategy that suits their character, also don’t take big risks. Always have something to trade with for tomorrow.

Svetlana Pulatova, Azerbaijan, the winner of 210th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus

“I used to teach English, now I’m 58. I learned trading on my own, after a recommendation from my friends. I mostly trade currencies, and I prefer Sniper strategy and scalping. I pay attention to spread and commission when choosing a broker. I like Grand Capital’s contests, they are a great opportunity to practice trading. I decided to participate in Rally Trade to win an initial capital. Although I won only by a small margin, I did it thanks to the correct choice of a currency pair and low volatility on the market. All beginners should try themselves in contests. If you can win, you’re ready to trade on real accounts.”

Yuri Ogoltsov, Russia, the winner of 401st round of Drag Trade, received real $200

“I’m 55. I dedicate all my free time to Forex trading. I learned about it accidentally four years ago. I learned from my own mistakes. A good trader must be disciplined and true to their dream. And of course, you should analyze your successes and failures. When you start trading, a desire for easy and fast income gets in the way. But with experience, you’re beginning to appreciate calm trading and start to get planned profit. I tried many different instruments and finally chose the most liquid ones: EUR/USD and GBP/USD. My strategy is the European session and intraday trading. I also use support and resistance levels. I love competition in general and often participate in contests. In this round, it all happened in the last few minutes. There’s a certain edge to Drag Trade, it’s a one-hour contest and since you risk more, you have to quickly make unorthodox decisions.”
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:42 pm

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 12th–16th)

Learn about the previous trading week of the clients of Grand Capital. The top results are in our traditional recap.

The most active client

Placed 1843 trades, including 983 profitable ones and 860 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY, AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $36,067.00.

Resulted in a profit of +$13,183.46. The trade was opened on the 7th of February at 5:15 PM and closed on the 14tg of February at 5:34 PM.

• NATURAL GAS — natural gas futures. The contract size is 10,000 million BTU. BTU (British thermal unit) is a unit of heat used in the United States. Today natural gas is widely used as a feedstock in the chemical industry. It is also used for heating of residential buildings and as a fuel for cars and power plants;
  • PALLADIUM — palladium futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
  • CORN — Corn futures contract. One corn futures contract volume is 5000 bushels or 127 metric tons. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.25 and costs $12.5;
  • # LUKOIL («Лукойл») — a Russian oil company. Lukoil's main areas of activity include the operations of prospecting, extraction and processing of oil and natural gas, sales of oil and oil products. According to Expert, a Russian business magazine, it's the second company in Russia after Gazprom by revenue as of 2014;
  • # MTS — a Russian telecommunications company. The company provides mobile network services, landline, broadband internet, mobile TV, cable and satellite TV. Trade volume — 431.2 billion RUB (2015).
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Grand Capital website is now available in German

A German-language version of Grand Capital website has become available. Now German-speaking clients of Grand Capital can use the services of our company more easily. From now on all the important information from Grand Capital, including news, product descriptions and technical analysis will be available there.

Info:

German is the fifteenth language that our website is available in. The others include Russian, English, French, Portuguese, Indonesian, Arabic, Farsi, Polish, Ukrainian, Armenian, Georgian, Thai, Vietnamese and Malay.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:15 pm

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 19th–23rd)

Read about the last week’s most efficient traders.

The most active client

Placed 1356 trades, including 873 profitable ones and 483 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/JPY, USD/CAD, NZD/USD, GBP/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $24 872,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$15 750,00. The trade was opened on the 14th of February at 4:49 PM and closed on the 19th of February at 5:33 PM.

• KC — coffee futures contract. The contract size is 37,500 pounds (around 17 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $18.75. Coffee market has a higher liquidity than many other commodity markets because of the high demand for coffee;
  • S&P 500 — a futures mini contract for S&P 500 stock index. The size of the mini contract for S&P 500 index is calculated by multiplying the index quotation by $50. One tick equals 0.25 index points and costs $12.50. S&P 500 index is a stock index which includes the selected 500 US public companies with the largest market capitalization;
  • COPPER — Copper futures. Contract volume is 25,000 pounds (around 11.34 tons). Minimum price step is $0.0005 per pound ($12.5 per contract). Millions of investors follow the copper quotations every day. Copper was the first metal to be worked and used by man. Total world production of copper is about 16 million tons per year;
  • # RUSGIDRO (RusHydro) — a Russian hydroelectricity company, owner of the most hydroelectric power plants in the country, one of the major Russian power-generating companies by installed plant capacity and world’s second largest hydroelectric generating company (behind Eletrobras) Capitalization: 360 billion RUB (2017);
  • # APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is 850 billion USD as of September 5th, 2017.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:14 pm

Over 300 traders attended Grand Capital Business Expo in South Africa

On the 24th of February, Grand Capital with partners held a business expo titled “Truth vs. Myth About Forex” in Klerksdorp, the largest city in North West Province in South Africa.

This time the event turned out to be on a really grand scale, it was attended by about 300 traders. The visitors learned how to develop a successful trading system, what trading ideas are currently popular, why invest in cryptocurrency, what’s in store for Ethereum and what to invest in on Forex.

Grand Capital team was represented by the CEO Stanislav Vaneev, the head of analytics department Sergey Kozlovsky and the international development manager Goutam Das.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“Educational events in different countries is a common practice for Grand Capital. Such events help us get to know our clients better, learn their needs and demands. We have a really motivated audience in South Africa. We are pleased to see that people want to educate themselves and increase their financial literacy.”

See more photos from the expo on Grand Capital’s official Instagram page and Facebook page.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers