Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:55 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 26th –30th)

Here’s what Grand Capital clients achieved during the last week. Read about the best trading results.

The most active client

Placed 817 trades, including 498 profitable ones and 319 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/AUD and EUR/AUD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $21,294.08.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of $13,743. The trade was opened on the 26th of March at 8:56 AM and closed on the 27th of March at 3:46 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • SOYMEAL — soy flour futures. Due to their high liquidity and the importance of the underlying, soy flour futures contracts are interesting for both hedgers and speculators. Minimum quote fluctuation is $0.1 per short ton or $10 per contract;
  • @ CAD — futures contract for the Canadian dollar to the US dollar rate. The quotations are opposite of Forex quotations. The contract size is 100,000 CAD, minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 CAD or $10 per contract;
  • COTTON — cotton futures. The contract size is 50,000 pounds (around 22.68 metric tons). One tick is 0.01 and costs $18.75;
  • # YANDEX — a Russian multinational company that owns the eponymous search engine, multiple websites and services in several countries. Yandex is 29th most popular website in the world in 4th in Russia as of January 10th, 2018, according to Alexa.com;
  • # DIS (The Walt Disney Company) — one of the world’s major financial conglomerates in the entertainment industry. The company was founded in 1923 by Disney brothers as a small animation studio. Now it is one of the largest Hollywood studios, which owns 11 amusement parks and two water parks, as well as several television and radio broadcasting networks. Included in the Dow Jones industrial index. As of March 2017, Disney's market capitalization is $177 billion.
Earn more with Grand Capital
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:36 pm

Our clients in the Philippines and Vietnam now can deposit and withdraw in local currencies

Grand Capital is making its services more convenient for different countries. Now our clients from the Philippines and Vietnam can deposit and withdraw funds in local currencies.

Deposits are carried out within 1 day, while withdrawals take from 1 to 3 days. Deposit commission is compensated by our company, withdrawal commission depends on the bank.

Denis Kulagin, head of International Development at Grand Capital:

“Our company has a large number of partners in the Philippines and in Vietnam. They have already tested Grand Capital services and now help us improve trading conditions for local traders, and that includes making deposits more convenient. Among our plans for these countries is to open education centers. Follow the news!”

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:37 pm

Interview with contest winners: "You can only learn trading fast with a mentor"

Our new contest winners share their advice on how to avoid making the same mistakes over and over again, how to handle failed trades and speak on the importance of rest.

Yevgeny Karpov, Russia, the winner of the 410th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: about 12–15 years
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/JPY, sometimes GOLD
  • Preferred indicators: Fibo, Parabolic SAR, Moving Average with various settings
  • Trading strategies: Fibonacci levels
“I’m 36 and work as a system administrator, programmer, and a tester. All my hobbies are connected to the world of IT in one way or another. I learned trading on my own, but I think one would learn faster under the supervision of a mentor that guides them on a beaten path and you don’t have to keep making the same mistakes over and over again. However, it applies only to beginners, while later on, you need to practice yourself. The market is a fickle thing and the basics are not enough to know your way around. I placed my most successful trade at the time of Brexit, though usually, I try not to get involved with “gambling”. Things like these are nearly impossible to predict and highly volatile. In these situations, I normally “sit on a fence” and follow the quotes. I hardly believed I could win this round. I used my usual strategy that involves Fibonacci levels. There was a surge of GBP/JPY quotes in the beginning and then they went flat between the levels of 61 and 100. That’s when I sold at 100 and bought at 61.”

Alisher Gapirov, Uzbekistan, the winner of the 215th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 8 years
  • Preferred instruments: major currency pairs
  • Preferred indicators: various oscillators
  • Trading strategies: breakout trading
“I’m a multichannel communication engineer. I learned about financial markets from a person I know. I decided to give it a shot and I liked it. I won’t lie, at first I blew many accounts like a typical newbie. Though eventually, I got the hang of it. I owe my skills to various contests. You have to get better all the time to succeed in trading. Even if it’s not working out at the moment, try again. My least successful trade was when I tried trading at the time of Scottish independence referendum. I lost a large sum of money. After 8 years on the market and after all the roller coasters I no longer worry when placing a trade. I grew a shell and now I just trade. I wish all the newcomers diligence. Be patient and if you don’t succeed at first, just try again.”

Serhyi Ganzha, Ukraine, the winner of the 413th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: 9 years
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD
  • Preferred indicators: Moving Averages
  • Trading strategies: multicurrency strategies
“My attitude towards financial markets hasn’t changed over the years. I still think that trading is a promising and profitable occupation that has lots of advantages over a regular job. Namely, you can work anywhere, don’t have bosses, work your own hours. I see myself as a successful manager in the future, someone who knows how to multiply their own funds and that of the investors. My most successful trades were placed at the times of important news in the US and the UK. My unsuccessful trades are always limited by stop loss. I believe in myself and in my trading system and that helps me control my emotions. Another important thing is to rest. This round was on Good Friday, that’s why trading volumes and volatility were very low. In the first trade, I managed to gain four points from the fall of EUR/USD and I decided to stop trading. The decision proved correct. My advice for beginners is to have patience, learn from professionals, work out your own trading system, try it out on a demo account and only then start real trading. Good luck!”

Read the contest rules and sign-up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:02 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (April 2nd–6th)

We have selected last week’s best traders.

The most active client

Placed 1,652 trades, including 1,202 profitable ones and 450 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $28,500.

Resulted in a profit of $3,580. The trade was opened on the 13th of March at 4:47 PM and closed on the 4th of April at 11:06 AM.

• SB — Sugar futures. The contract volume is standardized and equals 112,000 lbs. (50.8 tons). 1 tick equals 0.01 and costs $11.20;
  • NASDAQ-100 — futures mini contract for NASDAQ-100 stock index. 1 tick is 0.25 and costs $5. NASDAQ is an American OTC market that specializes in hi-tech companies shares;
  • NATURAL GAS — natural gas futures. The contract size is 10,000 million BTU. BTU (British thermal unit) is a unit of heat used in the United States. Today natural gas is widely used as a feedstock in the chemical industry. It is also used for heating of residential buildings and as a fuel for cars and power plants;
  • SOYBEAN OIL — Soybean oil futures. The volume of a single futures contract is 60,000 pounds. Minimum price fluctuation is 1/100 cent or $0.0001 per pound, which equals $6 per contract;
  • # CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. Cisco develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world's largest hi-tech companies.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:03 am

Grand Capital introduces improvements to ECN Prime trading conditions

Starting from April 10th, 2018, the conditions for ECN Prime account are improved in a number of ways.

The commission on trading Forex and CFD instruments is reduced by half, from $10 to $5. Stop Out is also down by half, from 100% to 50%. Moreover, minimum deposit required to start trading on ECN is now $500 instead of the previous $1000.

To start trading on ECN Prime:
  1. Register on Grand Capital website
  2. Open an ECN Prime account
  3. Deposit $500 or more
  4. Download MetaTrader 4 (PC and mobile versions are available) or use our Web Terminal.
58 trading instruments are currently available at ECN Prime account: Forex, oil, metals and indices CFDs.

Info

ECN Prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances. The best possible price among an unlimited number of liquidity providers is used for order execution.

Try the new Forex! Open an ECN Prime account today.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Apr 13, 2018 5:04 am

Grand Capital launches Trust Loan service for partners

Grand Capital launches a Trust Loan service for our VIP partners. Now any of our VIP partners can receive an interest-free loan for themselves or their clients.

Denis Kulagin, Head of International Development at Grand Capital:

“Trust Loan is an opportunity for a client to make a deposit instantly without having to depend on third-party payment systems or banks. A client continues trading and the partner maintains a loyal client. The service has already earned praise from our partners in Southeast Asia and proved to be cost-effective.”

Learn more about Trust Loan

Now you can:
  • Conduct trading operations using the credit funds.
  • Transfer the credit funds to any client of the company.
  • Withdraw the profit received during trading with the credit funds or withdraw the credit funds themselves, provided the loan has been redeemed.
Terms:
  • The loan is interest-free.
  • The loan is available for all real accounts except ECN and Crypto.
  • If you are personally using the received credit funds for trading, the credit amount has to be redeemed within three banking days starting from the first trade involving the credit funds.
  • If you transfer the credit funds to a client, the credit amount has to be redeemed within three banking days starting from the client’s first trade involving the credit funds.
How to request a Trust Loan:

To apply for a Trust Loan or learn more about this service, contact our Head of International Development, Denis Kulagin at [email protected], or our manager Yanis Vinokurov at [email protected].

Grand Capital
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:19 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (April 9th–13th)

Last week’s best trading results.

The most active client

Placed 1091 trades, including 717 profitable ones and 374 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $37,862.76.

Resulted in a profit of $14,350. The trade was opened on the 13th of March at 9:04 PM and closed on the 11th of April at 4:21 PM.

• BRENT CRUDE OIL — crude oil futures. Minimum price step is $0.01 per barrel or $10 per contract. The contract volume is 1000 barrels (42,000 gallons). Brent oil is used to evaluate two-thirds of the world's international crude oil trading;
  • PALLADIUM — palladium futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 100 troy ounces (around 3.11 kg). One tick is 0.05 and costs $5;
  • DX — US Dollar index futures. The futures contract quotes are specified in index points. 1 tick is 0.005 index points and equals $5. US dollar index is a comparison of the world's six major currencies with USD: EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, SEK, CHF. A change of each currency rate has an impact on US dollar index and it’s constantly updated on weekdays;
  • # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American holding company that includes more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture pharmaceuticals, sanitation products, and medical equipment. Its stock is a component of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
  • # IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the world’s largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. As of 2017, IBM’s capitalization is $159.41 billion.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:14 pm

Interview with Future Trade contest winner: “Make your own decisions in trading, but heed the advice of the professionals”

The winner of the 62nd round of Future Trade is Yusuf Darmawan from Indonesia. Yusuf spent 20 hours straight in front of the monitor keeping track of the price movements. His preferred strategy and persistence helped him win the contest’s main prize, $1000 no-deposit bonus.

Tell us a little about yourself, what is your occupation?

I’m a forwarding agent, I deliver documents and various valuables from my company’s head office to other cities.

How did you become a trader? For how long have you been trading?

A friend told me about Forex back in 2012. I have since read up on the subject and started trading in earnest in 2014.

Are financial markets popular in Indonesia?

I think that Forex is quite a popular trend now not only in my country but worldwide. Many brokers, Grand Capital included, hold educational seminars here in Indonesia. Thanks to these, a lot more people are getting to know about trading.

What’s the most attractive thing about trading for you?

I love trading because it demands different kinds of knowledge, from psychology to mathematical analysis.

Tell us about how you learned trading. What difficulties did you come across in the beginning?

At first, a friend was teaching me. Then I started learning on my own, read articles on the web and trained on a demo account. The hardest thing was to learn how to determine short and long positions.

Tell us about your most memorable trade.

It was Friday. The stock exchange was closing up and I made my bet on downtrend. On Monday the upper position surged and I lost my money. I was only a beginner then and I didn’t realize that in two days the market situation can change drastically. It was my biggest loss and I don’t make such mistakes anymore.

What strategies do you prefer? What strategies proved to be most successful?

I use High Low strategy. I place a long position if the indicator is oversold and vice versa.

What are your favorite trading instruments?

I like trading highly volatile contracts. My preferred instruments are gold, oil, GBP/USD and USD/CAD.

What’s the most important thing about a broker? How do you choose one and why have you picked Grand Capital?

The most important criterion is fast and secure withdrawal. It’s also quite important for brokers to offer profitable promotions and bonuses. Grand Capital ticks all the boxes.

Why have you decided to enter Future Trade?

I took part in the previous round of the contest, but I didn’t reach the top. So I was very excited and the main prize also provided a huge incentive.

What helped you win?

My strategy and persistence. I was carefully following the price movements for 20 hours straight. Yes, it was exactly my careful attention to trends that helped me win.

What would you recommend for beginners?

Some say that you shouldn’t trust the opinion of others and you should only rely on your own one. It’s so, but I would add that sometimes it’s still useful to heed the advice of the professionals. My advice for newcomers: don’t give up and go for the victory!

Read Future Trade contest rules and sign-up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:20 pm

Grand Capital launches a new Crypto account!

Grand Capital has launched a new Crypto account type, designed specifically for cryptocurrency trading.

The minimum deposit for cryptocurrency trading is now $100 with 1:3 leverage offered. Currently, there are 18 instruments available for trading on the Crypto account including BTC/USD, ETH/USD, LTC/USD, XRP/USD and other popular pairs.

Crypto account was implemented using the ECN technology, which provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes not depending on any external circumstances.

To start trading on Crypto:
  1. Register on Grand Capital website.
  2. Open a Crypto account.
  3. Deposit at least $100.
  4. Download MetaTrader 4 terminal for PC or mobile device, or use our WebTrader terminal for in-browser trading.
Some useful information for trading:
Open a Crypto account

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Apr 27, 2018 7:11 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (April 16th–20th)

Last week’s most profitable trade resulted in a profit of $12.546. Follow the best traders at Grand Capital!

The most active client

Placed 996 trades, including 720 profitable ones and 276 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/CAD, EUR/USD and EUR/JPY.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $26,013.46.

Resulted in a profit of $12,546. The trade was opened on the 11th of April at 1:02 PM and closed on the 16th of April at 1:24 PM.

• WHEAT — wheat futures contract. The size of a wheat futures contract is 5,000 bushels. Since bushel is a volume measurement unit, different kinds of grain have different weight equivalents. For wheat it's 136.00775 metric tons;
  • S&P 500 — a futures mini contract for S&P 500 stock index. The size of the mini contract for S&P 500 index is calculated by multiplying $50 by the index quotation value. One tick equals 0.25 index points and costs $12.50. S&P 500 index is a stock index which includes the selected 500 US public companies with the largest market capitalization;
  • # FGBL — futures contract for German long-term bonds EUROBUND. The contract value is €100,000. Contract price quotation is a percentage of the nominal value of the contract. 1 tick equals 0.01 points and costs €10.00;
  • # APPLE — an American manufacturer of personal computers, tablets, audio players, mobile phones and software. Apple occupies the first place in the world by market capitalization, which is $850 billion as of September 5th, 2017;
  • # GE (General Electric) — an American multi-industry corporation, a manufacturer of many types of equipment, including locomotives, power plants, gas turbines, aircraft engines, medical equipment, etc. As of 2016, the market capitalization of General Electric is $288 billion.
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers