Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:31 am

Grand Capital Trading Academy opened in Indonesia

Grand Capital continues to provide education for traders and open new trading schools in the Pacific Rim. On the 17th of June, Grand Capital opened Trading Academy in Surabaya, the second largest city in Indonesia.

The trading academy is Surabaya is a long-awaited event for many traders, as the school provides a complete training program.

Our partners have already held a three-hour seminar at the Academy for local traders. At the seminar, the attendees have learned the basics of financial market trading what stock exchange is and what opportunities it holds for individual traders. Speakers also spoke about a Swap Free account, that was developed specifically for Muslim traders. A lot of attention was paid to the Academy courses.

Mr. Gecko, Grand Capital partner in Indonesia:

“We strive for higher financial literacy of the population so that people have the opportunity to make money and make their lives better. We are glad to have found Grand Capital as a partner in this difficult task. We hope to conduct such educational events on a regular basis and gather more and more ambitious and energetic traders who want to grow professionally together with us. We look forward to seeing you in our educational center!”

The educational center is located at Delta sari baru, Cluster Delta Asri number 95.

Contact Grand Capital’s representative in Indonesia by phone: +62318535795.

In the Academy you can learn:
  • Basics of financial analysis;
  • Trading psychology;
  • Risk management;
  • Creating trading strategies;
  • Investment tools;
  • Algorithmic trading etc.
Image Image
Image Image
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Jun 27, 2017 10:48 am

Come to our trading seminar in Vietnam on the 1st of July

After having held a number of successful trading seminars in Indonesia, India, and Pakistan, Grand Capital continues to expand its educational program to other countries of the region. On the 1st of July traders in Vietnam will have an opportunity to attend a free trading seminar in the city of Hanoi.

Denis Kulagin, Regional Development Manager, Grand Capital:

"We are excited to finally give an official start to our educational project in Vietnam. The very positive feedback received from participants of our past events, helped us really see that the program is highly appreciated, as we help people enhance their skills as both traders and partners. I am convinced that the upcoming event in Vietnam will not be an exception, as we carefully select the speakers, who are always professional traders and analysts with a solid experience in financial markets."

Our local partner — professional trader, analyst and a funds manager David Do will provide a comprehensive tutorial on Forex trading and will present partnership opportunities offered by Grand Capital. Among the topics discussed:
  • Basics of trading, trading platforms, Copy trading and other ways to increase your profit.
  • Successful IB operation on Forex market, including tips and hints on landing pages, types of promotion, etc.
The seminar will take place at 9 AM (local time), at 25T2, Hall Room 05, Nguyen Thi Thap Street, Trung Hoa Ward, Cau Giay District, Hanoi City, Vietnam.

Grand Capital team invites traders of all levels and those who are interested in starting their business in the Forex industry to attend the event and take their knowledge to the next level.

To learn more and/or register for the event, contact our local representative by email [email protected] or phone +84974557343.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 28, 2017 9:36 am

Interview with our contest winners. A passionate Brazilian trader advises to control your emotions while trading

Our new interview round-up features two [url"https://grandcapital.net/contests/future_trade]Futures Trade[/url] winners and one Drag Trade winner. Our contests gather traders not only from different countries but also with different levels of experience. Rodrigo from Brazil has been trading for only a year and we translated his feedback for you. Yury from Russia has three years of experience and Igor from Belarus got into financial markets for the first time twenty years ago.

Yury Nikolayevich, Russia, the winner of the 51st round of Futures Trade. The prize is no-deposit $1000 bonus

“I operate a drilling machine at a factory and I first started trading three years ago. Now it’s mostly a hobby, but I want to turn it into the main source of my income. It’s great that I can work close to my family and the rate of earnings depends only on myself. The biggest mistakes that I’ve made are rash trading decisions and unwillingness to wait for a favorable time to enter the market. I don’t use a single distinct strategy. I just base my trading on technical and, occasionally, on fundamental analysis. This contest was the first time I tried trading futures. I liked trading with oil and Russel 2000 index. I think I’ve won thanks to my experience and luck. It was hard to compete with skilled traders who also participated in the contest. My advice to the beginners is to find patience, gain experience and don’t stray from the path you’ve set for yourself. Also, it’s important to choose a reliable broker, so you won’t suffer from slippage and problems with withdrawal”

Rodrigo Silva de Sousa, Brazil, the winner of the 52nd round of Futures Trade. The prize is no-deposit $1000 bonus

“I’m 24 and I work in metallurgy industry. I always wanted to try my hand at trading, but I didn’t have enough money for decent investments. That’s why I’ve been trading for only a year. Forex companies offer high leverage to their clients. It makes it possible to earn a decent income even with a small initial investment. I didn’t have problems with learning how to trade, as there’s plenty of useful info available online. Controlling your emotions is the key. I don’t use news for trading, my method is based on the asset’s price. When the market volatility increases because of the news, I’m already making profit from a trade. The moment of greatest joy for me was in the last August when I opened trades with GBP/CAD and EUR/GBP and suddenly the market moved by almost 10000 points in less than one minute. It was a fantastic day! Among the CFD I prefer to trade silver. Futures Trade is a good contest to test your abilities. I wanted to see what I was capable of in the competition with other traders. Luck, patience, and technique are the three ingredients of success. I encourage all traders to soldier on even if something goes wrong. Even if you fail it doesn’t mean that you’re a bad trader and need to urgently change your strategy. Analyze your mistakes and arm yourself with patience. Everything can change in one hour!”

Igar Dubodelov, Belarus, the winner of the 369th round of Drag Trade. The prize is withdrawable $200

“I first got involved with trading back in 1996. But it was superficial, I learned a little, tried demo accounts and contests. But it’s not until six years after that I got back to it. I started learning trading more diligently and earned my initial capital in contests. Now I’m more of an amateur trader, the main job is still there, last I checked. There used to be very few learning resources, but now there’s more than enough of it to study trading by yourself. The key part is having your own method and keeping a cool head. Forex is work, not gambling. I mostly trade with the main currency pairs. My strategy is based on the levels of support and resistance and candlestick patterns. Generally, I trade with pending orders, but I still can’t discipline myself to make stops, although I try it from time to time. I only open accounts with brokers that have been on the market for at least 4-5 years, demo accounts and contests are also a requirement for me. Only then I examine order execution, client support service, and withdrawal. I’ve been participating in Grand Capital contests for four years now. And finally, I took the first place! There were times when I was in the top ten, or when I was on the second place, but I hadn’t won the prize until now. I’m especially excited to have won in a speed-run contest with a real prize. Let me repeat myself: the formula for success in trading on financial markets is to obey the rules, observe discipline and follow your plan.”

Learn more about contest rules and register for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:02 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (19th - 23rd of June)

Follow the best and compare your results to others'!

The most active client

Placed 1330 trades, including 678 profitable ones and 652 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/CAD, AUD/CHF.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $45 155.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$5486,93. The trade was open on the 19th of June at 18:06 and closed on the 20th of June at 15:10.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • SOYBEANS —Soybean futures. One of the oldest, most popular and respectable futures contract. Contract volume is 5000 bushels. As bushels count the volume, the weight of each grain type will differ. For soybean it is — 136.0775 metric tons;
  • CORN — Corn futures contract. One corn futures contract volume is 5000 bushels or 127 metric tons. Quotes are in $US cents per 1 bushel;
  • # MECHEL («Мечел») — The Russian mining and metallurgical company. It produces coal, iron ore concentrate, steel, and rolled products. The company owns manufacturing enterprises in 11 regions of Russia, as well as in Lithuania and Ukraine;
  • # TWITTER (Twitter) — Global microblogging service. Audience: 1.3 billion registered and 319 million active users. Turnover: $ 2.2 billion for 2015;
  • # MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — American corporation, until 2010 it was the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants, working on a franchise system. Included in the list of Fortune Global 500 in 2016 (420th place). Turnover: $ 35.39 billion for 2016.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 30, 2017 6:50 am

4th of July trading schedule

Dear clients!

Due to the celebration of the Independence Day in the United States, the following categories of instruments will be unavailable for trading on the 4th of July:
  • American stocks CFD
  • Futures contracts that are traded on American exchanges (CFD Currencies, CFD Energies, CFD Metals, CFD Softs, CFD Grains, CFD for American indices).
Note: low volatility and possible spread widening are expected for currency pairs.

All the company’s services will be working as usual. On Wednesday, July 5th, trading will be resumed in the normal course.

Please consider these changes while planning your trading activity.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:44 am

Deposits in Pakistan Rupees are now available at Grand Capital

We are excited to announce that Grand Capital has launched the long-awaited addition to its deposit/withdrawal methods. Now traders from Pakistan can deposit and withdraw funds from their Grand Captial accounts via bank cards in the local currency.

To deposit/withdraw funds:
  1. Choose MoneyChanger Pakistan in the "Deposit/Withdrawal" section of your Private account.
  2. Fill in the required fields and press "Continue".
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.
Withdrawal requests are processed within 3 working days.

Other convenient payment options can be found at the Deposit/Withdrawal page.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact Grand Capital local representative in Pakistan by email [email protected] or call: +92483250530, +923496221127 / +923113300169/

Add up to +200% to your deposit!

Only until the 31st of August deposit any amount starting from $100 and enlarge your deposit by up to +200%.

Come to the Grand Capital trading seminar in Pakistan

We remind you that on the 2nd of July a free trading seminar for traders and IBs will take place in Multan, Pakistan. The following main topics of the event include investment solutions, market analysis, winning trading strategies, and many more. The seminar will start at 9:00 AM at One Hotel, 9A lalazar Colony, Old Bahwalpur Road . To learn more about the seminar and sign up, follow this link.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:53 am

"Ethereum May Outrun Bitcoin as Early as this Year" CEO of Grand Capital Stanislav Vaneev gave an interview to Finance Magnates

So far the main topic of 2017 is the cryptocurrency hype. Rates of Bitcoin and Ethereum have surged several times and the newbie miners started to buy video cards used to mine cryptocurrencies. CEO of Grand Capital Stanislav Vaneev gave an interview to Finance Magnates on the "hot" topic, shared his thoughts on why cryptocurrencies became so popular and estimated their potential.

Bitcoin has been rising since the moment it was created. In the 9-year history of its existence, it has gone up from $0,003 per 1000 BTC to $2700 per 1 BTC. And here comes the question: what are the grounds for such strong dynamics? Is there a limit to its growth? Will it bounce back at some point?

Let’s begin with the fact that Bitcoin initially was created as an alternative to the regulated currencies and it quite naturally found its use in certain niches.
For example, let’s look at the big and wealthy China, the country of huge amounts of money, developing businesses and, at the same time, strong government control over financial transactions. How is the shadow economy supposed to survive? How to avoid paying taxes? In China, cryptocurrencies are successfully used for this kind of purposes.
As a matter of fact, we develop Bitcoin integration solutions for Chinese Forex brokers. Now there are around 3 000 brokers in China that provide Forex and Binary Options trading services. Nevertheless, Forex is not completely legal in China and for that reason, many brokers may take an interest in Bitcoin transactions.
As per the Bitcoin rate surge, there is an opinion that Bitcoin develops following the pyramid pattern, which means that it will continue rising as long as it is convenient for everyone, but sooner or later it will start bouncing back, as the currency is not backed by anything. As a result, the investors will turn to other cryptocurrencies, for example, Ethereum.

Ethereum is also gaining popularity. Will it be able to catch up with Bitcoin?

Judging by the dynamics, it can happen in the near future. Ethereum is 7 years younger than Bitcoin — it only appeared in 2015, but for the past several months it has jumped to the second place among other cryptocurrencies in terms of trading volumes. To a large extent, it has to do with the fact that the Ethereum has considered and corrected the main drawbacks Bitcoin is criticized for. For instance, Ethereum offers shorter transaction times.

Read the complete interview at Finance Magnates.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 05, 2017 4:19 am

On the 1st of July Grand Capital held a trading seminar in Vietnam, hosting a trading robots giveaway

We continue to hold educational events in Vietnam. On the 1st of July, Grand Capital held its second trading seminar in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam.

The event was attended by traders with various levels of training, as well as those who are interested in Forex affiliate opportunities. Our special guest David Do, an experienced trader and a professional analyst introduced the attendees to the basics of trading on financial markets, trading systems, and LAMM copy trading service. A lot of attention was paid to Forex partnership programs, including Grand Capital partnership program, which won the Best Affiliate Program award at MENA FFXPO 2016.

The highlight of the event was the trading robots giveaway. Ten lucky traders were presented with Drone trading robots, which offer up to 40% profitability.

We hope to see you at our future events!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (26 - 30th of June)

Read how clients of Grand Capital finished the last week of June.

The most active client

Placed 1989 trades, including 1409 пprofitable ones and 580 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/USD, GBP/USD, EUR/AUD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $47 157.

Resulted in a profit of +$12 000. The trade was opened on the 21st of June at 11:44 and closed on the 30th of June at 12:02.

List of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • @RU7 — Rough rice futures contract. Traded on CBOT (Chicago mercantail exchange). Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn;
  • @FCQ7 — deliverable futures contract for 50 000 pounds of cattle. Minimum price step is $12,50. Cuttle futures are traded from 1971 and their prices changed from 25 to $1,25 per pound;
  • # IBM (International Business Machines) — one of the largest producers and suppliers of software and hardware, as well as IT and consulting services. Trading volume: $80,8 bln (2016);
  • # MAGNIT («Магнит») — a Russian retail company and a food store chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company's network included 14,059 stores. The company's revenue for 2016 was 1.07 trillion rubles;
  • # VZ (Verizon Communications) — an American telecommunications company. In 2016 it was the largest telecommunications company in the US by market capitalization and the second largest in the world (after China Mobile).
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 7:35 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (3rd - 7th of July)

Meet the best trading results of the past week in our traditional news section.

The most active client

Placed 1093 trades, including 661 profitable ones and 432 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved EUR/AUD, EUR/USD, and AUD/USD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $47 220,00.

Resulted in a profit of +$47 220,00. The trade was opened on the 18th of May at 22:52 and closed on the 3rd of July at 18:16.

The list of the most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • @CAD — Canadian dollar futures. The contract size is 100 000 Canadian Dollars. Minimum price change (1 pip) is 0,0001$ per 1 CAD or $10 per contract;
  • @O — Oats futures. The contract size of the oats futures is 5000 bushels. As bushels measure volume, the weight differs for each grain type. For Oats it is 86 metric tons;
  • # CAT (Caterpillar Inc.) — American Corporation, one of the largest corporations that produce special machinery. It produces earth-moving equipment, construction equipment, diesel engines, power plants (operating on natural and associated gases). The company operates more than 480 branches located in 50 countries on five continents;
  • # MAGNIT («Магнит») — Russian retailer and a food chain. As of December 31, 2016, the company's network included 14,059 outlets. In 2016 the company's revenue amounted to 1.07 trillion rubles;
  • # CSCO (Cisco) — American transnational company. Develops and sells network equipment for large organizations and telecommunications enterprises. One of the world's largest companies in the field of high technology. In the US, Cisco has traditionally been listed as one of Fortune's top 100 companies for employees.
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers