Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 12, 2017 10:20 am

Grand Capital and AMTS Solutions present ECN Prime, a new generation ECN account

Dear clients!

Starting from July 11th, Grand Capital takes ECN trading accounts to a whole new level. Grand Capital has partnered with AMTS Solutions, a provider of innovative technology for brokers. This partnership revolutionized the process of order execution on Grand Capital ECN accounts.

Stanislav Vaneev, Grand Capital CEO:

“We have always been aspiring to provide high-quality services to our clients, that’s why we collaborate with a number of top tech developers. As our company is rapidly expanding into new markets and, as a result, the number of orders and the client base are rising, we, together with AMTS Solutions and its CEO, Dmitry Rannev, entirely reshaped ECN account technology, so it can now process virtually any amount of requests without loss in quality or speed. It means that out clients’ orders will be executed with the utmost speed and precision in accordance with the current market prices and not depending on any external circumstances.”

Advantages of ECN-Prime:
  • Stable high-quality execution;
  • Execution in accordance with the current market prices;
  • Infinite possibilities of adding liquidity providers, the best provider available is chosen for each trade;
  • AMTS technology protects traders from many risks;
  • Depth of Market (DOM) makes trading even more transparent;
  • Placing orders within the spread;
  • Implementation of high-frequency strategies;
  • 38 trading instruments;
  • Deposits from $1 000.
Note that all ECN accounts that were created before the 11th of July will continue to operate with the old technology. In order to switch to the new technology, you have to open a new account.

How to open ECN Prime account:
  1. Register or log in to your Private Office;
  2. In Open an Account tab open ECN Prime;
  3. Deposit at least $1 000.
ECN Prime makes it possible to engage in a truly professional trading. Grand Capital and AMTS Solutions will meet the needs even of the most demanding of traders.

Within the next month, new features will be added: Depth of Market (DOM), trading settings.

Info:

AMTS ECN is a hi-tech multi-module infinitely scalable system that is based on high-speed data exchange protocol and it’s resilient to high-frequency architecture requests. The system was created by the developers with more than 10 years of experience in financial market technology.

AMTS ECN is certified by the Financial Commission (FinaCom PLC) and is used by companies regulated by FCA, ASIC, EFSA and CySEC.

If you have any questions, contact us via OnlineChat or e-mail: [email protected].

Yours truly, Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:27 am

Interview with Rally Trade winner. “I won thanks to my knowledge and accurate predictions".

The winner of the 194th round of Rally Trade and recipient of no deposit $500 bonus Andrey Krotov belongs to an unusual kind of traders. He doesn’t trade on real accounts. For him, trading is an experiment ground, he studies analysis, strategies and learns to code.

Andrey, tells us about yourself a little, about your education and work.

I studied accounting and economic analysis of financial and business operations. Now I work in supervision, but I plan to retire in a couple of years. I hope to switch to a teaching job and give lectures on economics in a university.

Why did you decide to start trading?

I learned about trading accidentally on the Internet. I consider it a very interesting and at the same time rather a hard work, which demands not only market knowledge, but also knowledge of many other fields of economics, further mathematics, probability theory and mathematical statistics. Really talented, well-read and smart people become good traders. But I don’t trade on the real market myself, I only read, study different strategies, technical and fundamental analyses and participate in contests.

How did you go about learning a new profession?

Unfortunately, I can’t engage in education on a regular basis, since I don’t have virtually any free time because of work. Actually, I learn on my own, read books, look into various strategies on websites, analyze advisors’ work and constantly learn programming languages.

What resources can you recommend for getting new trading ideas?

You can find a lot of useful information on Investing, Grand Capital website, IAFT, Traders Forum. I also recommend a book on candlestick charts by V.I. Safin, The Wyckoff Method by Jack K. Hutson and Supply & Demand lectures by Sam Seiden.

Where do you see trading in your future? Do you consider trading on a real account?

I’m going go continue studying market theories, strategies, and analysis. If an opportunity presents itself, I will most likely teach market theory. And then I can consider real trading.

What trading instruments do you study? Which trading strategies are of interest to you?

All the instruments are interesting to study, but GBP/USD and EUR/USD stand out for me especially. In fact, I don’t have any strategies yet, I just study market economy, stock, and currency markets. But I think that based on Martin and fibo a sold strategy can be developed and EAs can be created.

What should traders pay attention to when choosing a broker? Why have you chosen Grand Capital?

I chose your company because you have so much useful stuff on your website: trading ideas, a lot of info on the market and exciting contests. And you have decent spreads.

Why have you decided to take part specifically in Rally Trade?

This contest doesn’t take too much time. When I saw that even on Thursday evening, the main contest day, the contestants only make 20-30% of their total profit, I knew immediately that it was my contest, though I didn’t begin trading that day.

What helped you to win the contest?

It turned out I had more experience and knowledge than my opponents. And probably I was lucky. In fact, all of my predictions proved correct, except for an unforeseen USD/ZAR movement that was unfavorable for me.

Can you provide a piece of advice for beginners?

Learn, then learn again. You’ll have enough time to trade on a real account. Don’t ask too much of the market or else it will take much from you. However funny it may be, sometimes with our insatiable appetite we can set the gigantic market and those who are on our side against ourselves. Also, the financial interest in markets is a good reason for learning to code. It’s very important today.

P.S. The main prize in Rally Trade is no deposit bonus $500. If you want to try your skills in a competition with other traders, read the rules and sign up for the next round.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:51 am

Learn how to boost your savings at a free Grand Capital class in Johannesburg on 22nd of July

This year Grand Capital has held 20 educational events in South Africa, that were attended by nearly 1000 aspiring traders and investors. We are extremely glad to see our effort being in demand among the local traders.

On the 22nd of July, Grand Capital is hosting yet another educational event dedicated to financial planning and development that will take place in Johannesburg, South Africa. Our speakers, professional traders and analysts, will speak about the most effective investment strategies and most popular ways to increase one's savings.

During the class, a successful financial analyst and the founder of Titan Forex Academy Innocent Thembokuhle and a business development manager at Grand Capital Goutam Das, will discuss the following topics:
  • Investment strategies;
  • Forex trading fundamentals;
  • LAMM investment system;
  • Technical and fundamental analysis;
  • How to build your investment portfolio;
  • Trading secrets for beginners.
The event will take place on the 22nd of July at 11 AM (local time), at Noordwyk Ext 20, 14th Rd, Randjespark, Midrand, 1685, Midrand Protea Hotel, Johannesburg, South Africa.

To learn more about the event and register, visit this page.

In case you have any questions you can always contact our local office in South Africa by phone +27768740487 or e-mail [email protected]

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:40 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (10th - 14th of July)

Every week we pick the most active client, the client with the maximum deposit growth and the client who placed the most profitable trade. Follow our traditional news section!

The most active client

Placed 1409 trades, including 776 profitable ones and 633 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved AUD/JPY and GBP/CAD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one week on a single trading account was $18 194,45.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$7400,00. The trade was opened on the 8th of July at 11:29 and closed on the 12th of July at 12:47.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • LUMBER — Lumber futures contract. The initial margin required to open one contract is around $1000. The contract size is standard and equals 110,000 Bd. Ft. One pip is 0,1 and costs $11,00;
  • PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1,56 kg). Minimum price step is $0,10 per ounce and $5 per contract;
  • # NIKE is an American company, a world-famous manufacturer of sportswear and footwear. According to analysts, Nike owns almost 95% of the US basketball market. The brand is estimated at $ 10.7 billion and is the most valuable trademark in the sports industry. Since September 2013 it is included in the industrial index of Dow Jones;
  • # JNJ (Johnson & Johnson) is an American company that leads a group of more than 250 subsidiaries around the world that manufacture medicines, sanitation products, and medical equipment. It is a part of the Dow Jones Global Titans 50 index;
  • # YANDEX ("Yandex") is a Russian multinational company and a search engine. "Yandex" takes the 4th place among the world search engines in terms of the number of processed search requests. As of December 11, 2016, according to the Alexa.com popularity rating, Yandex.ru took the 27th place in the world and the first place in Russia.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:38 am

Interview with contest winners: “I regularly participate in contests to earn my deposit”

Our new interview roundup features two Rally Trade winners and one Drag Trade winner. This time the winners spoke a lot about risk management. Read the advice from our winners and learn how to control your risks and trade more rationally.

Also, we remind you about the prizes that our winners receive:

Rally Trade’s main prize is no-deposit $500 bonus with withdrawable profit.

Drag trade’s main prize is the real $200.

Oleksandr Komissarov, Ukraine, the winner of 195th round of Rally Trade

“I’m an electrical engineer and my salary is not impressive. That’s why eight years ago I started looking for an extra income and came across the currency market. At my work, I had a computer with Internet access and lots of free time. I used to finish with my work duties, which is mostly the equipment maintenance, quite fast. The trading profession attracted me because you can trade literally anywhere, even in a boat on a fishing trip. I learned everything myself, I read a lot of books and articles. Having trained on a demo account and increased my deposit up to 100%, I deemed myself an expert and put all my free funds into one trade and lost everything in two months. I regularly participate in contests to earn my deposit, because the pension isn’t enough. My opinion is that in trading it’s important not to take too much risk and not use more than 5% of deposit. Undue risks often got me into trouble, to be honest.”

Harianto, Indonesia, the winner of 371st round of Drag Trade

“I’m a courier driver, I deliver packages for different companies. I’ve been trading for the last couple of years already. It all began when I saw a trading terminal, saw how the trades are placed and decided to try it myself. I learned bit by bit, looked for fresh information on the web. And I still keep on learning, actually. I can say that trading is becoming more and more popular in my country. The most euphoric feeling that you can get from trading is when you receive a stable income. When you earn money not accidentally, not suddenly, but consistently, time after time. My strategy is about always following the trend. My favorite instruments are currency pairs. I value transparency and low spreads in brokers. I think Grand Capital is a reliable broker, as it’s been on the market for 10 years. I liked how the competition in Drag Trade lasted only an hour. Such fast contests are hard to come by. My advice to beginners is to learn and always remember about risk management.”

Serhiy Ivanov, Ukraine, the winner of 196th round of Rally Trade

“I became a trader in 2008. Today trading is an additional source of income for me, but I’m thinking about making it my main occupation. I think that time is the best teacher. Books, forums, and webinars are fine, but practice and experience are the real thing. A good trader needs forbearance and a deep understanding of the market. I have several friends with whom I constantly talk about Forex and investments, share with them newly acquired knowledge, achievements and defeats. It helps. I placed my most successful trade several years ago with GBP/USD pair. In one hour I earned 7.5 thousand dollars. I mostly trade currency. I tried many strategies but decided to settle with a few indicators and my gut feeling. When I choose a broker, the first thing I look at is how long the company has been on the market and the quality of order execution, technical support, deposit/withdrawal and a forum. Grand Capital has it all, that’s why I chose them. Participating in contests is a habit for me already, and my journey as a trader actually began when I won a contest. I like that Grand Capital contests are fast and dynamic. I don’t think anything should be changed. Rally Trade attracted me with its stop out level, for several rounds I couldn’t find the sweet spot. I think that such contests are useful for beginners. If you are still learning the ropes, trade only 30% of deposit until you gain more experience. And the most important of all is to tame your greed.”

Learn the rules of the contests and sign up for the next round here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:48 am

Grand Capital opens new office in Johannesburg, South Africa

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital opened an office in Johannesburg. It is the third Grand Capital office in South Africa: two offices are already operating in Emalehleni and Polokwane.

The address of the new office: Johannesburg Station Nelson, West Tower, 2nd floor, Nelson Mandela Square, Maude St, Sandown, Johannesburg, 2196.

You can contact Grand Capital representative in South Africa by phone: +27615434073, +27768740487 or WhatsApp: +27768740487.

The office provides assistance and consultations on all the products and services of Grand Capital:
Welcome to the new office of Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:28 am

Traders in Nigeria can now deposit and withdraw in NGN through Nigerian Exchanger

Grand Capital keeps expanding into the African region. Today we would like to share two of our most recent developments in Nigeria - now local traders can deposit and withdraw funds in Nigerian Naira through the local Nigerian Exchanger and visit the new Grand Capital office in Abuja.

To make a deposit via Nigerian Exchanger
  1. Choose Nigerian Exchanger option in Deposit section of your Private Office.
  2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue".
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within one working day.
Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

View other convenient deposit/withdrawal options at Deposit/Withdrawal section of Grand Capital website.

Also, traders from Abuja, the capital of Nigeria can now visit a local Grand Capital office, which is located at House 3, road 45, 4th Avenue, Nigeria, Abuja (Off First Avenue, Behind Corner shop. Landmark: Crush Cafe). It is the second Grand Capital office in Nigeria — the first company's office in Lagos opened its doors in January 2017.

The office provides consultations on choosing and opening trading accounts, Forex, CFD and Binary Options trading courses, LAMM investments, current promotions and bonuses.

You can contact the office by phone: +2347032146830, +2349055007619 or WhatsApp: +2347032146830.

Trade with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:33 am

Deposit in Rupees via local Indian Exchanger

Grand Capital keeps expanding deposit/withdrawal options to provide its clients with the most comfortable trading conditions.

Today we are excited to announce another addition to our local payment options that are aimed at making trading conditions of our clients in India even more convenient.

To deposit/Withdraw funds:
  1. Choose Indian Exchanger in Deposit/Withdrawal section of your Private Office.
  2. Fill in the required fields and click "Continue"
  3. Follow the instructions on the screen. The funds will be deposited within 1 working day.
Withdrawal requests are carried out within 3 working days.

In case you have any questions, you can always contact Grand Captial representative in India by calling +9 18108816772.

To learn about other convenient payment options offered at Grand Capital, visit Deposit/Withdrawal page.

Claim up to +200% bonus

Don't forget that only before the 31st of August you can add up to +200% to every deposit you make. Click here to learn more!

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 8:53 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (17th -21st of July)

We wish all to have a successful trading week and traditionally present the best results of the past one.

The most active client

Placed 3782 trades, including 2115 profitable ones and 1667 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/CHF, EUR/JPY, GBP/JPY and EUR/AUD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $12 084,00.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$5540,00. The trade was open on the 28th of April at 15:37 and closed on the 20th of July at 14:45.

The most interesting instruments chosen by traders:
  • # SILVER — Silver futures contract. Traded on COMEX. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155,5 kg). Minimum price step is $0,005 per ounce or $25,00 per contract;
  • # GAS — One of crude oil distillation products. It is traded on the ICE Exchange in London. The volume of one futures contract equals 100 metric tons which equals 118.35 cubic meters. Minimum price change: 0.25 per ton or $ 25 per contract;
  • # DD (DuPont) is one the world's largest chemical companies. The company invented many unique polymer and other materials, including neoprene, nylon, Teflon, Kevlar, mylar, etc. Included in the list of Fortune 1000 in 2008 (81st place);
  • # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — American transnational company, one of the leaders of the world's market of consumer products. The company's shares are taken into account when the Dow Jones industrial index is calculated. It takes the 22nd place in the Fortune 500 and is one of the leading US companies in terms of profit and market capitalization;
  • # GOOGLE (Google Inc) is an American multinational public corporation, a company in the Alphabet holding company, investing in Internet search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google supports and develops a number of Internet services and products. Turnover: $ 66.001 billion (2014).
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:46 am

Grand Capital launches cryptocurrency trading

Dear clients!

On the 25th of 2017, Grand Capital launched trading with six cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Ethereum, Peercoin, Namecoin, Dashcoin, Litecoin.

Stanislav Vaneev, CEO Grand Capital:

"Even ten years ago the very idea of cryptocurrency seemed rather bizarre. But time has passed, the world has changed and the Internet has changed. Now cryptocurrencies have become an unalienable part of transactions and, like any other currency, a means of income. One of the peculiarities of cryptocurrency exchanges is round the clock trading, 24/7. Grand Capital Trader terminal offers the most popular instruments. Trading is conducted on major exchanges. Depth of Market allows for execution at best prices."

Trading conditions:
  • Trading is only held on ECN Prime account in MetaTrader 4 и Web terminals.
  • Leverage offered is 1:3 or 33% margin required.
  • Hedged margin 50%.
  • Commission: 0,25% from a trade (round turn commission is 0,5%).
  • Minimum and maximum step: 0,01 - 1000 lots.
  • Account currency: US Dollars.
  • Deposits: bank wire, internal transfer.
Deposits in Bitcoin is coming soon. Follow the news!

The following instruments are available for trading:
  • PPCBTC
  • PPCUSD
  • NMCUSD
  • NMCBTC
  • LTCUSD
  • LTCEUR
  • LTCRUB
  • LTCBTC
  • DSHBTC
  • DSHUSD
  • ETHBTC
  • ETHEUR
  • ETHLTC
  • ETHRUB
  • ETHUSD
  • BTCUSD
  • BTCEUR
  • BTCRUB
To start trading cryptocurrencies in Grand Capital:
  1. Register or log into your Private Office.
  2. Open an ECN Prime account.
  3. Deposit to your ECN Prime account an amount starting from $ 1 000 by a bank wire or via internal transfer.
  4. Allow 1 to 3 days for your account to be activated.
  5. To speed up your account activation or learn about the current status of your account, contact the client support via Live Chat or email to [email protected]
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers