Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:18 pm

Grand Capital representative office in Myanmar is now a legal body

In August of 2017, Grand Capital opened a representative office in Yangon, the largest city of Myanmar, so that local traders could receive advice on the company’s services in person. Our Myanmarese clients still have the option to deposit in the local currency. To do so, go to your Private Office and select GC Myanmar from the deposit options.

Since February of 2018, our Myanmese representative has the status of a legal body and now is a Grand Capital franchisee.

Denis Kulagin, the head of international development at Grand Capital:

“A status of legal body provides traders with additional confidence, it’s a sign of a company you can trust. Our representative office in Myanmar now functions as a part of the franchise. We provide our franchisee with all our software, technical support and educational materials. So Myanmarese clients of Grand Capital now can be sure that they receive services of the highest quality.”

Address: Building, 275A, Room 1, Ground Floor, Yankin Road, 2 Ward, Yankin Township, Yangon. Myanmar.

Contact our representative office in Myanmar by phone +95 9440031331, +95 9450090930 or by e-mail: [email protected].

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:20 pm

Grand Capital weekly recap (February 26th–March 2nd)

Learn the last week’s figures achieved by Grand Capital traders.

The most active client

Placed 1667 trades, including 1095 profitable ones and 572 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $24,797.08.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$6149.17. The trade was opened on the 15th of February at 12:34 PM and closed on the 28th of February at 1:53 PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:
  • @AUD — AUD/USD rate futures. The contract size is 100,000 AUD. Minimum price fluctuation (one point and one tick) is $0.0001 per 1 AUD or $10 per one contract;
  • @CHF — Swiss franc to the United States dollar rate futures. The size of the contract is 125,000 francs. Minimum price fluctuation is $0.0001 per 1 franc or $12.5 per contract;
  • FGBS — a futures contract on German short-term bonds EUROSHATZ. The contract value is 100,000 EUR. 1 tick is 0.005 of a point (percent) and costs €5.00;
  • # FACEBOOK — the world's largest online social network. Facebook.com is one of the five most visited websites in the world. As of June 2017, monthly audience of the network is 2 billion users, while the revenue is $27.638 billion (2016);
  • # GOOGLE (Google Inc) is an American multinational public corporation that invests in web search, cloud computing, and advertising technologies. Google supports and develops a number of Internet services and products. The company manages more than a million servers in data processing centers around the world and processes more than a billion search queries.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:38 am

Grand Capital reduces commission on cryptocurrency trading

Starting from March 7th, 2018, the commission rate on cryptocurrency trading is lowered from 2.4% to 1.6% for round turn and, respectively, down to 0.8% per side. The new commission rate is valid for all cryptocurrencies.

A total of 20 cryptocurrency pairs are available for trading at Grand Capital on ECN Prime account: BCH/USD, ETH/BTC, XMR/USD, BTC/USD, LTC/USD, LTC/BTC, ETH/USD, ETH/LTC, DSH/USD, DSH/BTC, XMR/BTC, ETC/BTC, XRP/USD, ETC/USD, BTC/EUR, ZEC/USD, BCH/ETH, BCH/BTC, ZEC/BTC, BTC/RUB.

ECN Prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances.

Minimum deposit on ECN Prime account is $500.

Open an account in your Private Office.

The information on all available trading instruments is available in contracts’ specifications.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:34 pm

New deposit method for South African clients now available at Grand Capital

Grand Capital has expanded the range of deposit/withdrawal methods. Now our South African clients can deposit through FNB South Africa without any intermediaries. All operations are carried out in the local currency, South African Rand (ZAR). EUR/ZAR and USD/ZAR currency pairs are also available for trading.

Goutam Das, international development manager:

“Grand Capital now allows traders from South Africa to make deposits to their trading accounts and withdraw their profit in the local currency, South African Rand. Not only it will cut the currency conversion costs and make entering exchanges easier, but also will allow keeping the funds in the national currency and inside the country.”

To deposit:
  1. Select the desired payment method in Deposit/Withdrawal section;
  2. Choose an account for depositing in your Private Office and enter the amount;
  3. You will be redirected to the payment page;
  4. Follow the instructions.
  5. The funds will be transferred within the period of 3–5 days.
The commission rate is set by the bank.

FNB Bank

Having been founded in 1838, FNB (First National Bank) is South Africa’s oldest bank. The company’s head office is in Johannesburg. FNB Bank is one of the leading banks in Africa, it’s a recipient of multiple awards for outstanding achievements in the banking sector.

Learn about other deposit methods available at Grand Grand Capital here.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:58 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 5th–9th)

We present the last week’s best trading results.

The most active client

Placed 1642 trades, including 963 profitable ones and 679 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved SILVER.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $32 043,33.

Resulted in a profit of +$4560,00. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 2:27 PM and closed on the 7th of March at 5:03 PM.

• @EJPY — euro/Japanese yen cross-currency futures. The trading volume is several thousand contracts a day, the contract size is 125,000 euro. Minimum price fluctuation is 0.01 yen for 1 euro or 1,250 yen per 1 contract. Initial margin is 324,000 yen;
  • # SILVER — Silver futures contract. The contract volume is 5000 troy ounces (around 155.5 kg). Minimum price step is $0.005 per ounce or $25.00 per contract. The price of silver strongly depends on the state of the world's economy and the economies of consumer countries. Silver futures is a very volatile instrument;
  • Dow Jones — Dow Jones stock index mini futures contract. DJIA (Dow Jones Industrial Average) index is the oldest American market index existing today. The index comprises 30 major American companies. The contract size for DJIA mini futures contract is calculated according to the formula: $5 multiplied by the index quote;
  • # BAC (Bank of America) — an American financial conglomerate which provides financial services for individuals and legal entities. It's the largest bank holding company in the US by the number of assets. Capitalization: $232 billion (2017);
  • # HD (The Home Depot) is an American retailing company, the world’s largest retailer of construction products and tools and one of the largest retailers in the US. Capitalization: $162.66 billion (2017).
Earn more with Grand Capital
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 12th–16th)

Last week’s most profitable trade brought the trader who placed it $9,749.32. Follow the best traders at Grand Capital and compare your results!

The most active client

Placed 963 trades, including 613 profitable ones and 350 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved USD/JPY and EUR/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $23,773.53.

Resulted in a profit of +$9,749.32. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 1:40 PM and closed on the 13th of March 9:22 PM.

• TF — a futures mini-contract for Russell 2000 stock index. One tick is 0.1 and costs $10. Russell 2000 represents the dynamics of two thousand of the small-cap companies, which reside at the bottom of the list of three thousand largest public companies that are included in quotation lists of American stock exchanges;
  • ORANGE JUICE — orange juice futures contract. The contract size is standard and equals 15,000 pounds (approximately 6.9 tons). One tick is 0.05 and costs $7.5;
  • PLATINUM — Platinum futures contract. The contract volume is 50 troy ounces (1.56 kg). Minimum price step is $0.10 per ounce and $5 per contract. Platinum is a very important metal in terms of both industrial and personal needs. It’s the main and most popular member of the platinum group of elements, which also comprises palladium, ruthenium, rhodium, osmium and iridium;
  • # MCD (McDonald’s Corporation) — an American corporation, the world's largest chain of fast food restaurants (until 2010) which uses a franchise system. In 2016 it was included in Fortune Global 500 (420th). Capitalization: $100 billion (2017);
  • # CVX (Chevron Corporation) — America's second largest energy corporation (after Exxon Mobil), one of the largest corporations in the world. The company operates oil and gas extraction activities around the world. Chevron owns five oil refineries in the US and three in other countries: Thailand, South Africa and Canada.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Mar 26, 2018 7:25 am

Interview with contest winners: «Contest is a great place for experiments»

Our new interview round-up features winners of Rally Trade, Drag Trade and Future Trade. The winners of our contests often share their successful strategies and provide useful insights. Today Vilani Kazem from Iran told us about his unusual trading style, swing trading, while Serhiy Bosyi from Ukraine explained why trading contests are a perfect experiment platform.

Serhiy Bosyi, Ukraine, the winner of the 214th round of Rally Trade, received $500 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 7 years
  • Preferred instruments: currency pairs, gold, silver
  • Preferred indicators: Moving Average, Stochastic, CCI, MACD
“Seven years ago I bought my first computer and started to learn my way around the web, and while I was at it I discovered Forex. I tried trading with a lot of brokers, I had my rises and downfalls, I wasted a lot of energy on this. On a more positive note, I acquired useful experience. I chose Grand Capital because of their contests. Contests are a great platform for experiments, it’s useful for checking your indicators and earning your initial capital. If you’re a beginner, my advice is to have lots of patience and learn! Financial markets can be a source of good income.”

Vilani Hamid Kaze, Iran, the winner of the 409th round of Drag Trade, received real $200
  • Trading experience: 6 years
  • Trading style: swing trading
  • Preferred indicators: Ichimoku, RSI
“I’m 24. I’ve not been trading for a very long time, only about six years. However, I want to get better at it, earn more minimize my losses and, possibly, make trading my main occupation. I’ve been trading with Grand Capital for five years and I have no reason to complain. I’m a careful trader, I meticulously abide by the rules of risk management. I like swing trading. This trading style is not very time and energy consuming and allows to balance trading with other activities. You only need to determine the market stage you’re on and promptly open trades at the extreme points. My advice to the newcomers: be patient, keep calm and trust your strategy.”

Sarvar Daliev, Uzbekistan, the winner of the 61st round of Future Trade, received $1,000 no-deposit bonus
  • Trading experience: 2 years
  • Trading style: swing trading
  • Preferred instruments: EUR/USD, GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY
  • Preferred indicators: moving averages
“I studied economics. Previously I worked at a bank, but now I’m trading on financial markets. Discipline helps a lot in trading, I’m perfectly in control of my emotions thanks to my nerves of steel. When I choose a broker I pay attention to withdrawal and order execution time. I entered a Grand Capital contest to test the reliability of the company. Future Trade trains flexibility and ability to make decisions quickly. I wanted to try trading futures contracts, so I picked this contest. During my round, the market demonstrated high volatility and it helped me. Generally, it’s not enough to use your skills in a contest, luck is also important. I won thanks to the convergence of three factors: high volatility, luck and scalping.”

Read the contest rules and sign-up for the next round of any contest here.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:54 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (March 19th–23rd)

Learn about last week’s top traders.

The most active client

Placed 1,574 trades, including 983 profitable ones and 591 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades involved GBP/AUD, USD/CAD and EUR/CAD.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $21,365.76.

Resulted in a profit of +$15,559.66. The trade was opened on the 6th of March at 12:48 PM and closed on the 19th of March at 11:34 AM.

• GASOLINE — gasoline futures. Contract volume: 42,000 gallons (about 159 cubic meters). Minimum price step: $0.0001 per gallon or $4.20 per contract. Gasoline is a product of crude oil distillation. Gasoline price is subject to seasonal fluctuations, local minimums are reached in December and local maximums are reached in May;
  • ROUGH RICE — rough rice futures contract. Rice is one of the most cost-demanding grain crops. It is produced all over the world and is second by the production volume among the top three grains, standing between wheat and corn. Minimum price step is 0.5 cent and costs $10;
  • FEEDER CATTLE — a delivery futures for 50,000 pounds of cattle (young bulls). Minimum tick is $12.50. Cattle futures have been traded since 1971 for wide-ranging prices: from $0.25 to $1.25 per pound;
  • # PG (Procter & Gamble Co) — an American multinational company, one of the world’s leading producers of consumer products. The company's shares are included in the Dow Jones industrial index. It’s listed 34th in Fortune 500 (2016). The company has representations in 70 countries, while its products are sold 180 countries;
  • # INTC (Intel Corporation) — an American producer of electronic devices and computer components, including microprocessors, chipsets, etc. Almost 100% of the company’s shares are freely traded on stock exchanges. In mid-February 2017 the company’s market capitalization was $170.85 billion, while as of late January 2018 it’s $234 billion.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:56 am

Grand Capital at Asia Trading Summit 2018

On the 22nd and 23rd of March, Grand Capital took part in Asia Trading Summit in Shanghai.

Asia Trading Summit is organized by a major finance publication Finance Magnates. According to the host’s estimates, the summit attracted over 5,000 visitors, 70 participants and 20 speakers.

Sergey Kozlovsky, head of analytics at Grand Capital:

“China has always been a very attractive region for our company. At Asia Trading Summit 2018 we spoke about the upgraded trading conditions on ECN Prime and ECN Crypto accounts, reduced commissions and lower spreads. We also presented our latest offering, partner commission management service. Furthermore, we held several meetings with potential customers and received valuable feedback from our existing clients.”

Tian Haowen, our development manager in China, also reviewed the summit’s results. Watch the video on Grand Capital’s official YouTube channel. Tian speaks in Chinese, so we prepared English subtitles for the video. Click CC button to turn on the subtitles.

See more photos from the event on our Instagram page.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Mar 28, 2018 9:57 am

Deposit and withdrawal in SGD now available

Grand Capital aims to provide more convenient deposit and withdrawal options. Now our Singaporean clients can deposit and withdraw funds in Singapore dollars.

Deposit commission is compensated by Grand Capital. Withdrawal commission depends on the bank.

To deposit in SGD:
  1. Go to your Private Office.
  2. Select Grand Capital Singapore in Deposit/Withdrawal section.
  3. Select an account and enter an amount for deposit.
  4. Follow the instructions.
Deposits are processed within 1 day, withdrawals from 1 to 3 days.

Learn about all available deposit and withdrawal methods here.

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers