Grand Capital

Forex broker related topics and discussions

Re: Grand Capital

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:47 am

Grand Capital launches free Saturday classes on Forex trading in Emalahleni, South Africa

We invite everyone in the area to attend the very first two-hour class, which will take place this Saturday, 26th of November and will introduce students to the world of financial markets and Forex trading.

The event will be held in Highveld Protea Hotel Witbank from 12:00 to 14:00.

To learn how to participate in the free event contact our local representatives Mfundo Ndaba - 063 107 1865 or Thembokuhle Shongwe - 076 874 0485/+276 154 34073.

Follow our news and updated not to miss the upcoming events!

Yours truly,
Grand Capital
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Fri Dec 09, 2016 2:44 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (November 28th – December 2nd)

Find out how traders of Grand Capital finished the last week of fall and started the first week of winter. As always, the numbers don't fail to impress. Last week's maximum deposit growth was $109 360,00.

Here's the recap of the past trading week:

The most active client

Placed 1686 trades, including 950 profitable ones and 736 that resulted in a loss. The majority of the trades involved GBP/AUD, GBP/JPY, AUD/USD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was +$109 360,00.

The most profitable trade of the week

Resulted in a profit of +$13 000,00. The trade was open on the 29th of November at 3:00PM and closed on the 29th of November at 3:08PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by traders:

• #GAS – One of the products of the distillation of crude oil or its refined products. It is traded on the ICE in London. The volume of a single futures contract is 100 metric ton, which equals 118,35 cubic meters;
  • #6C – CAD/USD futures. Contract size – 100 000 Canadian dollars, minimum price fluctuation (1 pip) – 0,0001$ for 1 Canadian dollar or $10 per contract;
  • #CC – Cocoa futures. Traded on the ICE (New York). The contract volume is 10 ton. 1 pip costs $10,00;
  • #PEPSI – An american manufacturer of non-alcoholic beverages and food. The company's products are sold in 200 сountries under 22 brands. In 2015 PepsiCo sales volume was estimated at $63 billion;
  • #AMAZON – An American company, the largest online seller of goods and services. Amazon.com offers 34 product categories, including e-books, home electronics, food, household equipment, etc.
Earn more with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 am

Grand Capital weekly recap (November 5th – December 9th)

Every week we choose clients who have placed the most trades, acquired the maximum deposit growth and placed the most profitable trade. Follow the best traders!

Here's the recap of the past trading week:

The most active client:

Placed 1305 trades in a week, including 729 profitable ones and 576 that resulted in a loss. The majority of trades were placed using EUR/NZD. EUR/USD, EUR/CHF, NZD/USD pairs.

Maximum deposit growth

In one trading week on a single account was $19 780,00.

The most profitable trade

Resulted in a profit of $6 949,6. The trade was opened on November, 11th at 3PM and closed on December, 5th at 5:47PM.

The most interesting trading instruments chosen by our trades:
  • # XRB — Gasoline futures, traded on ICE (New York). Contract value is 42,000 gallons (about 159 cubic meters). Minimal price fluctuation is $0,0001 (1/100 of a penny) for a gallon ($4,20 for a contract).
  • # SB — Sugar futures, traded on ICE (New York). Contract value is standardized and equals 112 000 lbs. (50,8 tons). 1 tick equals 0,01 and costs $11,20.
  • # AEX — AEX index futures, traded on Euronext stock exchange. AEX index (acronym for Amsterdam Exchange index) is a pivotal stock index of the Netherlands, it encompasses 25 of the country’s major companies.
  • # NIKE — A world-famous American sportswear manufacturer. The brand is valued at $10,7 bln and is the most valuable trademark in sports industry. Nike is included in Dow Jones Industrial Average since 2013.
  • # JPM — JPMorgan Chase is an American bank, the US’s largest bank by total assets. Historically it’s a financial conglomerate, formed by merging of several major US banks. In 2015 JPMorgan Chase was listed 6th on Forbes Global 2000 list.
Earn with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:26 am

Grand Capital opens its second office in South Africa

We are excited to announce that a new Grand Capital office was opened in Polokwane, South Africa. It is the second Grand Capital office in the country.

The address of the office: Shop No1, Palm Centre Building, Hans Van Rensburg St, Polokwane, 0700, South Africa.

Working hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00AM to 6:00PM.

You can reach our company's representative in Polokwane by calling +27764117875.

In the office you can recieve consultations on any of the company's services and products, as well as:
Welcome to the new Grand Capital office!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:14 am

Grand Capital partnered with FXBC Changer

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital has partnered with FXBC Changer - one of the most popular exchange systems in Indonesia. This means that we have yet again widened our deposit method selection for Indonesian clients. FXBC changer supports deposits and withdrawals in IDR for the major Indonesian banks: BNI, BRI, Mandiri and BCA.

To make a deposit through FXBC Changer:
  1. Go to the Deposit/Withdrawal section
  2. Select FXBC Changer
  3. Fill in the necessary fields and click Continue
  4. Follow the instructions given. The funds will be deposited to your account within 24 hours.
The complete list of others convenient deposit/withdrawal methods offered by Grand Capital can be found at the deposit/withdrawal section of our website.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact our support team via LiveChat or email [email protected].

Claim your personal bonus!

Till the 31st of December you have a chance to add up to 200% to your deposit. Find out which bonus you can claim using our bonus calculator.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:08 am

Grand Capital website is now available in Malay

Grand Capital keeps expanding across the region of Southeast Asia. We are glad to announce that we have successfully launched Malaysian version of Grand Capital website with every section of it available to our Malaysian clients in their native language.

It is the 14th language version of Grand Capital website, which is also available in English, French, Portuguese, Russian, Indonesian, Arabic, Persian, Polish, Ukrainian, Armenian, Georgian, Thai and Vietnamese.

Yours truly,
Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:09 am

Grand Capital opens a new office in The Netherlands

We are glad to announce that Grand Capital has opened its very first office in Amstelveen, Netherlands.

The office's address: Rembrandtweg 221-415, 1181 GJ Amstelveen, Netherlands.

You can reach Grand Capital's representative in the Netherlands by calling +31107449381.

The office working hours are Monday to Friday from 9AM to 6PM.

In the office you can receive consultations on all the company's services and products, as well as:
Welcome to the new Grand Capital office!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:17 am

Interview with Grand Capital contest winners

We regularly hold trading contests and interview our winners. However, since Grand Capital has many contests and many winners, we decided to change the format of this news section. We value the substantively of information most of all. That’s why from now on we are going to gather several reviews of our winners in a single newsletter. Traders share their impressions of the past contest rounds and tell about profitable strategies, and we sum up the most interesting moments.

We present to you the feedback of our recent winners. Today we have two “Drag Trade” winners, one “Rally Trade” winner and a “Futures Trade” winner.

Denis Bulatov, Russia, the winner of 340th round of “Drag Trade”:

I became a trader by accident. About five years ago, I saw a Forex commercial and decided to give it a try. I learned trading on the web: downloaded video lessons and visited forums. I didn’t meet any particular difficulties while learning. The most important thing is patience, the rest will come. The most unsuccessful trade happened when I was a beginner. Then I learned what gap for $1500 after the weekend is. I didn’t close my positions on Friday, and on Monday I was shocked. Long story short, I learned my lesson the hard way. So here goes my advice for the beginners: do not leave opened positions for a weekend. I prefer trading with USD/ZAR (South African rand) pair in contests, but I don’t use it on my real account. I chose Grand Capital primarily for the diversity of contest. I love competition, when it doesn’t drain my wallet. Luck and a little of experience helped me win. I wish everyone successful trading!

Didik Dharmadie, Indonesia, the winner of 180th round of “Rally Trade”:

I’m 32 and I live in Bengkulu City, I work in telecommunications industry. First time I heard about Forex from my friend. Almost everything I know about trading, I learned from him. Forex is quite popular in Indonesia, especially in my city. Many private companies offer brokerage services here. In trading, I use trend lines and fundamental analysis. The only problem is that sometimes it’s difficult to cope with your emotions after lost trades. My most memorable trade was when GBP plummeted and couldn’t recover for several months. “Rally Trade” contest helps polish your trading strategies, including intraday trading. The prize is a pleasant addition, of course. My advice to beginners is not to give up after losses and difficulties. Keep practicing and you’ll learn to control your losses with time. Also, master money-management techniques, they’ll help you manage your risks!

Andriy Neznayko, Ukraine, the winner of 45th round of “Futures Trade”:

I don’t have a lot of experience in trading. I’ve been trading for a little over half a year. Once I saw my acquaintance earn 11 USD in 10 minutes on Forex. Now I understand that it’s bare minimum, but then it impressed me. I watched a half an hour film about Forex, grasped the key-note (buy for less, sell for more), learned the terms, talked to people on forums. So, I decided for myself that was possible. My strategy is simple: move with the trend. It’s no surprise they say “Trend is our friend”. As a beginner, I often approached customer support. Grand Capital experts always helped me and answered all my questions. I like the diversity of contests that Grand Capital offers. Having read the interviews with the winners I realized that people actually participate and win. And I said to myself “Why not me?”. Guys, what I’m saying is, learn, try, listen to your experienced colleagues. But draw your own conclusions!

Mehmat Seylan, Turkey, the winner of 342nd round of “Drag Trade”:

I’m a student and don’t work yet. I started trading because I wanted stable extra income. In Turkey Forex is quite popular, but at the same time is over-regulated. For example, maximum leverage offered by local brokers is 1:50. I learned to trade on my own. Started with Internet articles, then read more serious books. Nothing brings my such pleasure like a profitable trade. In trading I follow the market trend and use several moving averages for determining the current situation on the market. The entry and exit points I get using Fibonacci retracement. Usually I trade with GBP/JPY, GBP/CAD, AUD/JPY, XAU/USD pairs, but on my demo account I try other instruments. The contests help polish your skills, and in case of victory — bring money. What I want to say to beginners, is learn more and keep trading, until you find your own method.

You can read the contest rules and sign up for the next round here.

Trade and win with Grand Capital!
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:25 am

In 2016 Grand Capital received ISO certificate, which means that Grand Capital management system meets the requirements of the international standard (ISO 9001-2011).

It’s great news for everyone at Grand Capital. We put together this 101 on the subject: what is ISO, why ISO standards are important for the company, and on top of all that, how it benefits our clients.

What is an ISO standard?

ISO stands for International Organization for Standardization. The organization was founded in 1946 and since that time has been engaged in developing and issuing international standards for various fields. The company’s name is a reference to a Greek word “isos”, meaning “equal” and is recognized in every language. Thus, the name perfectly reflects the idea of ISO: equal conditions and equal international standards.
ISO standard is a document that specifies the requirements for products, procedures and services. Certified organizations examine a certain company in accordance with ISO standards and issue a corresponding certificate. ISO standards are constantly being edited and updated.

Why is it important for the company?

ISO international standards provide tools for development. They help companies to enter new markets, increase sales, win clients’ loyalty and improve their production system.
Grand Capital received ISO certificate that is applicable to such fields as advisory services, auditing, design, development, implementing, testing and maintenance of software, automated information systems, robotic systems, system solutions, business applications.

How it benefits our clients?

ISO certificate is not mandatory, but it’s a kind of benchmark of quality for companies. The presence of the certificate guarantees that the company provides reliable and safe services that meet the international standards.
Grand Capital cares about quality of the services it provides. We hope that our clients will continue to enjoy our products and services.

Grand Capital team.
ExpertGC

Postby ExpertGC » Mon Jan 23, 2017 8:51 am

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary

Grand Capital celebrated its 10th anniversary on December 10th. During the past year, we've been launching various GC anniversary promotions and giving our presents to our clients. In early December Grand Capital team has gathered to celebrate the important date. The event was attended by the employees of the company’s HQ in Saint Petersburg, some of Grand Capital partners and special guests.

To start the evening, Grand Capital CEO, Sanislav Vaneyev addressed the guests with a congratulatory speech:

«Recently I was asked how the company has changed in the last 10 years. And I couldn’t find the answer at once to this, seemingly simple question. Exactly 10 years have passed since the moment that Grand Capital had opened its doors to the first clients in 2006. Today we are an international company with more than 40 offices around the world. I have to say thank you to our employees for all these achievements. You’re doing an enormous job to keep the company growing and prospering. In these 10 years, a lot of people came and went and every one of them played an important role in the development of the company. However, I think that at this precise point in time the perfect team is gathered at Grand Capital. I’m really glad it’s like that. Thank you for your professionalism and enthusiasm! Also, I want to say special thanks to our partners. You’re what keeps this company running in particular regions and countries. Thank you for your trust and ambition!»

Next, we proceeded with the best partners award ceremony. Our partners from Ufa, Orenburg, Kazan, Almaty, Karaganda, Kyiv, Kharkiv and Bila Tserkva were noted in separate categories (Best Partner, Most Reliable Partner, For Professionalism, For Dynamic Development etc.) and was awarded with a custom engraved cup.

The evening passed under the principle of “freedom of mic”. Everyone was able to say a few words about Grand Capital. The employees and guests congratulated the company on its birthday and wished it a further development.

After the official part was over, the guests listened to jazz and celebrated the upcoming Christmas and New Year with Santa Claus.

This event was the final chord in the anniversary year of Grand Capital. We awarded those who contributed to the company in these ten years and embraced the corporate spirit, so that we can work even more diligently in the next year.

Here’s the photo report of the event:

See more pictures in Instagram by hashtag #happybirthdaygrandcapital

Grand Capital team
ExpertGC

PreviousNext

Return to Forex Brokers